Please help!!!

• Please help!!!

ok well ill make this story short.......i recently moved so im going to a different school.....i made friends quick and are apart of the Prep group at my school......the group of kids that where like AE, Abercrombie, Aeropostal clothes. well their this group of kids and im not trying to offend anyone but they are trailer park trash they where the same clothes live in trailers and smoke cigs. so today for no reason the 3 of them were waiting outside the lunch building and were yelling shit like "Heyyyy!!!!Prep Pricks u guys are fags f##k u go 2 hell." so at gym i ask y they dont like us and they replied with...."Cuz u guys are preps" so while we were playing football one of them fucking tackled me from behind and try to beat me up luckily i got away and got back to class. so while i was getting on the bus they were all yelling "hey prick u better watch ur back were gunna get u"

so i need advice on how to deal with this problem im pretty sure if all 3 of them fight me ill lose so im rele scared!!! PLEASE HELP!!
    • Re: Please help!!!

Dude, that sucks. People just judging you without even knowing you. How old are you guys anyways?

I'm not too sure how you can deal with this problem since they seem like hardheaded douches, but I'd recommend always being with a friend around.

Hopefully someone else could give better advice :\
      and then

ok dude. i will give u 2 advice thingies a good one and a one 2 shut them up. the good one is to go find a teacher or parent and say the kids are harrasing you. then said parent or teacher will shut them up or send them 2 jail. the other is find the one ur not afraid of and beat his ass. btw i was wondering if all this is happining why isnt ur "prep" friends helping you? i knwo ur not preps but its the only word i can think of
      live life the way you want it to be lived. if somone doesnt like it they can eather fuck off or learn 2 love you for it.

Honestly a quick way to shut some one up is to do something they don't expect...Slam one of their heads into a locker, talk a little shit, and tell them to leave you the fuck alone. One time this kid in grade school was giving me shit when we were waiting for the bus. I socked him the stomach, he curled over and never bugged me again. Best part was, a teacher saw the whole thing and just smiled at me.

I know it sounds cliche, but most bullies really will shut up once they realize you won't be their punching bag.

Or you can take the stealthy approach and tell a faculty member. They deal with this stuff all the time, and can help you out :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by gelman20 ().