WTF dude???

• WTF dude???

My best friend has ~4 girlfriends all at the same time and I have had none. For some reason all of the girls just flock to him. What really bugs me though is that when I am with him he talks to me about them and all I can really say is "uh-huh" because I have no idea what he is talking about. I guess I am just jealous but it really bugs the fuck out of me. Sometimes I think that he just has me as the ugly friend to make him look better.

-Z22H
    • Re: WTF dude???

Trust me when I say that there is nothing to be jealous of. The only thing that your friend can boast about is that he is incapable of having feelings solely for one one person at a time. Do not allow yourself become the type of person who uses the opposite gender as trophies rather than someone that you should be treating with respect. Your friend sounds like an immature prat.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." [/CENTER]

Yeah, well... I am still jealous. He can go get some whenever he wants from whoever he wants.

After school he usually goes to one of their houses and I go with him sometimes and she is all over him. So I just stand there awkwardly in the corner or talk to her little sister (who is way too young for me.) It really just sucks, in this situation I would rather be the immature prat than myself.

Z22H wrote:

Yeah, well... I am still jealous. He can go get some whenever he wants from whoever he wants.

After school he usually goes to one of their houses and I go with him sometimes and she is all over him. So I just stand there awkwardly in the corner or talk to her little sister (who is way too young for me.) It really just sucks, in this situation I would rather be the immature prat than myself.

It sounds like to me your priorities are all over the place. If you think that this kind of "player" attitude appeals toward women then you are greatly mistaken. Your friend is only setting himself up for a lifetime of broken relationships and instability. Have you ever thought of letting him know you have grown sick of being his 5th wheel and when you are in his company after school, you'd prefer if he did not ignore you as you sit in the corner watching him and his girlfriends make out?

Speak up. Don't be afraid to actually voice your opinion.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." [/CENTER]

I would get revenge and tell all these girls that he is cheating on them.

Honesty is the best policy.. Especially when it sounds like these girls are in for a lot of heartbreak when he is surely nothing to cry over. If you didn't say something then these girls would go on dating him thinking he's everything they could wish for when they are only going to be let down.

xx