becoming depressed again..now eating more

• becoming depressed again..now eating more

I haven't been depressed for a few weeks, which was good. I was losing weight, playing sports, and running a lot. I just noticed this week that I haven't been feeling so good, or past two weeks, and noticed I've been eating a lot more, and really don't feel like running or pushing myself anymore when doing sports. Just wondering what I could do to stop wanting to eat so much. I was on a strict diet, and no I can't pass the kitchen without getting a snack. And really don't want to put on 20lbs that I lost all back on.
    • Re: becoming depressed again..now eating more

There's nothing you can really do except self control. everytime you pass the kitchen, when your getting that snack, ask yourself why you are. once you figure out the problem, try to solve it.

i know its not always as simple as that though. if you ever need help i know everyone here, including me, is willing to listen, and help you out.
      [CENTER][SIZE="2"]"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me." - Dr. Seuss[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Taylor227 wrote:

I haven't been depressed for a few weeks, which was good. I was losing weight, playing sports, and running a lot. I just noticed this week that I haven't been feeling so good, or past two weeks, and noticed I've been eating a lot more, and really don't feel like running or pushing myself anymore when doing sports. Just wondering what I could do to stop wanting to eat so much. I was on a strict diet, and no I can't pass the kitchen without getting a snack. And really don't want to put on 20lbs that I lost all back on.

shesh is only i could lose 20lbs lolz...
      your doin fine so dont give up. if you do, i swar im gona but the cake in a laser protected room if i cant trust you alone with it.:p
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

Taylor227 wrote:

sorry was on christmas with the family. but thanks for the replies. im really trying to stay focused and not think about depressing stuff. its hard not to though when all my friends have girlfriends and they are always talking about them or goin hang out with them..

Dude I know exactly where your coming from...I kind of get depressed around the holidays too because I hear a couple of my friends are invited to parties etc...and I want to be there as well. I just get lonely and many people who feel like you and I get Seasonal Depression. Especially when you get with your family and you feel ashamed that they find out things aren't going well with you.