Openly gay Boyzone star Stephen Gately found dead

• Re: Openly gay Boyzone star Stephen Gately found dead

ANTI CONDOM wrote:

I do not hate homosexuals. I just believe they are diseased and we normal people need to find them a cure. And like I said, I do not hate homosexuals, cuz I like Ellen.

You are the BIGGEST fucking hypocrite I have ever met.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

No it is not a disease. There is nothing wrong with it. And there doesn't need to be a cure. I don't want to change and people can't make me if they do find a cure. Your way of thinking is a disease and its called stupidity and its spreading like wildfire.
      [CENTER]We live in a huge world and I want to see every part of it. Come with me? :D[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

ANTI CONDOM your arguments are entirely flawed.

For one, Google can provide websites with evidence to support just about anything, and secondly even IF scientists did prove that Homosexuality or Bisexuality was a disease it would hardly constitute being correct; I mean scientists get it wrong all the time - theory's are disproved.

You also stated that you "do not hate homosexuals" but you say that they are a disease which should be cured. If you did in fact not hate homosexuals you would not be as keen or inclined to look for a 'cure' for them.

If you didn't hate them you would not have a problem with them and you would not want to see them gone. However if they were cured (and I am in no way saying that it is a disease, because I do not believe this) then you would no longer have your favorite show "Ellen".

Response 2:
      "I'm not religious, but do you know that religious freaks do not approve of homosexuality. And religious freaks are millions and millions and millions. "
      We all know some religions and even governments do not approve of Homosexuality; This is not a new issue. However you cannot make generalizations for all religion and all the people within those religions - You have no evidence and in no way can make such a generalization. Neither can you make a generalization that millions and millions of people believe homosexuals and bisexuals are diseased. Anything with no evidence can be disproved with no evidence.

Response 3:
      "Gay people are putting the,selves an invisible label, "kill me cuz I'm gay" when they are open about their gay issue or you could say, their diseased issue, since that is what millions and millions and millions of people believe."
      I hate to break this to you: People die all the time. If homosexuals and bisexuals want to express their love and tell the world it is hardly any of your business; If they were to die because of it then their courage for standing up and expressing themselves should be honored. By your definition everyone in the world has 'invisible labels'; you could label people by race, class even gender - These (depending on the location and society) could put them at risk for death.

So get out of here you troll. You are asking for trouble coming into this part of the forum where you know people of this sexuality are, stating that it is a disease.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Asurus ().

Asurus wrote:

ANTI CONDOM your arguments are entirely flawed.

For one, Google can provide websites with evidence to support just about anything, and secondly even IF scientists did prove that Homosexuality or Bisexuality was a disease it would hardly constitute being correct; I mean scientists get it wrong all the time - theory's are disproved.

You also stated that you "do not hate homosexuals" but you say that they are a disease which should be cured. If you did in fact not hate homosexuals you would not be as keen or inclined to look for a 'cure' for them.

If you didn't hate them you would not have a problem with them and you would not want to see them gone. However if they were cured (and I am in no way saying that it is a disease, because I do not believe this) then you would no longer have your favorite show "Ellen".

Response 2:
      "I'm not religious, but do you know that religious freaks do not approve of homosexuality. And religious freaks are millions and millions and millions. "
      We all know some religions and even governments do not approve of Homosexuality; This is not a new issue. However you cannot make generalizations for all religion and all the people within those religions - You have no evidence and in no way can make such a generalization. Neither can you make a generalization that millions and millions of people believe homosexuals and bisexuals are diseased. Anything with no evidence can be disproved with no evidence.

Response 3:
      "Gay people are putting the,selves an invisible label, "kill me cuz I'm gay" when they are open about their gay issue or you could say, their diseased issue, since that is what millions and millions and millions of people believe."
      I hate to break this to you: People die all the time. If homosexuals and bisexuals want to express their love and tell the world it is hardly any of your business; If they were to die because of it then their courage for standing up and expressing themselves should be honored. By your definition everyone in the world has 'invisible labels'; you could label people by race, class even gender - These (depending on the location and society) could put them at risk for death.

So get out of here you troll. You are asking for trouble coming into this part of the forum where you know people of this sexuality are, stating that it is a disease.

I admire your effort I truly do, but for all the good its going to do to him you may as well not have bothered... sigh...
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

ANTI CONDOM wrote:

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Imo, this is what happens.

This also happens to ass holes like you, except assholes like you die from murder. Can you die already? No one likes you. Why would you even waste your time posting this if you think so little of gay people. I'm sensing that you are insecure with your sexuality and you're scared; you're scared that one of these fags are going to pull you into what you really want. Go see a therapist you psycho.

I have many hireditory illnesses and I'm not the most healthy of people...but those are due to other conditions, not one of them related to my sexuality. other than that...I have a well proportioned body with an 8pack, I have all my teeth gleaming white and all in all...I al a damn healthy guy. and I'm gay.

if gay was a disease, you could catch it. you cant catch gay.

you are just a sad excuse for a human...and I remember you...you must have had your name changed...most vicious pitbull!

you have such a low reputation its beyond utterly stupid.

I feel oh so sorry for you, because chances are, you will die a sad and lonely man.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

ANTI CONDOM wrote:

I do not hate homosexuals. I just believe they are diseased and we normal people need to find them a cure. And like I said, I do not hate homosexuals, cuz I like Ellen.

your a disgusting person. Hypocrite.
      Have you ever asked a gay man if he wanted to be cured from this eledged
      disease? If you did, you would:
      a: have a broken fucking neck right now.
      B: find out that some people like being gay.
      C: you would be pointed at alot of medical examples that are actually viable opposed to fucking google, and no, homosexuality is not a fucking disease, it has nothing to do with the auto immune system and blood cells, it has to do with DNA and RNA.

It's just as much of a disease as being straight is to a gay guy, I can't fuckig believe the lack of intelligance spewing from your mouth, get fucking educated you asshole.

Shikii wrote:

your a disgusting person. Hypocrite.
      Have you ever asked a gay man if he wanted to be cured from this eledged
      disease? If you did, you would:
      a: have a broken fucking neck right now.
      B: find out that some people like being gay.
      C: you would be pointed at alot of medical examples that are actually viable opposed to fucking google, and no, homosexuality is not a fucking disease, it has nothing to do with the auto immune system and blood cells, it has to do with DNA and RNA.

It's just as much of a disease as being straight is to a gay guy, I can't fuckig believe the lack of intelligance spewing from your mouth, get fucking educated you asshole.

Shit son.

You tell 'em.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]