H1N1 Vaccines - Your Thoughts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• H1N1 Vaccines - Your Thoughts

If you haven't been living under a rock, you'll know the swine flu (H1N1) is on the top of everyone's mind. Every news channel seems to have a never-ending torrent of information for you, including information on the vaccines.

Assuming you actually read the wonderful information on-line, you'll also know that many many many theories and claims exists about the vaccines. The top of the list is that the program may become a forced vaccination, meaning you either get a shot or be detained. Obviously if the government succeeds in vaccinating 300 million people, we can only imagine what will happen when they want to chip us.

This thread is merely a discussion place for you to mull out your thoughts on the vaccines. Whether or not the vaccines contain dangerous chemicals, are not safe for human use, are not what is on the tin, etc.

Go.
    • Re: H1N1 Vaccines - Your Thoughts

Steven wrote:

If you haven't been living under a rock, you'll know the swine flu (H1N1) is on the top of everyone's mind. Every news channel seems to have a never-ending torrent of information for you, including information on the vaccines.

Assuming you actually read the wonderful information on-line, you'll also know that many many many theories and claims exists about the vaccines. The top of the list is that the program may become a forced vaccination, meaning you either get a shot or be detained. Obviously if the government succeeds in vaccinating 300 million people, we can only imagine what will happen when they want to chip us.

This thread is merely a discussion place for you to mull out your thoughts on the vaccines. Whether or not the vaccines contain dangerous chemicals, are not safe for human use, are not what is on the tin, etc.

Go.

My opinion is...people need information about this vaccine. Both sides of the issue. And trust me, it doesn't look pretty.

H1N1 False Flag Flu and Vaccine Agenda News

The Jane Burgermeister website - investigating the swine flu pandemic
      Check out my website: http://freevideogames.tk

i got the vaccine today. my grandma injected me....lol, she stabbed my arm with the needle in the wildest manner ever....i even bleeded

but, i dont really care about it. i only think about it in two situations:

when i mock on my brother because he had it or when someone in my school has it and people start saying that the school is going to be shut down (i live in mexico city btw)
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Hold on to your kite =D[/SIZE][/CENTER]

DamnImGood wrote:

Then there was really no need for you to come into this thread at all. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and GTFO.

eh, im allowed to say as i please.
      i feel like swine is way to over blown, and im sick of hearing about it.
      i had it, i didn't die.
      people need to story worrying so much.
      its the same exact thing as the regular flu, just over blown by the government and people spamming on this.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

I posted this link here because its from the local news station that has been covering the H1N1 since it started in Mexico and has been covering it ever since. So I would think that it would be wise to at least take the time to read the articles that they provide for this topic involving H1N1.

No adverse H1N1 vaccine side effects reported 1 week after mass vaccination | LOCAL NEWS | WHAS11.com | News for Louisville, Kentucky
      Check out my Album.
      :)Max:)