• 3,677. This is howmany American heroes have died in the War with Iraq. THis is homany "defenders" of liberty have perished for the sake of freedom. They have served their governmant, their leader. The have fought for him. But this number stands in utter contrast to the amount of native Iraqis killed. 700,000 Iraqis have died, the vast majority being civilians. They have died because the US governmant did not like their leader. They have died because the US engaged in a crusade against terrorism. They have died to secure the freedom of people who were already free. To what end have these people been killed? When these numbers are compared one sees the crime that has been commited. For the freedom of the Iraqi people, so many must die. But there is no freedom, or justice or progress, only an anarchic region.
      And for the murder of thousands, by their direct and indirect actions, the American soldiers, the American military and the American governmant are praised. They are called saviours, freedom fighters only by the patsies of their institution.
      These 3,677 soldiers who have died are not heroes. Neither are their comrads or their leaders or their governmant. They are butchers, killers destroyers. Their crimes must be punished.
    • You have made a very poor argument. Do you know any soldiers in Iraq? Have you been there? Who are you to decide who the character of millions of american soldiers are, and what their motivations are. American soldiers do not join the military for the president, as you said they do. They join for the country itself. Saddam Hussein commited genocide on a massive scale. Google it. American soldiers are making the best to kill the enemy that trys to kill them. They are human beings, and unless the soldier is deeply disturbed, they don't want to kill anyone besides their enemy. The line between Iraqi civilian and insurgent is blurred. It's hard to determine. There is also a large amount of these insurgents in Iraq. It is estimated between 40-50,000 insurgents killed in "action". Insurgents are not afraid of collateral damage. When they bomb they do it in densely populated areas. It is to increase the body count, and keep people quiet and afraid.
    • They were not there because of terrorism on the 1st place. The WMD's didn't exist and the US government knew it.
      They have died because of America's economic interests and greedy corporation owners.

But as far as the number ot thousaunds murdered Iraqis are concerned, it is true that there are vast casualties.. But i believe that the soldiers are not such monsters as you describe them. In fact i don't think that you can name all american soldiers murderers, because of the crimes of some of them. People are different....
      I think that most iraqi deaths blamed on the american and coalition forces are caused primarily by bad intelligence.
      You should acknowledge the fact, that the troops are not the ones, who are laying car bombs and IEDs, or a detonating themselves, which is actually what kills most iraqi civillians.. and soldiers too.
      However we have to view both sides of the conflict..in Iraq there are not only 2 sides, but i'm not keen on writing right now. So. We have a soldier, whose best friends have been killed by an IED. The anger grows inside him. And it grows towards all iraqis, because he can't know with certainity who is an isurgent and who is not.
      On the other side we have an Iraqi man/woman, whose family has been killed because 1] bad intelligence and a bomb was dropped on his house, while everybody was at home 2] the anger of too many soldiers, who have seen their friends suffer and die, prevails and they are seeking revenge, determined to kill everybody who is not with them 3] a suicide bomber blew himself up, when his family was passing by a shop
      There are no excuses for death. But since we are talking about Iraq, where death is occuring everyday, we should understand why... Because blaming it ALL on toops is not right.

And there are the other soldiers,trying to maintain their common sense.

The bad thing is that once troops withdraw, Iraq will look like Afghanistan after the withdrawal of soviet troops..27 years civil war, where tribal leaders are fighting over supremacy. . .and we've aleady heard that 130 000 weapons have mysteriously vanished..

@2343634523 are you really visiting Iraq btw?
    • Seriously. You come and make ONE post, and this has to be it? Yeah I know America is bad, and we kill everyone for no reason. No way pshhtttt, having them crash planes and kill over 100,000 inocent people was nothing. Yeah I know America sucks. Damn, who goes to war with a country who is harboring Terrorists, and supposidly nuclear weapons. Damn..

IGNORANCE
      Must
      Really
      Be
      BLISS
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    • 2343634523 wrote:

3,677. This is howmany American heroes have died in the War with Iraq. THis is homany "defenders" of liberty have perished for the sake of freedom. They have served their governmant, their leader. The have fought for him. But this number stands in utter contrast to the amount of native Iraqis killed. 700,000 Iraqis have died, the vast majority being civilians. They have died because the US governmant did not like their leader. They have died because the US engaged in a crusade against terrorism. They have died to secure the freedom of people who were already free. To what end have these people been killed? When these numbers are compared one sees the crime that has been commited. For the freedom of the Iraqi people, so many must die. But there is no freedom, or justice or progress, only an anarchic region.
      And for the murder of thousands, by their direct and indirect actions, the American soldiers, the American military and the American governmant are praised. They are called saviours, freedom fighters only by the patsies of their institution.
      These 3,677 soldiers who have died are not heroes. Neither are their comrads or their leaders or their governmant. They are butchers, killers destroyers. Their crimes must be punished.

Fuck you cock sucker, you have no place to insult the people of the military, insult the president and the leaders of America if you want, but don't insult the soldiers, kiss my fucking ass.
      "I don't give a fuck, God sent me to piss the world off!"
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      langkawi.dk/Smileys-sex.htm
      bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm
    • 2343634523 wrote:

NOT heroes? I seriously hope you never ever log back into this website. You have NO right to live in America, or even THINK about America. Being a Soldier, is the most heroic job there is.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    • Strawberry_Wine wrote:

NOT heroes? I seriously hope you never ever log back into this website. You have NO right to live in America, or even THINK about America. Being a Soldier, is the most heroic job there is.

Being a soldier is the most heroic job? Killing people who disagree is the most heroic job. Murdering civilians is the most heroic job? How odd. When one man kills another, he is called a murderur and punished by law and ostrisized from society. When a man kills many others to the sound of propaganda, he is called a hero. He has medals pinned to his chest and elevated to the highest eschelon of society. I think that is more than a little contradictory. It sounds alot like fascism also.
    • 23436345232 wrote:

Being a soldier is the most heroic job? Killing people who disagree is the most heroic job. Murdering civilians is the most heroic job? How odd. When one man kills another, he is called a murderur and punished by law and ostrisized from society. When a man kills many others to the sound of propaganda, he is called a hero. He has medals pinned to his chest and elevated to the highest eschelon of society. I think that is more than a little contradictory. It sounds alot like fascism also.

Is there a reason your screen name is almost identical to the thread starter's, or am I missing something?
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]
    • Shadow-Koumajutsu wrote:

Is there a reason your screen name is almost identical to the thread starter's, or am I missing something?

Maybe it's OCD and must always have just 1 post...
      She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      She put a bag on my head (Still counts)
    • ok firstly i dont agree with fighting and i dont believe in people killing each other. but sometimes it is necessary.
      and how can you say that the soldiers and military people arent heroes? they are the people protecting other people around the world. so some people died. did you think about the amount of lives that have been saved by the military?
      seriously do you even know what you are talking about?
      people risk their lives for the general public, and you say they arent heroes? wow you have to open your eyes to the real world.
    • 2343634523 wrote:

You know i was actually going to give you a serious reply until i read this bit.

So coming from someone with friends in the military and who has recently signed up herself, i just have two words for ya - FUCK YOU!!!

Diss the government and leaders all you like but you have no place to insult the soldiers, do you know what its like for them? They don't just kill for fun as you imply. They sign up for their country not their government.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]