I shouldn't still be getting spanked at 13???

• Re: I shouldn't still be getting spanked at 13???

Right, there is two ways you can look at this:
    1. At least she disciplines you (so you don't turn out to be an arsehole who has no respect for authority)
    OR
    2. Its really unfair that you're still getting your arse smacked.

If I done something wrong when I was little, my mum used to smack me. Bare hand, bare arse! The last time she hit me was when I was 12. I can't remember what I had done, but I can remember my mum going fucking mental and repeatedly hitting my arse. She kept hitting me because I wasn't crying (I have a high pain tolerance). The only reason she actually stopped hitting me is because she caught her hand on one of the buttons on my jeans and she burst several blood vessals in her hand. She caused more damge to herself than me.

I'm 18 now. And, looking back, I'm thankful my mum smacked me when I done something wrong. I've got a good sense of whats right and wrong, I have respect for authority, and I have NEVER backchatted to my parents.
    I feel sorry for anyone who has actually been physically abused as apposed to lightly disciplined.

Thats what you're getting. Light dicipline. It could be worse, but at the same time, you could end up an arsehole.

Be thankful that your mum dosn't proper fuck you up.

Oh, and in answer to the actual question of are you too old to be hit...

As my Grandma says to my three, 6ft+ tall uncles, "You're never too big for a smack"

Its a good motto.
    Coz it stops you doing anything wrong, due to the constant fear of "fuck, she might batter me"

Don't know if this helped, but I hope it did [=
    [CENTER][SIZE="2"]Blog: http://jamierandallphotography.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=2]Youtube: youtube.com/WellThatWasAwkward91 [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by ShadowNinja: spelling ().

Look kid, you're asking if it's normal. I'm telling you it is and that if it isn't it should be. If you don't like what i'm saying. Tough luck.. I'm stating my opinion which is being asked, let me remind you. You don't have to be a little brat about it and give me neg rep when all i'm doing is stating my opinion. If thread isn't fake and you're still getting your little ass beat by your mother then i'm wrong. There was really no reason for you to give me neg rep.
    Maybe that's why you get your ass beat. You're stubborn and probably are a brat. I believe anyone who is under the age of 18 still should get their ass beat or some serious dicipline. Without it, our future looks like a bunch of kids will be having kids and the youth is out of control.

lollipop wrote:

Your mother did what she think it's the best.
    DO NOT disagree with her.

Nah ...I do think I will ...I dont want to be whacked with her shoe again ...and I wont be forgetting what that feels like for a long while ...I'm reminded everytime I see them on her feet ..ha!! :o

The post was edited 2 times, last by Alisha101 ().

I think it's sort of cruel. I mean in the middle of an arguement, rather than solving it with words. She whacks you as you scream in pain. Sure getting spanked can be reasonable if your bad, but it seems like you were just disagreeing with her and then wham. If you think it's unfair, rebel. The next time she tells you to turn around and grabs her shoe, say no.

Bossk wrote:

I think it's sort of cruel. I mean in the middle of an arguement, rather than solving it with words. She whacks you as you scream in pain. Sure getting spanked can be reasonable if your bad, but it seems like you were just disagreeing with her and then wham. If you think it's unfair, rebel. The next time she tells you to turn around and grabs her shoe, say no.

At last someone who agrees with me!!! :) ...dont think i can rebel tho ...you dont know my mum :eek:

kellylee wrote:

tbh... There isn't a lot of difference between age 10 and 13. Our society makes it out to be that when you turn 13 you're a "teenager". It's some shit...

Cause really... You're still a child.

By the same reasoning, at 17 your still a child.

I call spanking this one.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Whoa whoa, wheres that left hand going? And thats quite a firm grip...
    [CENTER] I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes?
    Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies.
    :angeldevil:
    [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by TVizzy ().

What happened to you isnt all that unsual ..I was 'whacked' a few time growing up till I was about 15 I think. Mainly with a belt or sometimes a paddle, shoe or whatever was to hand, so 13 is not too old. In fact one morning the other week I heard some yelling coming from next door so I went out back where I can see into their lounge over the fence and I could see both my neighbour's daughters (14 and 12) in the middle of the lounge bent over and grabbing their knees, whilst their mom swatted their butts pretty hard with a paddle ...she was really doing a number on their asses, they were both screaming every time they got whacked and trying to rub their butts but not get their hands whacked at the same time - a funny sight believe me!! One of them the older one couldn't keep still so she had her pants pulled down and was whacked even harder - I doubt either of them was sitting comfortably for the reat of the day??!!!

I thought it was quite funny, so your not to old - your mum probably thought she needed to get your attention because whatever she had been doing since 10 or so wasn't working ...so she had to apply a shoe to your butt ..sounds like its worked, although you've been whacked since ...try not to let it happen again ...next time it might be a belt or a paddle with holes in ...then you'll really be screaming the house down like my neighbour' daughters were!! :eek:

Anyway hope this helps and good luck!!!

The post was edited 4 times, last by marco17 ().

What circumstances?!! She was warned ...didnt pay attention, her mum lost patience and applied a shoe to her butt to get her attention!! She obviously didnt learn, so she was whacked again, harder, on her bare butt - that seems to have got her attention by the sounds of things!!

It sure would have in my house when I was that age

marco17 wrote:

What circumstances?!! She was warned ...didnt pay attention, her mum lost patience and applied a shoe to her butt to get her attention!! She obviously didnt learn, so she was whacked again, harder, on her bare butt - that seems to have got her attention by the sounds of things!!

It sure would have in my house when I was that age

Beleive me my mum (and her shoe) have my attention ...a sore butt has that kind of effect :confused: ...but now she has it ...maybe she could stop whacking me ...I'm nearly 14 ...and I'm out with my friends and I've got a sore ass from being whacked by a shoe ..how embarassing!!! :o

Alisha101 wrote:

Beleive me my mum (and her shoe) have my attention ...a sore butt has that kind of effect :confused: ...but now she has it ...maybe she could stop whacking me ...I'm nearly 14 ...and I'm out with my friends and I've got a sore ass from being whacked by a shoe ..how embarassing!!! :o

Well maybe you could stop talking back to her? Anyway dont worry about your friends, I doubt your the only 14 year old who's regularly having her bottom paddled at home and you sure wont be the last!! Like I said my neighbour's daughters are still getting their butts whacked (quite regularly from what I saw and can hear) and the older one is nearly 15 (and screams the loudest whilst being paddled lol)...just try to be good in future!! :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by marco17 ().