Anybody like my taste in music? =P

• Re: Anybody like my taste in music? =P

Mr. Bungle, Aphex Twin, King Crimson, Shpongle, Primus, Porcupine Tree, Faith No More, Slagsmålsklubben, Crystal Castles, Jean-Michel, The Knife, GZA, Gorillaz, The Antlers, Organized Konfusion, Ahab, Bonobo, Sister Nancy, Hieroglyphics, Manu Chao, Liars, Pink Floyd, Rush, Dream Theater, 80kidz, The Faint, Said the Whale, Mf Doom, TV On The Radio, Vetiver, The Seatbelts, Tom Waits, Neutral Milk Hotel, Battles, The Mountain Goats, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Aesop Rock, Circulatory System, 1200 Micrograms, Liquid Tension Experiment, Pixies, Gong, Parliament, Funkadelic, A Perfect Circle, Kyuss, Cream, Justice, Evil Nine, Barrington Levy, Phish, Modest Mouse, Pearl Jam, The Coral, Jedi Mind Tricks, Hallucinogen, Dredg, Tool, Queens of the Stone Age, Muse, Venetian Snares, Radiohead, Frank Zappa, Infected Mushroom, Nirvana, Rammstein, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Younger Brother, Portishead, Gogol Bordello, The Beatles, Nine Inch Nails, Galactic, Stanley Clarke, Five Iron Frenzy, The Doors, The Mars Volta, Oasis, At The Drive-In, The Police, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Free Moral Agents, De Facto, Omar Rodriguez-Lopez, Daft Punk, Deltron 3030, Led Zeppelin, The Decemberists, Set Fire to Flames, One Day As A Lion, Mindless Self Indulgence, Kasabian, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, King Missile, Cannibal Ox, Saul Williams, Rage Against the Machine, 65daysofstatic, Do Make Say Think, Lustmord, Sunn O))), Madvillain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quite a good taste huh?
      well that's for me! by jean-michele you mean jean michel jarre right?
      When u r suffering, know that I have betrayed u!