I need advice about attracting girls ^_^

• Re: I need advice about attracting girls ^_^

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

You're the epitome of hyperbole? You are the greatest example of hyperbole? LOLWUT.

By the way, hun, it was you that started being a stuck-up, bitchy little cunt to me, so why are you calling me immature for condescending you? Ever heard the phrase people who live in glasses houses shouldn't throw stones?

~Maggot

Yeah I'm the one that doesn't understand what a hyperbole is, see the phrase "epitome of hyperbole" is itself a hyperbole...learn a concept before you try to preach it.

Oh no you cussed at me on the internet, what ever shall I do....seriously get over your self because any body can cuss...and that doesn't really add to your point at all it just makes you look like more of a douche bag (see what I did there I cussed at you, after I said that it wasn't helpful to an argument...just thought I would point that out for you)....see I can be condescending too. And I never called you immature...I said there was no need for you to be condescending...huge difference.

Yeah I get it you think you are very smart and have a knowledge of literary terms and meaningless phrases...I can name random phrases too...but I will save myself the time and let you think you won and hurt my feelings, so here goes:

"How dare you cuss at me...I am not the bitchy cunt, you dumb fuck..."

See how stupid that sounds...oh well go live in your glass house and introduce your pot to your kettle (see if you don't get that reference, it comes from the phrase "isn't that the pot calling the kettle black" means kind of the same thing as the glass house thing but I think it adds a certain quality...anyways I digress)

Have a nice day!:D
      What I should have said was...Nothing!

alfaspider06 wrote:

Yeah I'm the one that doesn't understand what a hyperbole is, see the phrase "epitome of hyperbole" is itself a hyperbole...learn a concept before you try to preach it.
      I don't feel like reading the rest of your post, but this was funneh. To be the epitome of something is to be the greatest example of it. Now, of course, if that's an exaggeration, you're merely a very good example of it. But you yourself cannot be an example of hyperbole; rather, you use it in your language. Therefore, it would be appropriate to say that your communication is the epitome of hyperbole. Yourself, though? No. That makes no sense, which is the point I was making. Sadly, though, it was lost on you. What a shame.

But, alas, we should probably get back to the thread, no? ;)

Hotshorty (sorrow its tif wrote:

act like yourself. Dont turn urself into sumthing u arent....thats just not good at all (personal experience) I kno this is coming from a girl but seriously just act yourself, be caring and considerate of her feelings, and she will just love u :)
      Trust me experience here....i always acted like sumthing i m not and the reationship ended horribly, yet wen i found a guy who was exactly like me a year later he proposed. :)
      This has nothing to do with maintaining solid relationships. He just wants to attract girls, and being himself really doesn't affect that in any way.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

I don't feel like reading the rest of your post, but this was funneh. To be the epitome of something is to be the greatest example of it. Now, of course, if that's an exaggeration, you're merely a very good example of it. But you yourself cannot be an example of hyperbole; rather, you use it in your language. Therefore, it would be appropriate to say that your communication is the epitome of hyperbole. Yourself, though? No. That makes no sense, which is the point I was making. Sadly, though, it was lost on you. What a shame.

But, alas, we should probably get back to the thread, no?

~Maggot

See that is the point...saying one is the epitome of hyperbole is actually a hyperbole...but I wouldn't expect you to understand that...yes lets get back to the thread
      What I should have said was...Nothing!

dont dress like a wangster or pretend to be something your not. be who you are. if the girl your trying to get doesn't like you, move on.

thats how you find a girl that really likes you...well not entirely but it helps a lot
      [CENTER][SIZE="2"]"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me." - Dr. Seuss[/SIZE][/CENTER]

i don't think a handsome guy without tanlent attractive with girl, he's must be very very special more than others that he'll be got attention from a dream girl. I could be so self confident, joke alots with a girl whom I have no feelings likes a friend BUT I can't do the same with the girl I like. I just don't know why but that's the really person you're looking for love, when you heat your heart is breathing, you're in love now. :)

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Kevmo7 wrote:

but girls love a gangster!!! :cool::cool::cool:

only naughty girl huh ?:rolleyes:
      I never regret what I did to you, just feeling sorry what you did to me..

The first thing to do is concentrate on yourself. You don't have to change yourself, you have to bring out the best in you. Have more confidence and find your passion.

This is going to stink but I'm gonna use myself as an example. I noticed my crush because he's good-looking. But I liked him because he was smart and confident and passionate. So just do what you want to do as long as it's clean fun.

After developing yourself, you can try the girl-catching thingy. There are specifications depending on the type of girl you want to pursue. I have this good-looking classmate, but girls didn't like him because he is bossy and snobbish. Be open and approachable. That'll generally help.

Don't read some pick-up-and-conquer guidelines trash. It may sound cliche, but even if you gain attention and attract women this way, it won't be as fulfilling as just being yourself. And you might hurt others in the process.

Good luck!