How do you feel about your appearance?

• Re: How do you feel about your appearance?

omfgidc wrote:

that is not in depth at all.
      serious thread. rofl

ok, i'll go indepth.

my face, i have virtually no spots, i have very blue eyes. thats the pros
      the cons are my lips which are sort of sticking out weirdly(hard to explain) and my nose.

my body, the pros are i'm not fat , the cons are that i am in no way musculer.

not all that indepth but what more do you want me to say lol.

what about you? how do you feel about your body ( i think its perfect btw lol)
      [SIZE=4]let us roll.
      [/SIZE]

it varies depending on my mood..the mirror can look soo different from day to day...
      generally i like my blue eyes and blond hair (apart from the bimbo steriotype), which i usually spike up...
      i don't like my lips...they are too full...
      broke my nose when i was 12 so thats always in the back of my mind....
      body wise...im way too thin and not muscular...i hate my body..but im going to the gmn quite often now so within 3-6 months i hope to have the body i want....
      generally, i dont hate the way i look, but don't like it either.....

what do you think about yourself omfg?
      [CENTER]"I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]’Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here"[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]~[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Hmm..
      If I go into description I would sound conceited..
      I think I am pretty good looking, maybe not hot or sexy,
      but I am pretty confident.. infact I saw I guy I knew in the grocery store today, and his faced turned bright red when he said hi to me.
      Sure.. he called me Samantha [which I don't really like] but oh well.

The only problem area would be my tummy, which isn't that big [not thin either] and my thighs..
      otherwise I got a JLo booty, and pretty good sized boobs for my age, [well besides Marcus's opinion of them being too small.]

feeling confident and happy about the way you look is not conceited...its a pity more teens dont feel the way you do about themselves
      [CENTER]"I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]’Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here"[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]~[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Thanks. :)
      I used to have a problem with the way I look, and I still wish some parts of my body were better, but overall I DO have confidence in myself, and I'm proud of that.

I feel teens are pressured into making themselves look absolutely perfect..
      especially for other guys/girls.
      What people need to realize is, be who you are and be happy in your own skin, because if someone truly likes you, they like the whole package.

my body
      i love my body. i'm not concieted or anything, but as a whole, i've learnt to love my body for what it is.
      i'm not too thin, not too fat, i weigh almost bang on the middle of what someone should weigh for my height, and i like it like that.
      i have curves, and i like them. i love my hourglass figure.
      however, i wish my ass was bigger, so i could have 'tits and ass'.
      i used to think my body was disproportionate, but i've recently realised i'm pretty proportionate in that my hips even out my large breasts.
      although i have pretty big hips, i wish they were wider, to be more hourglass like.
      i also wish my breasts were bigger, but i'm not dis-satisfied with how they are at the minute. i love them in fact, as most of you know, aha.
      i also wish my legs, stomach and arms were more toned, although not too much, obviously. i still wish to look feminine.

my face.
      my face is something i find a lot harder to love.
      i do like my face, love it even, but there's still that niggling feeling that i'm just plain ugly. it'll take a lot longer to get over than the insecurities i once had about my body.
      my face isn't your typical 'pretty, hot, gorgeous' looking face.
      it's kind of odd, really.
      my features are quite strong, i tend to think.
      i mean, i think i'm beautiful, but in an odd, un-conventional, non-typical way.
      i love my eyes. theres not really much i'd change about them.
      my nose could be smaller, but i'm actually okay with it now. i think it adds character to my face, and i'd look odd if it were smaller.
      i like my bottom lip, but not my top. i wish it were fuller.
      my ears don't really bother me, surprisingly. i have big, sticky out ears, but they've always been a part of me, and i've never really cared. they're easy to cover over with hair, anyway.
      the main thing i dislike about my face is my spots. i know they're just a part of growing up though, and once i'm finally done with puberty they should clear up a hell of a lot, but i think that's the main reason why i have days where i just feel like crap, basically.
      i know my face has potential though, and again i don't mean to sound cocky or anything, but i think once my spots have gone, i'll be able to accept and love my face like i've learnt to with my body.

generally, on the whole though, i'm happy.

+++ omg that was long.

omfgidc wrote:

my body

my face.
      my face is something i find a lot harder to love.
      i do like my face, love it even, but there's still that niggling feeling that i'm just plain ugly. it'll take a lot longer to get over than the insecurities i once had about my body.
      my face isn't your typical 'pretty, hot, gorgeous' looking face.
      it's kind of odd, really.
      my features are quite strong, i tend to think.
      i mean, i think i'm beautiful, but in an odd, un-conventional, non-typical way.
      i love my eyes. theres not really much i'd change about them.
      my nose could be smaller, but i'm actually okay with it now. i think it adds character to my face, and i'd look odd if it were smaller.
      i like my bottom lip, but not my top. i wish it were fuller.
      my ears don't really bother me, surprisingly. i have big, sticky out ears, but they've always been a part of me, and i've never really cared. they're easy to cover over with hair, anyway.
      the main thing i dislike about my face is my spots. i know they're just a part of growing up though, and once i'm finally done with puberty they should clear up a hell of a lot, but i think that's the main reason why i have days where i just feel like crap, basically.
      i know my face has potential though, and again i don't mean to sound cocky or anything, but i think once my spots have gone, i'll be able to accept and love my face like i've learnt to with my body.

generally, on the whole though, i'm happy.

+++ omg that was long.

if that is your face in your display picture you have nothing to worry about, believe me.
      [SIZE=4]let us roll.
      [/SIZE]

Poop wrote:

i know she isnt a teen... but have you seen shanessa from big brother!? i wish she thought/knew she was disgusting. lol

hahaha...i usually watch BB, but missed alot of this series, she the blonde one that looks like a man???
      [CENTER]~[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Poop wrote:

if that is your face in your display picture you have nothing to worry about, believe me.

Dude! how can you not recognise the sexy Hayley Williams!
      [CENTER]~[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]