He knows I like him. Does he like me back?

• He knows I like him. Does he like me back?

He hasn't told me he has and I just don't get it.

He tells me everything about himself and his life, there's pretty much no secrets between us. I know things about him even his best friends don't, and he knows things about me that my best friend doesn't. He always tells me that he'll always be there for me when I need someone to talk to, a hug, or a shoulder to cry on.

I was speaking with him online one morning and part of the convo went like:

Me: Damn Grammer Nazi that'd totally be me.
      Him: You'd stop me from wanting to die!<3
      Me: No, I'd tell you that you can't spell "useless" correctly.
      Him: Oh OK Ill go die now
      Me: NO!
      Him: But why?
      Me: I don't want you to.
      Him: Why?
      Him: You'll be fine
      Me: Maybe, but that's not cool!
      Him: Ok but you have to promise never to leave me
      Me: Uh...right.

He always tells me that I'm special, that he'll never forget me, and that he'll always cheer me up because hates to see me hurting. He tells me that I'm different from all the other girls he knows.

He even made a sign on MSPaint where it said "[My name][heart][His name]" and after he showed me I asked "Who lied to you?" and he tells me I did and I just say "I said I LIKED you" and then he went on to draw a line through the heart and left it like that for a couple of seconds, and then made an 'X' for a few seconds and eventually I watched as he scribbled the heart out and wrote "Likes" in the middle instead. And even before he made the sign, he was just drawing a bunch of hearts as I watched.

So, I don't get it...why doesn't he like me how I like him?

The post was edited 2 times, last by LilRaccoon92 ().

• Re: He knows I like him, but hasn't said he likes me back.

Well ummm ok I think he does like you, more then "like" , and he prob just felt insulted by the fact that you just said like since maybe he thinks you dont have the exact same feelings for him. I think you should talk about that and see where you both stand on the way you feel about eachother. Also not everyone is going to have the same connection to eachother, some will want someone thats always there, compare to other its more like "ill see you when I want to" kind of thing. Just explain to him how you feel thats the only way you will truly get things better between eachother.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]It's the little things that cause a storm inside me.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: He knows I like him. Does he like me back?

He is akward and unsure of himself. He reacts the way he does to you because he realises, much like a toddler, that he can have your attention if he pushes certain buttons. He does this because he isn't certain that you like him. ChocolateStrawberry is right in that you two need to find time to talk about how you feel. Being open and honest has never not been a right answer

Dissendtion wrote:

He is akward and unsure of himself. He reacts the way he does to you because he realises, much like a toddler, that he can have your attention if he pushes certain buttons. He does this because he isn't certain that you like him. ChocolateStrawberry is right in that you two need to find time to talk about how you feel. Being open and honest has never not been a right answer

I don't understand how he can't be sure I like him! I've told him before. And I know he knows because he's always bringing the fact up. Like, he'll ask me whether or not my friends know I like him or whatever.

The fact that he asks about it probably means he doesn't think he is iin your league so to speak, that he isn't good enough for you. So even though you tell him you like him he doesn't beleive you because of his own self image and perhaps how highly he thinks of you(perhaps) It's not uncommon in adolescants
      Open honest communication is the most important thing in any interpersonal relationship you will ever have.