The fall of human society.

• The fall of human society.

As some of you are no doubt aware, some teenagers have chosen to make bad choices (pre-mature sex, sometimes even illegal drugs, tobacco, and pre-mature alcohol usage). Well, that is not what I am here to discuss, I merely pointed that out, because it is the tip of the iceberg, the tip which has now expanded and now collapsed in on itself, to an even more pre-mature level.

My little baby brother (and perhaps a few other little kids) likes women, I mean, he is only nine years old, and he is already taking an active interest in girls. He even made a bizarre claim today, about how he has a girlfriend at school.

The very thought of his interest at women at such a young age is not only disgusting, disturbing, and immoral, but it is also just plain wrong. Back in my generation (the "current" generation, one may say; in which case my little brother's generation would be the future generation), we did not get really interested in girls until around the age of 13 (the teenage age; no pun intended).

This is quite disturbing, I don't like to have some little baby banging little Mary Jane (made up person) down the street. This is screwed up, and I am disgusted by it. Back in the "good old days" (I feel old whenever I say that), such things would NEVER arise. One may even say that the current (high school) generation lived in a "simpler time". It is just so disgusting and insulting to have a 9 year old interested in the opposite sex, I mean really, they are supposed to think that they have cooties or something at that age.

Yet here are, in our little screwed up worlds. If you thought the teenage sex scene was bad, then look at what may become of America's future. Our founding fathers (please, don't say this is a bad example, because I know it is, it is a horrible example; be that as it may, I needed to use something to reach out to you with) did not create this country for little kids to fall in love with each other, that is saved for teenage years (and even in our teenage years, we are supposed to exercise some discretion, such as no-teen sex).

Don't give me the "people used to get married at the age of 11 back in the 17th century crap, because if you say that, then you are basically saying that we have devolved (we evolved in the 1990s, if not a little sooner, and now we are beginning to devolve). I know that some of you may not even know what I am talking about, since you may not have any younger siblings, but I also know that some of you do. I hope that some of you question some what you have previously thought after reading this, and I hope that it has opened your mind. I know at the top that I said that the little kids are the only subject here, but you can also discuss how the teenage-sex thing is also screwing up the human race, if you wish. What are your thoughts on this subject?

p.s.
      Also, what do you think of my use of paragraphs, for like the first time on the Internet (I know, nobody uses paragraphs on the Internet, however, I thought I'd try it atleast once, to see if it suits me)?

p.s.s.
      Yes, I am listening all five battle songs of Final Fantasy VII. You may wish to listen to them while reading this:
      vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps1/ff7batt.mid
      vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps1/bat.mid
      vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps1/ff7battle.mid
      vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps1/FFVII_Fight.mid
      vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps1/ff7batfinversion.mid
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ezri ().

• Re: The fall of human society.

Human nature has existed ever since... well, the dawn of humankind. You have a distorted view of "right" and "wrong" since it seems as if you're confusing it with our natural instincts. Dogs become sexually just 6 months after they're born, are you going to complain about that, too?

xd18 wrote:

Lol, you're 16 aren't you?

I'd say 13.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This has been going on when you were young, as well as when I was young. It may have not been apparent due to your living standards, but this is not a new thing.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Do not feed the troll, people! Seriously any intelligent retard knows that it is completely normal for boys to become sexually curious around the ages of 8-10. That's been going on since the beginning of time.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

Ezri wrote:

Back in my generation (the "current" generation, one may say; in which case my little brother's generation would be the future generation), we did not get really interested in girls until around the age of 13 (the teenage age; no pun intended).

I pondered this sentence for a good 15 minutes, and I still don't see any pun that could be made out of it....

Mindfuck to say the least.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Ezri wrote:

As some of you are no doubt aware, some teenagers have chosen to make bad choices (pre-mature sex, sometimes even illegal drugs, tobacco, and pre-mature alcohol usage). Well, that is not what I am here to discuss, I merely pointed that out, because it is the tip of the iceberg, the tip which has now expanded and now collapsed in on itself, to an even more pre-mature level.

First what do you define as "mature"? Because without a reference point one could argue that if you are mature enough to partake in the acts you listed above then you would be "mature". That is not my stance, i am just pointing out that without reference to "mature" this is moot.

Ezri wrote:

My little baby brother (and perhaps a few other little kids) likes women, I mean, he is only nine years old, and he is already taking an active interest in girls. He even made a bizarre claim today, about how he has a girlfriend at school.

What is so bad about that, it is natural to like women (if your a guy).

Ezri wrote:

The very thought of his interest at women at such a young age is not only disgusting, disturbing, and immoral, but it is also just plain wrong. Back in my generation (the "current" generation, one may say; in which case my little brother's generation would be the future generation), we did not get really interested in girls until around the age of 13 (the teenage age; no pun intended).

Care to elaborate on why your little brother liking women is disgusting, disturbing, and immoral? I like how you use the term "back in my generation" as if you are an 80 year old commenting on how hard life was for you...lol. The fact is that your little brother is in the same generation as you. Every body matures at a different rate, so if you were not interested in girls until 13 that does not mean your little brother is forbidden from liking girls until at least that age. You act as though your little brother is dealing crack or something, for the most part with kids that young, the "boyfriend/girlfriend" nametag means very little, because they don't really grasp the whole concept.

[ quote=Ezri;2322385] This is quite disturbing, I don't like to have some little baby banging little Mary Jane (made up person) down the street. This is screwed up, and I am disgusted by it. Back in the "good old days" (I feel old whenever I say that), such things would NEVER arise. One may even say that the current (high school) generation lived in a "simpler time". It is just so disgusting and insulting to have a 9 year old interested in the opposite sex, I mean really, they are supposed to think that they have cooties or something at that age. [/quote]

Again I love your comments how how much "different" society "was" when you were a "kid". The fact is that you are still a "kid" (teenager, whatever, you are not an adult yet) and the fact that you are making a comentary on how much "society" has changed in what 4-5 years since you were in middle school? For one I highly doubt that anybody is "banging baby mary jane down the street". Just because your brother claims to have a girlfriend does not mean that he is sexually active. The comment that you "lived in a simpler time" is very funny to me, I can elaborate but I wont right now. Again just because your little brother is interested in girls does not mean that he is sexually interested in them, your assumptions are misguiding you.

Ezri wrote:

Yet here are, in our little screwed up worlds. If you thought the teenage sex scene was bad, then look at what may become of America's future. Our founding fathers (please, don't say this is a bad example, because I know it is, it is a horrible example; be that as it may, I needed to use something to reach out to you with) did not create this country for little kids to fall in love with each other, that is saved for teenage years (and even in our teenage years, we are supposed to exercise some discretion, such as no-teen sex).

Oh my god! This is quote possibly the funniest thing I have heard all day. Ok, the fact remains that yes people are having sex at younger and younger ages, but the only thing that determines the "morality" of this fact is what the society accepts as standard. And I know I wasn't around when the country was created, I can assure you that the founding fathers had ALOT of other things that were more important than "teenagers having sex", now I can elaborate on this if needed but if I need to elaborate you have bigger problems to deal with.

[qoute=Ezri;2322385] Don't give me the "people used to get married at the age of 11 back in the 17th century crap, because if you say that, then you are basically saying that we have devolved (we evolved in the 1990s, if not a little sooner, and now we are beginning to devolve). I know that some of you may not even know what I am talking about, since you may not have any younger siblings, but I also know that some of you do. I hope that some of you question some what you have previously thought after reading this, and I hope that it has opened your mind. I know at the top that I said that the little kids are the only subject here, but you can also discuss how the teenage-sex thing is also screwing up the human race, if you wish. What are your thoughts on this subject? [/quote]

First of what do you mean "we evolved in the 90's"? Evolution isn't something that just happens, it takes thousands and thousands of years to happen. On that same token, you cannot "de-evolve" in just 20 yrs. And the reason that people got married young in the 17th century was not becase they were less evolved than we currently are, it was because the average life expectancy was like 25 (compare that to today where life expectancy is in the 80s). So by the time you were 11 (that would be like being in your mid to late 20s today) you were expected to get married because you didn't have much longer to live. It has nothing to do with the state of evolution.

[qoute=Ezri;2322385] p.s.
      Also, what do you think of my use of paragraphs, for like the first time on the Internet (I know, nobody uses paragraphs on the Internet, however, I thought I'd try it atleast once, to see if it suits me)?
      [/quote]

Paragraphs made it easier to quote, I don't understand why people write so poorly on the internet...it is a pet peeve of mine.
      What I should have said was...Nothing!

Ezri wrote:

This is quite disturbing, I don't like to have some little baby banging little Mary Jane (made up person) down the street. This is screwed up, and I am disgusted by it. Back in the "good old days" (I feel old whenever I say that), such things would NEVER arise. One may even say that the current (high school) generation lived in a "simpler time". It is just so disgusting and insulting to have a 9 year old interested in the opposite sex, I mean really, they are supposed to think that they have cooties or something at that age.

Don't give me the "people used to get married at the age of 11 back in the 17th century crap, because if you say that, then you are basically saying that we have devolved (we evolved in the 1990s, if not a little sooner, and now we are beginning to devolve). I know that some of you may not even know what I am talking about, since you may not have any younger siblings, but I also know that some of you do. I hope that some of you question some what you have previously thought after reading this, and I hope that it has opened your mind. I know at the top that I said that the little kids are the only subject here, but you can also discuss how the teenage-sex thing is also screwing up the human race, if you wish. What are your thoughts on this subject?

p.s.

p.s.s.
      Yes, I am listening all five battle songs of Final Fantasy VII. You may wish to listen to them while reading this:

Your little brother sounds a lot like one of mine, both are 9 and both are already interested in girls.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

I liked women and girls since I was around 6 or 7 and have always found them to be beautiful.
      Check out my Album.
      :)Max:)

Ezri wrote:

p.s.

p.s.s.

your argument fails =]. you act like life was perfect up until this single generation. there was and never will be the perfect generation =]. p.s. don't generalize!
      My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
      Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009