Why did i do it?

• Why did i do it?

basicly...about a month ago from now...i was at home...my mom called and told me she was gunna go to get mcdonalds...cuz im a sucker for icecream... i asked for one...about 30mins later.....she told me to come to my ex gf's house [my mom and my ex gf's mom are friends...] so... i went there... i went there...grabbed my icecream...and said i was going home...but....my ex gfs mom told me to sit down and eat it there...for some reason... i agree'd...so i sat down...and ate my ice cream...with my ex on the other couch... we started talking about her new job....and what she was gunna do later in the day... so after we were done talking and shit...she said she was gunna go upstairs....she expected me to follow her [and kinda...do stuff] i was reluctant because of the relationship i was/am in...but she kept asking me...to the point where i would say she was begging...so... i went up...we watched tv...and sat on her bed...about after 30 mins of watching TV....i noticed she was moving fairly close...so... being the person i always told my gf i was/am..i moved away slowly..she moved closer...after about 10mins of that stupid shit...i noticed she was kind of laying in an awkward position...and then i noticed she was like...masturbating...beside me...i didn't say anything....for some reason....and kinda ignored it...then she moved closer...still masturbating..beside me....then she moved closer....to the point where our legs were touching...annnnnnnd..being the fucking RETARD i am... i moved closer....she moved closer....and i ended up....helping her with what she was doing...i made her orgasm... and i went home after that... [we didn't have sex...just...rubbing..]

now...this was about a month ago....so..at first... i was wondering what the fuck i should do... i have never cheated on a gf before...in my entire life...and aparently...that changed.... i fucking PROMISED my gf i wouldn't ever... i said it was fucking impossible....holy fuck was i wrong... i was panicing... i avoided my gf for about 2 days....and i have no idea why... i didnt know if i should tell her... i didnt know if i shouldnt... so...once again...being the fucking STUPID person i am... i didn't tell her.... i feel like an idiot!...this ruined my fucking life....and i have nobody to blame but me... when i tell my gf i love her.... i know im not lying... i do love her...more than anything....but.... it seems like it has partially lost meaning ever since i did that...

i am wondering if i should come clean... and pray to God she forgives me....but...i dont know.... i can't live without her...but i know i can't live like this...keeping this from her...she will have to know sometime...

basicly... i have thought about doing 3 things...

1:come clean...and Praying to God she forgives me..
      2:continue what i am doing..and attempt to live like i am...all depressed and shit...
      or...
      3: [what im thinking is the best option] write a letter....about what happened...how it happened...why it happened...who's fault it was... and how i hope she forgives me...and how sorry i am... and give this letter to her when i believe the time is right....when i think she will be the most forgiving...when i will even have the balls to give the letter to her...

what do you people think?

right now... my fkn life is ruined...i am...fucking depressed all the time...hiding it from everyone... and ... i tell her i love her... and i feel like it is lying... even though i know it isnt a lie.. i do love her...like...more than anyone or anything...but... i know that this will fucking affect me for the rest of my life...and i get depressed when i tell her i love her... i know i shouldnt.... that is a good thing... i used to be able to say i love you to her...and get this feeling that everything was perfect...and that the rest of my life would be easy...as long as i had her...

now... i just..it is a giant fucking mess...i feel like crying when i talk to her...im depressed 24/7...and something that isnt uncommon is i think of suicide...although i always end up saying to myself that i promised her i would never leave her unless she didnt want me...[i did say that to her...]and that would be not only leaving her....but completly abandoning her......

Guys: What would you do?
      Girls: If your bf cheated on you...what would you do...how would you feel...would you break up with him?

just...idk what to do...just...yeah....

it's almost 3am and i cant sleep because of the thoughts im left alone with...

but before you guys suggest anything...there are a few things that i would like you to consider before putting in your input/thoughts

...i cant live with out her...i love her dearly...and i would do anything to keep her...

but... i know that i cannot keep things the way they are..at least not forever...

i put her way above myself...if i have to...i'll do whatever i can to decrease the pain i know i have caused her...

i can't believe that i am as stupid as i am...

anyway... i know i repeated alot of shit...and i know...this thing was way too fucking long...but... i would just appreciate your guys thoughts... idk what to do :/

now..ima try to go to sleep... i gotta get up in 4 hours for school... =\
      :(
      [CENTER]I'm not as think as you drunk i am[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]:confused::confused::confused:[/CENTER]
    • Re: Why did i do it?

Coojo93 wrote:

basicly...about a month ago from now...i was at home...my mom called and told me she was gunna go to get mcdonalds...cuz im a sucker for icecream... i asked for one...about 30mins later.....she told me to come to my ex gf's house [my mom and my ex gf's mom are friends...] so... i went there... i went there...grabbed my icecream...and said i was going home...but....my ex gfs mom told me to sit down and eat it there...for some reason... i agree'd...so i sat down...and ate my ice cream...with my ex on the other couch... we started talking about her new job....and what she was gunna do later in the day... so after we were done talking and shit...she said she was gunna go upstairs....she expected me to follow her [and kinda...do stuff] i was reluctant because of the relationship i was/am in...but she kept asking me...to the point where i would say she was begging...so... i went up...we watched tv...and sat on her bed...about after 30 mins of watching TV....i noticed she was moving fairly close...so... being the person i always told my gf i was/am..i moved away slowly..she moved closer...after about 10mins of that stupid shit...i noticed she was kind of laying in an awkward position...and then i noticed she was like...masturbating...beside me...i didn't say anything....for some reason....and kinda ignored it...then she moved closer...still masturbating..beside me....then she moved closer....to the point where our legs were touching...annnnnnnd..being the fucking RETARD i am... i moved closer....she moved closer....and i ended up....helping her with what she was doing...i made her orgasm... and i went home after that... [we didn't have sex...just...rubbing..]

now...this was about a month ago....so..at first... i was wondering what the fuck i should do... i have never cheated on a gf before...in my entire life...and aparently...that changed.... i fucking PROMISED my gf i wouldn't ever... i said it was fucking impossible....holy fuck was i wrong... i was panicing... i avoided my gf for about 2 days....and i have no idea why... i didnt know if i should tell her... i didnt know if i shouldnt... so...once again...being the fucking STUPID person i am... i didn't tell her.... i feel like an idiot!...this ruined my fucking life....and i have nobody to blame but me... when i tell my gf i love her.... i know im not lying... i do love her...more than anything....but.... it seems like it has partially lost meaning ever since i did that...

i am wondering if i should come clean... and pray to God she forgives me....but...i dont know.... i can't live without her...but i know i can't live like this...keeping this from her...she will have to know sometime...

basicly... i have thought about doing 3 things...

1:come clean...and Praying to God she forgives me..
      2:continue what i am doing..and attempt to live like i am...all depressed and shit...
      or...
      3: [what im thinking is the best option] write a letter....about what happened...how it happened...why it happened...who's fault it was... and how i hope she forgives me...and how sorry i am... and give this letter to her when i believe the time is right....when i think she will be the most forgiving...when i will even have the balls to give the letter to her...

what do you people think?

right now... my fkn life is ruined...i am...fucking depressed all the time...hiding it from everyone... and ... i tell her i love her... and i feel like it is lying... even though i know it isnt a lie.. i do love her...like...more than anyone or anything...but... i know that this will fucking affect me for the rest of my life...and i get depressed when i tell her i love her... i know i shouldnt.... that is a good thing... i used to be able to say i love you to her...and get this feeling that everything was perfect...and that the rest of my life would be easy...as long as i had her...

now... i just..it is a giant fucking mess...i feel like crying when i talk to her...im depressed 24/7...and something that isnt uncommon is i think of suicide...although i always end up saying to myself that i promised her i would never leave her unless she didnt want me...[i did say that to her...]and that would be not only leaving her....but completly abandoning her......

Guys: What would you do?
      Girls: If your bf cheated on you...what would you do...how would you feel...would you break up with him?

just...idk what to do...just...yeah....

it's almost 3am and i cant sleep because of the thoughts im left alone with...

but before you guys suggest anything...there are a few things that i would like you to consider before putting in your input/thoughts

...i cant live with out her...i love her dearly...and i would do anything to keep her...

but... i know that i cannot keep things the way they are..at least not forever...

i put her way above myself...if i have to...i'll do whatever i can to decrease the pain i know i have caused her...

i can't believe that i am as stupid as i am...

anyway... i know i repeated alot of shit...and i know...this thing was way too fucking long...but... i would just appreciate your guys thoughts... idk what to do :/

now..ima try to go to sleep... i gotta get up in 4 hours for school... =
      :(

Although it may be difficult, honesty is always the best way - You sound like a good guy who got carried away with temptation but who loves his girlfriend.

Just sit her down, explain you made a huge mistake and you can't lie to her anymore - make sure you tell her it won't happen again and she can trust you.

You could always... show her this? Just sometime soon, when you feel you're ready, sit her down and tell her you have something to show her, and open this page and let her read... Or even link her to it over msn or something (though I'd say doing it in person would be preferable)...

As for your question... Honestly, I've been cheated on before, and the guy broke up with me to go out with the other girl... So I don't think I could stay with someone knowing it's happening again... But that could change I guess, depending on the circumstances, and how long we'd been together, and how much we loved each other. You seem to love your gf a lot, and it was a once off thing that's tearing you apart, so maybe she will forgive you. It'll be hard, so don't expect her to just be happy and forgiving from the very start, but if you guys are meant to be she will try to get over it as best she can and forgive you.

Good luck.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

hye, i jstu red ur post in the dibates and diskushon bord lol
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

DamnImGood;1062835947 wrote:

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

I'd come clean if i was you, it will be hard, and she will be angry, but just hope that she forgives you, you will have to earn her trust back, that will take you a long time, but she is worth it right?

You cant live with that on your shoulders, it will start to affect your relationship even if you dont tell her, so might aswell come clean and start begging for forgiveness.

hmm...thanks for the suggesstions... i will probably have to come clean...i know...i just need to aquire the correct ammount of manage/ballage/courage to tell her...i don't wanna hurt her...but... i guess its a bit late for that... i'll probably tell her soon....i hope she doesn't get too pissed off at me....she is a good person...and doesnt get angry often...but she gets hurt easily...and she is a very emotional person...so... i guess i'll have to see what happens... thanks ppl...
      [CENTER]I'm not as think as you drunk i am[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]:confused::confused::confused:[/CENTER]

I'm glad you're going to tell her the truth. It may take a lot of courage to do so and overcome your fear of her no longer trusting you. However, if you both truly love each other, such things can be trivial in comparison to the love between you too.

Never the less, you may have to suffer a bit for your action. You're ex-gf may have started it, but you had plenty pf time to remove yourself from the situation. I know it is so difficult to resist something like that, but it has to be done when it has to be done.

You're gf may be angry with you, and with good reason I suppose, but hopefully, everything will work out for you.
      11/4/08 - National Epic Fail Day

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]