How do I 'get with' somebody?

• Re: How do I 'get with' somebody?

Hi Matty : )
      first of all if you dont mind me asking, how old are you?
      dont worry about how to get with somebody/french kiss, there isnt really much of a technique too it as everyones different, Say you meet a girl/guy your really close to
      and your in a relationship the kiss will probaly just come along naturally when you
      least expect it, just be gentle and dont like mwahghghgh (i know that means nothing :}
      but in english i mean kinda like dont be full on and all over the girl/guy unless they're rough with you in a playful way?), if your planning on getting with someone on a one of, try going out to a party with your friends and if your drinking that'll give you the confidence to introduce yourself/dance with another girl and who knows there could be sparks? Allthough obviously im not gonna promote underage drinking & sex and all that crap, but then again who am i to talk :)

I dont know if that helped but good luck dude : )
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE=1]I am funky fucking fresh.[/SIZE]

Kissing< French kissing

They say french kissing is better because everything that has the word french is better than without

Anyways what do you need how to french kiss or how can I get someone to french kiss?

If it is the 2nd one you can't just do that out of nowhere.

SamGee wrote:

Hi Matty : )
      first of all if you dont mind me asking, how old are you?
      dont worry about how to get with somebody/french kiss, there isnt really much of a technique too it as everyones different, Say you meet a girl/guy your really close to
      and your in a relationship the kiss will probaly just come along naturally when you
      least expect it, just be gentle and dont like mwahghghgh (i know that means nothing :}
      but in english i mean kinda like dont be full on and all over the girl/guy unless they're rough with you in a playful way?), if your planning on getting with someone on a one of, try going out to a party with your friends and if your drinking that'll give you the confidence to introduce yourself/dance with another girl and who knows there could be sparks? Allthough obviously im not gonna promote underage drinking & sex and all that crap, but then again who am i to talk :)

I dont know if that helped but good luck dude : )

13. Thanks for that