i hate my life

• i hate my life

my life sucks. i used to be happy, i had a bunch of friends, but my group started doing things that I didnt like. i tried to stop them from doing the stuff that they did, but they just rejected me and started ganging up on me.

most of the kids in my old group would have commited suicide if not for me to be there for them when nobody else was and help them.

nevertheless, they started being jerks to me and wouldnt hang out with me anymore. they had convinced their parents, too, that i was a bad example and that their kids shouldnt be in contact with me at all.

i said "hi" to them in the halls, and they looked at me like theyve never seen me ever.
      the kids, as a consequence of the things that they had got into, became the most popular kids in my school. one of the kids now beats me up physically and verbally. i am always depressed, because they ruined my great reputation, making other kids think that i am stupid, and that i have a messed up home life.

my parents dont understand me when i talk to them, and their main focus is for me to do better in school.

i have no friends as of now, and i am one of the most unpopular kids in the school. what do i do? i dont deserve this. i was thinking about suicide a couple of minutes ago. im especially depressed today.

please help and reply with suggestions.
    • Re: i hate my life

arthrax wrote:

my life sucks. i used to be happy, i had a bunch of friends, but my group started doing things that I didnt like. i tried to stop them from doing the stuff that they did, but they just rejected me and started ganging up on me.

most of the kids in my old group would have commited suicide if not for me to be there for them when nobody else was and help them.

nevertheless, they started being jerks to me and wouldnt hang out with me anymore. they had convinced their parents, too, that i was a bad example and that their kids shouldnt be in contact with me at all.

i said "hi" to them in the halls, and they looked at me like theyve never seen me ever.
      the kids, as a consequence of the things that they had got into, became the most popular kids in my school. one of the kids now beats me up physically and verbally. i am always depressed, because they ruined my great reputation, making other kids think that i am stupid, and that i have a messed up home life.

my parents dont understand me when i talk to them, and their main focus is for me to do better in school.

i have no friends as of now, and i am one of the most unpopular kids in the school. what do i do? i dont deserve this. i was thinking about suicide a couple of minutes ago. im especially depressed today.

ok so for starters what did these friends of your's do that made them so popular that you don't like?

as for the suicide, just don't think about it right now, i might be able to work with you and possibly help you take care of this situation.
      My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
      Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009

Here's my reply from the private section:

Hey there

Look, I'll start off by saying I wasn't the most popular kid in high school. I was in the choir and that sort of thing. I had a good number of friends, but I was never what you would consider the most popular kid in school. And you know what? I was genuinely happy. So what I'm trying to say is, you have to start looking at the grey area; the amount of friends in between super popular and having no friends. That's what you need to aim for at this point.

If you had all those friends before, then it shouldn't be hard for you to make new, better friends. Those people you considered friends aren't truly friends if they would turn on you like that just because you weren't conforming to what they wanted to be doing. I know my friends would never, ever do something like that, because they're real, honest friends. That's what you need to find, people who are real and down-to-earth.

You mentioned that you're getting physically and verbally abused. Well my friend, that's what we would call harassment and assault, both very illegal. If it continues, then I'd talk to an administrator about it, and they'll deal with it accordingly. That's not something that should be allowed to perpetuate in a high school. It's for learning, not for getting beat up all the time.

And look, being in this position in high school isn't something to commit suicide over. For two major reasons. First off, your situation is repairable. Over time you can rebuild a group of new friends that will accept you for who you are. You just have to be charismatic and go out there and meet new people. Just be yourself, and the friends will come. Second, I'm a high school graduate. And I'll tell you right now that I hardly talk to a lot of the people I talked to in high school. It happens, people go off to college, get jobs, and their lives become more hectic. You'll have the opportunity outside of high school to make up for lost time. You've got the rest of your life ahead of you, don't throw that away! And if you keep having these suicidal thoughts, you need to go to a doctor and tell them exactly what you just told us.

If you need someone to talk to, you can add me on AIM or MSN.

Hope this helps :)
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

arthrax wrote:

first off: :love1: -YOU HAVE A FRIEND
      now; your being beat up and your unpopular. what would solve both?
      Fighting back! -Violence is not the answer! - its only a temporary solution.
      therefore you must do other things then physically and verbally fighting back. mind games, emotional toying, spiritual torment [depending on religion and/or spirituality] :dontpoke-1:

you should really try and make friends :omg: be a new you :bonkers: and help people :google:

If you need help with the fighting back or anything else i mentioned, or you just want to talk, add my MSN: [email protected]
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

If you hate your life, then do something about it! Everyone has the ability to change certain aspects of themselves and their lives in order to make their life better.

The friends you described in your post don't honestly sound like friends at all, but more like leeches. Using you and sucking you dry for all you were worth, and giving nothing in return. Honestly, I wouldn't try and keep a relationship with them.. they clearly aren't worth your time. Instead, try making new friends. Ones who will care and be there for you, not just expect you to help them.. but actually give something in return. There are people like that out there, you just have to look.

As for your parents, it is sometimes hard for them to focus on current issues with you, as they are more worried about your future. The reason they focus so much on your grades is because they want to see you succeed and do well, it is nothing against you at all.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

GOOD FOR YOU!! Good job not giving in and trying to help them, sadly there are lots of people who don't have your good sense and are very lost and confused as I think you may be right now, but don't worry if you beilive in God you should pray ask for wisdom and strength in this situiation that's what helps me in times like this. And if you don't beilive in God go to givesmehope.com it's very insperational and they have a suicide hotline so whenever you think about it.... You should also try talking to a counsolor or the principle about this if your not really comfertable doing that though sit down with your parents for them to get what your saying you need to sit down with them and really talk with no distractions, that's really all I can think of at the moment but if you ever need any comfort pm me OK? I'll be praying for you good luck ~Lili

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Saradactyl wrote:

If you hate your life, then do something about it! Everyone has the ability to change certain aspects of themselves and their lives in order to make their life better.

The friends you described in your post don't honestly sound like friends at all, but more like leeches. Using you and sucking you dry for all you were worth, and giving nothing in return. Honestly, I wouldn't try and keep a relationship with them.. they clearly aren't worth your time. Instead, try making new friends. Ones who will care and be there for you, not just expect you to help them.. but actually give something in return. There are people like that out there, you just have to look.

As for your parents, it is sometimes hard for them to focus on current issues with you, as they are more worried about your future. The reason they focus so much on your grades is because they want to see you succeed and do well, it is nothing against you at all.
      this is also some great advie :D