New Modern Warfare 2 trailer!

• Re: New Modern Warfare 2 trailer!

DamnImGood wrote:

Meh. Barely any, if at all, game play footage shown. I fucking hate video game trailers and commercials. They rarely show game play footage which is what I want to see in the fucking first place! I don't give a rat's ass about some random clip of cinematics. I'm not buying a movie. I'm buying a game.

I love COD4, but what got me hooked on it and interested was seeing game play footage. Seeing all the guns and the play modes and the perks, etc. Wasn't the goddamned intro sequence or some single-player (:lol: @ single-player) cinematic clip.

I hate adveristing. But I hate video game advertising particularly.

The trailer is supposed to be a teaser to whats to come. In the trailer you can see the types of guns and how things will look during the game. But gameplay is important. They might release one more before the game is really released.
      To a new beginning.

DamnImGood wrote:

The trailer doesn't show me shit! Big deal so they show a couple guns. Two right off the bat I recognized from the first game (RPG and M14), so there's nothing new there. There's waaaayyy more to COD4 than the guns.

Yes there is but they arent going to give you everything in one trailer. They want to surprise people in the end it is how everyone does it. From what was shown the game looks pretty good. I am excited to play this game... I might just get Xbox Live back for this.
      To a new beginning.

DamnImGood wrote:

Meh. Barely any, if at all, game play footage shown. I fucking hate video game trailers and commercials. They rarely show game play footage which is what I want to see in the fucking first place! I don't give a rat's ass about some random clip of cinematics. I'm not buying a movie. I'm buying a game.

I love COD4, but what got me hooked on it and interested was seeing game play footage. Seeing all the guns and the play modes and the perks, etc. Wasn't the goddamned intro sequence or some single-player (:lol: @ single-player) cinematic clip.

I hate adveristing. But I hate video game advertising particularly.

:eek: !!!!!!!

For shame!!!

Multiplayer bores me unless I am playing with friends. And very few of my friends are ever on anymore so... multiplayer doesn't appeal to me very much these days.

I fucking love Singleplayer, if I may be blunt about it. I have spent more time playing Fallout and Oblivion than a ten year old has spent alive.

Cinematic video game trailers make me oh so very happy! We already have a few gameplay trailers for MW2, I want badass cinematic ones.

Cutscenes FTW!!!
      [LEFT][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/LEFT]

Shute wrote:

:eek: !!!!!!!

For shame!!!

Multiplayer bores me unless I am playing with friends. And very few of my friends are ever on anymore so... multiplayer doesn't appeal to me very much these days.

I fucking love Singleplayer, if I may be blunt about it. I have spent more time playing Fallout and Oblivion than a ten year old has spent alive.

Cinematic video game trailers make me oh so very happy! We already have a few gameplay trailers for MW2, I want badass cinematic ones.

Cutscenes FTW!!!

Personally I am a man for the multiplayer and single player. In my gaming days I would spend 9 hours a day on school days and the whole weekend playing. I had to stop that to focus on school. Then I joined this and I have to stop with this to focus on school. I get flashback of playing the games and being up by like 15 raping the enemy and just having fun.

Shute you should add my xboxlive name. I will get gold soon I think!
      To a new beginning.

DamnImGood wrote:

lolwut?

Multiplayer is boring? The computer will never give you a decent game compared to a human player, not to mention all the different game types and shit you can play online. 20vs20 team death matches and 15FFA games. I can't even begin to list the possibilities with multiplayer over single-player. Single-player is boring and repetitive. And predictable. Yeah they've come up with "random generation" of enemies in different spots, but really, come on.

Wait. You must be a console gamer. Amirite?

And I have nothing against cutscenes. I love Blizzard Entertainment and they continue to have the best cinematics anywhere. I love watching them.

I play what I can on my computer, but I can't afford a decent one, so I am pretty much restricted to my Sexbox.

I prefer to play shooters with a controller anyway. But to each their own. I am not into the whole "PC versus Console" thing. I don't care.

And honestly, I don't find multiplayer all that fun. It is only fun when I am just goofing around with friends, laughing my ass off. "Pwning noobs" isn't really my thing.

I always beat any game's singleplayer campaign before I will even touch it's multiplayer. And even then I always go back the the singlepayer at some point.

DamnImGood wrote:

You're an interesting specimen. May I take you aboard my ship and conduct several invasive but painless experiments on you?

That depends, will I be recieving a small and paltry sum for allowing you to twist my DNA like a kitten with a ball of yarn?

Yeah, I did steal that line. The second half anyway.

DamnImGood wrote:

I understand the war is fake or in the near future, but I mean I hope they don't have like a railgun or an energy ray or something stupid like that. Keep the weaponry modern, as the title suggests. I know COD4 wasn't a real war or conflict, but all the weaponry was real.

Yeh having sy-fy (The new spelling lol) weaponry would be contradictory to the name. If we want syfy we can play halo or gears of war or some other game. Modern Warfare gives us an idea of now because we all know what the future and past hold.

I am going to bed. Nice talking with you Shute and DIG!
      To a new beginning.