13-16

• Is it okay? 11
        That's not wrong. (3) 27%
        That's wrong. (8) 73%
      I'm 16 years old and I was walking home from a friends' house (she lives in the same subdivision as me) yesterday (Saturday, October 31, 2009), and I saw a really hot girl trying to like get a ball out of a tree. I asked her if she needed help and she was likes "Oh yes, please, I need to get my little brother's football out of this tree", and so I climbed the tree (it was pretty high up) and got the football (as well as a soccer ball that was also stuck up there), and then I came down. She really glad and kept thanking me and saying how much she owed me. She looked like she was around my age, like 15 or 16, but I never saw her before. So I asked her if she went to the high school and she said "No, I'm in 7th grade, I'm only 13", and I thought for a few seconds (about how stupid I was for thinking a 7th grader was cute). I then started to leave after telling that it was no problem, but then i decided to walk back (because I thought to myself '13 is still a teenager, so she is still datable'. She was playing catch with the football with her little brother (who was like 6), I then asked her if I could join her. She wanted me to play too so she let me and we played catch with each other for like an hour and a half. We also talked while we did it and got to know each other. Then I had to leave, because I had a party to go to, so I walked home. We both had a really great time and she is smoking hot. She then said she was going to add me as a friend on Facebook. I am thinking about maybe asking her out, would that be wrong if a 16 year old Junior in high school and a 13 year old 7th grader were boyfriend and girlfriend (respectively)?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • I don't think age should form a barrier on any relationship, so if you really like this girl then you should maybe go for it. However, you need to realise that the maturity and experience between a 13y.o and a 16y.o is a pretty big difference and she may not be ready for the same things you are, also she may be more interested in dating an older boy than she is in you, just be careful.
      If you want to ask her then go for it but take things slow.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Ok don't get put off about what some people are saying here. Now with older people 3 years isnt much. But espically at your age it us alot, more so than any other time in life probably.

First off you need to really think about this, do you really like her enough to go out with her? Think long and well about this, even more so than you would if it were someone your age.

Next think of the girl and how she may react. 13 is probably the most awquard time for girls. Some are like adults, yet others are like kids. Now if she looks your age your peers probably won't ask about this. But does she really look your age? Faces say more than bodies.

Next think about her parents. Would they really be comfortable. Most parents aren't happy with their daughter dating at 13 because they still think that she is their little girl. And they will be even more worried if she is dating a 16 year old.

I say its ok aslong as you remember those things. But try and make friends first. This will let you know about her mental maturity. And get friendly with her parents and make sure that they trust you. If her parents trust you then they will have less of a problem with you two going out.

13-16 is a workable gap. But most of the time it isnt.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

If you wish to talk more about it you can Private Message me.

Hope that helped.
      Alex