want to die rant

• want to die rant

I don't know anything anymore, My life is utter shit... I lack anyone who cares about me..... My brothr just leaves me alone... I fought so hard to live with him and spend time with him and he just leaves me be... he brought me to london only to leave me in the house by myself =/
      I feel null inside
      I have nothing else to live for... I can't sleep because I'm scared of dreaming and when I dream I dream about them and when I wake up without them it is hell. I have lost all will to get through each day
      I just want to lay on the floor and never move and have my sister come lie with me but she won't ever
      I miss my Poppy and I want to go back to live with him but I don't know... I want to sort things out with my brother first but he won't talk to me
      I'm invisible to all my fucking friends and np-one at this point cares if I live or die... and I'd much ratherdie then spend anymore fucking time in this place and I've tried soo many times but I can't never do it
      I can cut but that only takes the pain away for awhile... I've tried Oding before but I can't even fucking do that right
      I need my head to be ok but it just won't be
      I need someone to love me but I can't find anymore./.
      to sum up
      I want to stab myself in the head till I can't think about anything anymore
      [CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
      [/INDENT][CENTER][SIZE=1] Rawr is I Love You in dinosaur[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER]
    • Re: want to die rant

Oh, Holly :(

I'm so sorry, for everything... But I don't think suicide is the answer. Everyone goes through hard times and everyone feels shit some days. But you know, these points in life aren't worth killing yourself for.

You're a gorgeous, sweet, bright young girl and I really think you can come out of all this OK.
      [CENTER]
      [09:55] Arthur.: Hehehe, well im not gonna pretend i didnt miss you, i was starting to cry.... y'know, being apat for so long
      [/CENTER]

Arthur wrote:

:hugs: cheer up holly, we care for you :D

I can't anymore. No-one understands.... it hurts all the time and I want it all to go away and it won't and I can only think of one way for it alll to go away
      [/CENTER]

PocketFluff wrote:

I can't anymore. No-one understands.... it hurts all the time and I want it all to go away and it won't and I can only think of one way for it alll to go away

I'm sure no one does understand fully how you are feeling but we can try..... You need to talk to people about whats wrong and explain things, don't keep it all bottled up...

Feel free to come talk to me whenever you want to, Im happy to try help :hugs:

S3CR3T wrote:

Oh, Holly :(

I'm so sorry, for everything... But I don't think suicide is the answer. Everyone goes through hard times and everyone feels shit some days. But you know, these points in life aren't worth killing yourself for.

You're a gorgeous, sweet, bright young girl and I really think you can come out of all this OK.

I've not been happy since June 2008
      I have to pretend because no-one likes the sad depressed girl... the sad depressed girl never has friends or a boyfriend or anything
      've been to clinics and everything and the one person who can make it better is gone and I want her back sooo much
      [/CENTER]

Hey Holly

I know what loss feels like, I really do. I know I've never felt it in the way that you have, but I know it's not impossible to get through. Every day is a struggle, I know that. Some days I don't feel like doing anything at all. I know what you're going through, and I do understand. But still, I can't even imagine what that must feel like.

When the pills and the clinics and the therapy just don't seem to work, everything just seems to feel like it's falling apart. I know that feeling very well, as I've been going through it just recently. It's like a slap in the face that knocks you over and pushes you down when you try to get back up. I wish there was some way for me to give you a helping hand and show you the way to feeling better, but there's only so much I can do through this computer screen. What I can do though is be there when you want to talk about things, and you know I always will. I care if you live or die, and I would be saddened deeply if anything happened to you because I love the way we can connect and share our feelings.

You have a rough road ahead of you, I won't deny that. But you have to be strong. You're a smart, beautiful young lady and believe me when I say you have a lot going for you. You just have to look down deep inside and see that for yourself.
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Don't think of suicide, it really is the cowards way out, which you are not.
      Chin up Holly, the world is your oyster, don't give up while the fire in your heart is still burning.
      Try taking up a hobby. It's a great way to relieve stress, put your mind onto something.
      One of mine is drumming, if i'm frustrated one day i'll take all my anger out on my drums :D It heals me instantly.

xd18 wrote:

You said "I" like 50 times in your post, which leads me to assume you're a bit self-absorbed. Perhaps actually try making life not revolve around you.

Wow. You're personality analysis really isn't that great. It appears as if you are trying too hard.

Holly, lots of us go through this. We believe we are alone and no one cares, but in actuality if something were to happen to you it would affect others. I guarantee it. If you are feeling lonely, get yourself out there and meet others or hang out with those who you already know. Sometimes, you can't just wait for others to ask you to hang out, you have to be the one to initiate it.

I am glad you realize that cutting doesn't solve the issue, but have you quit doing it. If not, you really need to stop. I mean all you are doing is ignoring the real issue at hand for a temporary release of pain which will eventually do nothing for you.

Don't give up just because things get hard or because you are currently unhappy with your situation, instead try and do something about it. Everyone has the potential to solve their own issues and make their lives enjoyable, you just have to take the initiative. If you keep on looking at things from a negative perspective nothing will ever get better. I know it is difficult to change your thoughts into positive ones, but it is possible. You just have to really try and do it, and remember that giving up is not an option.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]