What's the worst way you've ever been dumped?

• What's the worst way you've ever been dumped?

Recently, I got pretty depressed about how this guy treated me. I'd been in love with him for 3 years, we finally got together over the summer, and then out of nowhere it's like he changed his mind. Thing is, he didn't even have the decency to break up with me. He just started ignoring me. Didn't answer my calls, read my emails but wouldn't reply, and so I got the picture and left it alone. This got me thinking. Was this the worst way I'd ever been dumped?
      Then I remembered my boyfriend from Jr High. We sort of had a rocky relationship, constantly on and off, but the official end was when he actually got a girl that I hated to write a note to me saying that it was over. We've all gotten notes, that's just Jr High, but one: he didn't even write it and two: he got the one person I loathed more than anything and had her write and give it to me. So not only was I dumped, but I had the pleasure of being embarassed beyond belief because she (of course) went and told EVERYONE what happened. It took forever for people to forget about that. Then, a month later he tried to get back with me, but after that, there was no way on earth that was happening.
      So now that you've heard my horror stories, I want to know:
      What's the worst way you've ever been dumped?
      I challenge all of you to tell me a story worse than one of my own x]
    • Re: What's the worst way you've ever been dumped?

Lets see...I guess it was with my 2nd boyfriend. It was my graduation day, and he and I were fighting really bad. We had just been to the school, paying something so I could walk across the stage at graduation. Things had been pretty shitty between us for a while, and we were screaming at each other in the car, he was begging me to talk about what he's done wrong, and I told him that I was sick of telling him, because he never listened. And then he said 'Then I don't think we're gonna work out.' So he dropped me off at home, and I haven't spoken to him since.

But, his best friend, whom I also gave a ticket to my graduation to, had ended up coming to graduation, and took me out that night, and we've been together for a year and 4 months. So it was kind of...win. ^^

First girlfriend, I was 15 (16 when it ended), we were together for a year and a bit. We never really broke up and niether of us dumped eachother really.. Her parents had decided to start a new life in France during the summer. We both knew there was no possible relationship there any more and didn't want to hold eacother back. We speak regularly and are good friends though.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bektas ().

BF went on vacation with family and another friend of his and cheated on me. I had to find out 2 months later from his friend. I guess I broke up with him, but everyone knew he had cheated but me so I feel its the worst way to be the dumper.
      "Its a love story, Baby just say YES."

Over an instant messenger I would have say really pisses me off. It's happened countless times to me too.

He broke up with me online and then I got a ride to his work place and sat in his car (cause he always leaves his car unlocked) for 3 hours until he got off work and made him talk to me in person and there said that this was only temporary and that he needed time to himself. And then never talked to me again for 3 and a half years. And now we're basically back together again, because... "It wasn't over. It never was." So he says.

What a great story for the grandkids. :thumbsup: haha.

Although ive been dumped before, none of them were particularly bad, but i really feel sorry for my mate because she got dumped on msn, right in front of all of us too. He knew we were there yet he still dumped her, the worst part being he dumped her for one of her best friends too :/
      [SIZE="1"][/SIZE][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][COLOR="DimGray"][/COLOR][RIGHT][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Fall deeper into a world, that you cant explain[SIZE="2"][/SIZE][COLOR="Indigo"][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]

kellylee wrote:

Over an instant messenger I would have say really pisses me off. It's happened countless times to me too.

He broke up with me online and then I got a ride to his work place and sat in his car (cause he always leaves his car unlocked) for 3 hours until he got off work and made him talk to me in person and there said that this was only temporary and that he needed time to himself. And then never talked to me again for 3 and a half years. And now we're basically back together again, because... "It wasn't over. It never was." So he says.

What a great story for the grandkids. :thumbsup: haha.

Totally reminded me of the Notebook.

got a text saying go home, we need to talk, knew what that meant, got home, she told me to get on msn, the chicken, i got on msn, she said she liked someone else and wanted to break up with me, wouldnt tell me who it was, said she still wanted to be friends, she had been hanging out with my best mate quite alot, so i was suspicious but i didnt want to believe it, i went round to his, told him she'd dumped me for someone else, but i didnt know who it was, he pretended he knew nothing, but i knew he was lieing, i interogated him for about 10 mins before he cracked, turned out it was him, traiterous bastard.

didnt speak to him for months after that but hes my best friend again now and has been for ages, ohwell. that really screwed me up that one, that was the point i went from being a nice trusting guy to a paranoid bastard.

oh and i got to a party late once, was supposed to be meeting some girl there that i was kinda dating but it wasnt too serious, we were supposed to be going together and we had something going on kinda. it was kinda like a not very serious relationship but still, i kinda expected her to hold out for me. anyways, i got there, walked in to see her dancing and snogging some other fella, now that one made me angry :rofl:

on second thoughts that has happend quite a few times.....

i had an online relationship once which was dumbbbbb on my part. just not for me.
      but anyway, he ignored me for a week and then when we finally did talk, he accused ME of dumping HIM and breaking HIS heart and finding someone new. and i was like what are you talking about? he was trying make me go on this huge guilt trip when i literally had not heard from HIM in a week. and so i said i definitely had not dumped him. and then everything was fine. then he dumped ME. just like that. and then started dating another girl.

anddd ever since then, i've stuck to people i actually know. lol

Ok, so it was my first boyfriend and I had really grown attatched to him during the time we were dating. We worked together, and on the last day of our job, we were supposed to see eachother after work. He blew me off. I couldn't get ahold of him, so I wrote on myspace a couple days later telling him that I was worried about him and I cared about him and was wondering what happed. He responded "i think i want to break up wit you" and I never saw him again. My first love dumped me on Myspace.
      Coward.

hmm.well it was my first serious boyfriend. We had been together for a while when one day I came to school and fouund out all the other people where talking about me. later I find our that people had started rumours about me that didnt even turn out to be true. like an idiot though he belived them.I talked to him about it explaining they where all a lie and we where all fine again. I walked away from him happily when I friend runs up to me and says, so he told you he ccalled you a slut then! I went to class nearly ready to ball my eyes out. When recess came, he got his friends to come up to me and say
      he doesnt like you! he thinks your a slut

ohwell shit happends :wink: