What's your best trait?

• What's your best trait?

Your Best Trait is Sensitivity
      You are always paying attention to the world around you, and as a result, you are able to see the hidden meaning in almost everything.
      You are easily effected by the smallest life events, which is both a blessing and a curse. You often taken in too much information.

You don't get blindsided, and you are a pro at predicting the future. Sometimes knowing what will happen stresses you out.
      You relate to people well, and you know the best way to connect to each person. You can be highly influential if you want to be.

Blogthings - What's Your Best Trait?
    • Re: What's your best trait?

Your Best Trait is Creativity
      You may seem like you're a bit flaky or flighty, but you're really just deep in thought.
      You are the artistic type, no doubt. However, you are also highly analytical and logical.

You are able to solve problems in unique and interesting ways. Your ideas are unpredictable, but they always end up making sense.
      You are picky and sometimes downright critical. You expect the best of yourself, but others are not prepared for your exacting standards.

I disagree with this. My best trait is loyalty. I will never betray a friend. Ever.

Your Best Trait is Confidence

You are the type of person who just goes for it. Whether you win or lose, you're always happiest when you at least tried.
      You are fearless when it comes to failure. You have learned that the key to life is just showing up, so you're always there bright and early.

While you are always doing your best, you have had to let go of what others think of you. You define your own success.
      You may disappoint yourself or look stupid sometimes, but you always hold your head high. You know that tomorrow will give you another opportunity to try again.

Not at all.
      I would say I'm the least confident person ever.

You are the type of person who just goes for it. Whether you win or lose, you're always happiest when you at least tried.
      You are fearless when it comes to failure. You have learned that the key to life is just showing up, so you're always there bright and early.

While you are always doing your best, you have had to let go of what others think of you. You define your own success.
      You may disappoint yourself or look stupid sometimes, but you always hold your head high. You know that tomorrow will give you another opportunity to try again.

What's Your Best Trait?

Blogthings: Quizzes and Tests and Memes, Oh My!

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

The confuse my confidence with my pomposity.
      [CENTER]
      [09:55] Arthur.: Hehehe, well im not gonna pretend i didnt miss you, i was starting to cry.... y'know, being apat for so long
      [/CENTER]

Your Best Trait is Persistence

You are strong willed and very stubborn. You don't give up, even when everyone else thinks you should.
      You are good at selecting a goal, figuring out how to achieve, and putting your nose to the grindstone until you've got it.

You've got true grit. You may not be the richest or luckiest person you know, but you're definitely the toughest.
      You are independent and always do things your own way. If people question your tactics, it only makes you more determined.

What's Your Best Trait?

Blogthings: Learn Something Surprising About Yourself
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Your Best Trait is Drive

You respond well to challenges, in fact you love them. You consider most problems to be interesting intellectual exercises.
      You crave both victory and success. You want to be the one who wins, and all material gains are secondary for you.

You are assertive and eager to get started. Unlike most people, you don't get paralyzed by fear.
      If anything, you're apt to take on a lot at once. However, nothing really ever seems like too much for you.

What's Your Best Trait?

Blogthings: A Fine Line Between Insight and Stupidity

Your Best Trait is Friendliness

You enjoy the company of others, whether you're at work or at play.
      You believe that almost everyone has something to contribute to this world, and you treat people with courtesy and respect.

You're a natural extrovert, and you have a dazzling charm that is not easily forgotten. You are good at building rapport.
      You're the type of person who can meet a stranger and feel like you've bee friends for years after a few minutes.

What's Your Best Trait?

Blogthings: Quizzes and Tests and Memes, Oh My!

Jesus Christ, the first paragraph isn't me at all.
      The second paragraph is, though.

You may seem like you're a bit flaky or flighty, but you're really just deep in thought.
      You are the artistic type, no doubt. However, you are also highly analytical and logical.

You are able to solve problems in unique and interesting ways. Your ideas are unpredictable, but they always end up making sense.
      You are picky and sometimes downright critical. You expect the best of yourself, but others are not prepared for your exacting standards.

Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs

Your Best Trait is Drive

You respond well to challenges, in fact you love them. You consider most problems to be interesting intellectual exercises.
      You crave both victory and success. You want to be the one who wins, and all material gains are secondary for you.

You are assertive and eager to get started. Unlike most people, you don't get paralyzed by fear.
      If anything, you're apt to take on a lot at once. However, nothing really ever seems like too much for you.

i was going to say my obsessive determination, but i guess drive will do :p

Your Best Trait is Friendliness

You enjoy the company of others, whether you're at work or at play.
      You believe that almost everyone has something to contribute to this world, and you treat people with courtesy and respect.

You're a natural extrovert, and you have a dazzling charm that is not easily forgotten. You are good at building rapport.
      You're the type of person who can meet a stranger and feel like you've bee friends for years after a few minutes.