I need someone!!

• I need someone!!

Lately I've been feeling more and more lonely and sad, almost all of the time, I really need someone, preferablly a girlfriend, someone I can really be open to. But I'm lacking a lot in self confidence and the will to do something. Should I try to just go for it with someone? If I act straight away I will probably lose it with my low self esteem, but if I wait too long I know this feeling will become unbarable, what should I do?!
    • Re: I need someone!!

I sometimes feel like that too. But however crappy it may sound, I think you need to start with yourself first. You can't really have friends or a girlfriend if you don't think you can. Try to find people whom you share the same interests with. Make friends first. Most people are okay with friends who are shy. You will learn to communicate better that way, plus you open up to social circles where you might just find the right girl! Don't just jump on anybody. What you need is a stable relationship, not a fling. If you do this and the relationship doesn't stay long, you might get even more depressed and down. Good luck! :)
      [SIZE=2]It doesn't matter what people say. Believe in yourself and you'll fly high. It only matters how true you are. Be true to yourself and follow your heart.
      [/SIZE]
    • Re: I need someone!!

You shouldn't just jump into a relationship. Build friendships and work on feeling better about yourself. Go out and talk to girls, but don't force yourself on them. Just talk to them and develop friendships. You need to work on yourself, too. If you don't like yourself, you can't expect someone else to and you won't be able to give yourself 100% into the relationship. Don't force anything. Just relax and see how things progress for you over time.