i don't want this to be my life...

• Re: i don't want this to be my life...

TVizzy wrote:

Business. That is your way out. Buy shit, doesn't matter what kind of shit it is. Than - low and behold - you sell it.. for slightly more. If your living in rough place, all the better. Suburbian kids don't have ways to easily obtain certain merchandise, so you can buy at decent prices and than sling it to the kids with lots of money and no way to spend it. Works like a charm. Eventually you can actually build up a large sum of money, if you don't go throw it at expensive shit. My plan is to actually build up a respectable, and legal, business once I'm out of college with the money I make now. (I used to be spending multiple hundreds of dollars on shit every month, but you can't do that shit. I snapped out of that when I realized my I was in debt and had motherfuckers heckling to get there money.)

I plan to move into stage 2 of my childhood career soon. Alongside my slinging, I'll be loaning money to kids slinging their own shit. A risky move that will put me on the radar. I'm going to have to take the unpleasant step of obtaining a.. suitable weapon. A baseball bat and a little elbow grease will work for collecting money, sure, but now you run a higher risk of getting robbed, possibly by the grown assholes. Well that extra 30 pounds isn't going to matter if there's a hole in your chest.

And, because I'm just that stylish, I'm going to enlist the Notorious Biggie Smalls. Cliche as it is, 10 Crack Commandments is an effective 'Street Business for Idiots' book. I don't reccomend you start dealing crack cocaine, I sure as hell don't plan on it. The verses in this song are really effective for all businesses.

1.) Rule nombre uno: never let no one know / How much, dough you hold, cause you know / The cheddar breed jealousy specially / If that man fucked up, get your ass stuck up

Analysis: People don't need to know how rich you are. Flaunting what you have will result in any number of unfortunate occurrences, such as getting robbed. Money breeds jealousy, and jealousy leads to resentment. Especially if your dealing with crackheads, but hopefully you'll stay out of that mess.

2.) Number two: never let em know your next move / Dont you know bad boys move in silence or violence / Take it from your highness

Analysis: Ignore the last part, he's just reiterating the first. Never, EVER, let people know your next move. As a side note, see that shit I wrote up there? Don't ever act upon sketchy information like that, and never let your mind jump to assumptions. Nobody said that I am jumping to stage B tomorrow, or next month, or next year, and nobody said I don't already have a suitable defenses. If I don't have a weapon, the nigga standing next to me might.

3.) Number three: never trust no-bo-dy / Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up /Hoodie to mask up, shit, for that fast buck / She be layin in the bushes to light that ass up

Analysis: If your lost, again, just stick to the first part. Keep a wary eye trained on EVERYBODY. Your best buddy, your associates, hell, even your own mother. You can never fully allow yourself to trust a soul. This is another one that should apply to everyday life. God knows how many times people have sent me nude pictures of their girlfriend, and God knows how many times I've shown everyone within 20 feet. Those fools trusted their bodies to someone, and the moment things got rough look what happened. Right now I bet some weirdo is wacking off to a picture of Hollie. Poor girl.

4.) Number four: know you heard this before / Never get high, on your own supply

Analysis: Never consume or otherwise deem unsellable any of your own merchandise. I don't care if your slinging hotcakes and you get hungry. Go buy a cookie from the guy across the street. You start doing that kind of thing, and soon your a 500 pound fatass with no money and no hotcakes.

5.) Number five: never sell no crack where you rest at / I dont care if they want a ounce, tell em bounce

Analysis: Pretty straight forward. Never sell anything near your residence. You shouldn't have this problem if your using my method of selling to Richie Rich (it really is a lot more efficient, and a much safer investment.)

6.) Number six: that God damn credit, dead it / You think a crackhead payin you back, shit forget it

Analysis: Replace crackhead with "snotty rich asshole" and your good to go. Ever read a book called The Land? You know what I'm talking about. You don't wanna have to play Mitchell unless you plan on jumping on the first train to nowhere.

7.) Seven: this rule is so underrated / Keep your family and business completely seperated /Money and blood dont mix like two dicks and no bitch / Find yourself in serious shit

Analysis: Disregarding the witty homosexual joke (ha, serious shit indeed :rolleyes:), this is a pretty important one. Your family doesn't need to be involved in your business.. at all.

8, 9, and 10 shouldn't apply to you. If they do, than you already know them.

Edit: By the way people, if you aren't bomb ass ghetto, than don't act it. I sure as hell am not. I'd get my halfwhite ass jacked up just stepping foot into some places acting tough.

This is entirely too hilarious.

Boob lady,

If you want to do something FUCKING DO IT!!! Live how you want. If you want a job do the college thing, but there are other ways out of the rut too. College and a good education so you can get a career is your best bet, but there are other things you can do.

Volunteer somewhere. Hell, sign up for some organizacion where you can go live somewhere in another country for a few months or something. Do something new and fun and totally unexpected THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!! Cause that's what you want right now, a change of life. Know that at any moment you want you can start living the most amazing life you can imagine. All it takes is a little imagination.

Kevmo7 wrote:

hahahahahhahahahah oh man, you aint any type of hustler, watch a few movies play some games and think you know the game hahahahaha ahh get out

Are you kidding me? I live in Falls River. I'm not a hustler, I'm a businessman. You need to update your terminology, I actually recommended against hustling.
      [CENTER] I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes?
      Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies.
      :angeldevil:
      [/CENTER]

TVizzy wrote:

Are you kidding me? I live in Falls River. I'm not a hustler, I'm a businessman. You need to update your terminology, I actually recommended against hustling.

haha ive done that shit man, and I would never recomend it to anybody, been thru all the law system it sucks, amatuers always get caught

if your a business men, get into the stock market, dont do dumb gay loan shark shit like youve seen on GTA haha, go and research companys, watch there shares, then buy some and sell them at a profit, thats the ticket, me and my brother make $37,500 a year from the stock market, we own 1/4 of a online gift company, so go out and do business like that homes

Ill give you a head start, solar power companys are going to be gettin big soon, so invest now, just between you and me and the rest of teenhut lol

anyways lets stop spammin up her thread, each to there own anyways, boob lady, if you want a holiday, come to sunny old new zealand, I promise you will enjoy it :D
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

The post was edited 4 times, last by ben101 ().

In respect to being able to be whatever the hell you want to be, life isnt what you make of it, you cant just work your way to anywhere you want in life. A certain amount of talent and luck is required to get places, if you dont have the talent and most importantly the luck, you wont get where you want to be.

Just because you work hard and have a good education doesnt mean your going to get the job you want, there are a dozen other suckers for each decent job who have the same or better education than you and work as hard as you, you have to either be lucky or have some natural edge to be the one who gets the job. You keep failing to get the job you want and you end up looking elsewhere to try and get work because you just cant survive otherwise and in no time your going down a complete different road to the one you planned.

In respect to taking life how it comes and enjoying what you have, then life certainly is what you mentally make of it. Work and education e.t.c, that IS NOT what life is about, you will not be happy just because you have money, or success. Im perfectly happy to just survive. I dont need a big house, a flashy car, nice clothes e.t.c im perfectly happy to have a bed, a roof, food in my mouth, a car that shifts, clothes that keep me warm, something to do during the day that keeps me busy and some good friends to spend my spare time with.

I come from a pretty crappy area aswell, where everyone is a waster, but tbh, aslong as they keep it to themselves, dont get any of my friends involved, and dont bother me, i dont give a fuck, they can do that to themselves and ill just get on with my life.