I shouldn't still be getting spanked at 13???

• I shouldn't still be getting spanked at 13???

I'm 13 and I think I'm to old to be getting my butt whacked as a punishment.

Until yesterday I hadn't been smacked since I was about 10 ...but after threatening for the last few weeks (we've been at war) to smack my butt if I carry on like I am, my mum finally went through with it and yesterday I found myself bending forward whilst she whacked my butt a few times really hard with the flat sole of one of her shoes!! :o

It really hurt and I yelled out everytime I got whacked, I think I got about 7 or 8 whacks and ended up with a really sore butt!!

But after I'd calmed down and could sit comfortably again, I thought hold on i'm too old for this!! But my mum doesn't think so and has says that if I back chatt or swear at her I'll get my butt whacked again but next time it will be harder and now I believe her!!

I've been trying to tell her I'm to old to be smacked especially since the last time was years ago - how can I persuade her I'm right I dont want to be whacked with her shoe again, its embarrasing and painful!! :eek:
  • Re: I shouldn't still be getting spanked at 13???

I get slapped in my face - sometimes with objects. I'd be really thankful if all I got was butthurt and not scars that other people will see and stare at. :/
    [CENTER]
    [09:55] Arthur.: Hehehe, well im not gonna pretend i didnt miss you, i was starting to cry.... y'know, being apat for so long
    [/CENTER]

But I'm not 10, I'm 13 and dont want to get my butt whacked with a shoe even if it sounds better than what some others here seem to get.

Well I think I'm too old!! it hurt, I screamed each time she whacked me and my butt was sore for the rest of the day ...in my world thats bad enough!!

She even told one of her friends when I was there that she'd had to 'take a shoe to my butt today' and her friend smurked at me as if to say ..little bratt deserved it urgh!!! ..that was real embrarrasing!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alisha101 ().

Well whatever I think, my mum seems to agree with the rest of you - I got smacked with her shoe again yesterday over an argument with mum about whether I should be going to bed or not, she just walked out of the room and came back with that damn shoe pulled my pants down and and started whacking my butt. This time it didnt stop at 7 or 8 whacks tho and I really had trouble sitting down after :eek: and I'm sure the neighbours heard me screaming??!!!

Thats twice this week now ...so I guess its not going to stop. I just dont know why my mum has suddenly started doing this now after nearly three years of not being smacked at all.

I'm sorry for all you who say you've has it worse or have it worse than me ...maybe I have been spoilt or something but I'm not a little child whatever you say and I'm not sure anyone deserves to be smacked with a shoe or anything else.

I'm gonna just have to make sure I dont do anything that makes my mum wanna take that horrible shoe to my butt again!!

I got beaten by bamboo sticks. That's worse than a belt, and much, much worse than a shoe.

If you were screaming after getting beaten by a shoe, you'd be dead in my household. Or 1 billion households.

What punishment do you want instead? Time outs?
    [CENTER].::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[/CENTER]

I screamed out of the shock and pain of having a shoe whacking against my bare butt I didnt think she'd do it again!! ...I've got two round red welt marks one on each butt cheek, and slept on my front last night, so yes I do think thats bad enough ...I dont want time out ...but I dont want to have my bare butt smacked with a shoe either!!!

Yes ...she didnt wait around, as soon as she didnt get her way, she went and got the shoe and just ordered me to grab my knees - I did as I was told and before I knew it ..my pjs were yanked down and I felt the shoe whacking my butt really hard :eek:

..she kept going this time until I was yelling and couldn't stand still whilst she whacked me ...like I said whatever everyone else seems to think; I'm too old for this treatment ..the fact i hadn't been whacked since I was about 10 means until recently my mum must of thought so too ...but twice in 3 days says different???

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alisha101 ().

BrittanyLeigh wrote:

This is fake...jsyk.

just because I wont accept the way you think about what happend to me or the way my mum has treated me means its fake???!!! Your world must be fake or in a bubble, if you dont think this is, or could be happening to me?? :mad:

I just wanted advice of people who dont know me or go to school with me so I dont have to have anymore embarrassment than I already have!!

Thanks to those who have said something sensible