How could I have just lost all contact with someone?

• How could I have just lost all contact with someone?

I was on Facebook this morning and I sent my friend (the same one I'm going to see Zombieland with in a few hours) a message (using the chat thing at the bottom, since she was online also). However, she didn't reply, so I thought, 'oh well, she's afk' (but her light was green). I tried again later (several times), she then logged in and out repeatedly (she has told me before that Facebook chat often screws up when she uses it).

Then I decided to call her (cell phone), she didn't answer, so I left a message on her voice mail. Then I posted a message on her Facebook wall. I also e-mailed her and sent her a text message. I haven't been able to contact her since about 9:00 AM, yet she keeps logging into and out of Facebook.

I spoke to a friend of mine who is also a friend of hers, and she also hasn't been able to get ahold of her today. Neither has another mutual friend, they both said that her Internet is screwing up.

Be that as it may, that doesn't explain why she was unable (or unwilling) to answer the phone or reply to the text message I sent her.

Has anyone else here ever completely lost contact with someone like this before? If so, how did you manage to contact the individual again?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]