gay people

• Re: gay people

Actually, I have to disagree with you. I am quite able to tell the difference between a friendship and sexual attraction. I am not sexually attracted in the least bit to men, nor do I find sex with a man pleasurable. That is without the whole romantic situation.

Though it may not result in reproduction that does not make it wrong or unnatural as homosexuality occurs in many other species.

Can you tell me if you are able to be sexually attracted to a man.. and I mean actually attracted and enjoy sex with another man..
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

S3CR3T wrote:

okay let me just clarify that im not trying to be rude at all, but why are u so ignorant?? i mean ur not born like that, and its kinda gross, just wondering
      please dont bitch me out ^^
      _____

Sorry, you left that one open for me.

Why are you straight?

this exact same question could be asked to you, to why as you are straight. I mean do you honestly think there aren't as many gays in this world

Saradactyl wrote:

Actually, I have to disagree with you. I am quite able to tell the difference between a friendship and sexual attraction. I am not sexually attracted in the least bit to men, nor do I find sex with a man pleasurable. That is without the whole romantic situation.

Though it may not result in reproduction that does not make it wrong or unnatural as homosexuality occurs in many other species.

Can you tell me if you are able to be sexually attracted to a man.. and I mean actually attracted and enjoy sex with another man..

Names another species please.

No, it is impossible to be sexually attracted to a man.

ComplicatedMind wrote:

Names another species please.

No, it is impossible to be sexually attracted to a man.

Explain.

And I could name many. But I know for a fact I could find you an article talking about homosexual activity among penguins.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

I enjoy how some people say that people who don't advocate homosexuality are ignorant and all other sorts of bad things, when they themselves are showing many of the same characteristics by saying that. The message I have gotten from many people on this site has been, "If you think it's right, then it is." The moral and ethical values of many people on this forum are very liberal. What is wrong with disapproving of homosexuality? I think it is gross too. If you say I am ignorant, or something along those lines, just because I say that, aren't you being the same?

There's nothing wrong with you thinking it's gross and there's nothing wrong with me thinking you're ignorant for thinking it's gross...

That didn't make sense but that's what my mind just spilled out. ^^
      [CENTER]
      [09:55] Arthur.: Hehehe, well im not gonna pretend i didnt miss you, i was starting to cry.... y'know, being apat for so long
      [/CENTER]

ComplicatedMind wrote:

haha Erin, I meant for men to be attracted to men. Of course ladies are sexually attracted to men. :P

As for what Maggot posted, explain homosexuality to me. Or are you trying to tell me that this is like the origin debate? Science verus Belief?

Well, then how is it that I am sexually attracted to females.. but have no attraction to males. I do not find anything attractive about the male body, never really have. Females on the other hand are able to turn me on.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Saradactyl wrote:

Actually, homosexual tendencies can be found in even the simplest organisms.

That's what I was going to say. Homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality. Every species of animal that is capable of reproducing has shown homosexual tendencies. It's how the world works.

It really gets me when straight people say, "It's a choice. You can't be born gay." Bitch how the fuck would you know if you're not gay. Answer me this, do you believe a 4 year old boy can choose to be gay? I had my first fascination with a boy when I was in preschool, and kissed 2 in kindergarten. I didn't even know what gay was. I can honestly say I was born gay. Naturally I am attracted to the same sex PERIOD. You may find this weird but I find guy on girl action gross SOMETIMES. To me, it's not natural. But life goes on and people are who they are.

Don't speak on something you know nothing about because you just make yourself look real ignorant.

S3CR3T wrote:

There's nothing wrong with you thinking it's gross and there's nothing wrong with me thinking you're ignorant for thinking it's gross...

That didn't make sense but that's what my mind just spilled out. ^^

What I was trying to say is that you are a hypocrite. And, yes, I know that everyone is a hypocrite because nobody is perfect, but I'm singling out this instance of hypocracy which, I hope, people will start to work on.

xNerRadx wrote:

That's what I was going to say. Homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality. Every species of animal that is capable of reproducing has shown homosexual tendencies. It's how the world works.

It really gets me when straight people say, "It's a choice. You can't be born gay." Bitch how the fuck would you know if you're not gay. Answer me this, do you believe a 4 year old boy can choose to be gay? I had my first fascination with a boy when I was in preschool, and kissed 2 in kindergarten. I didn't even know what gay was. I can honestly say I was born gay. Naturally I am attracted to the same sex PERIOD. You may find this weird but I find guy on girl action gross SOMETIMES. To me, it's not natural. But life goes on and people are who they are.

Don't speak on something you know nothing about because you just make yourself look real ignorant.

To be honest, I don't think anyone could tell their sexuality in pre-school. Girls still have germs until they get to middle school, when puberty hits. So you judging on the fact that you think you were a homosexual when you were in pre-school is pretty amusing to me.

Saradactyl wrote:

Well, then how is it that I am sexually attracted to females.. but have no attraction to males. I do not find anything attractive about the male body, never really have. Females on the other hand are able to turn me on.

Females turn me on too. But in this case, you just haven't met the right guys obviously. :P

ComplicatedMind wrote:

To be honest, I don't think anyone could tell their sexuality in pre-school. Girls still have germs until they get to middle school, when puberty hits. So you judging on the fact that you think you were a homosexual when you were in pre-school is pretty amusing to me.

Females turn me on too. But in this case, you just haven't met the right guys obviously. :P

Hahaha.
      I have met many guys, but have only had a sexual attraction to girls. How can you say that one cannot be attracted to the same sex if it is clear that I have not been attracted to boy, but have most definitely been turned on by girls.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Wow this thread has blown up a lot. Am I gay? No. Will I ever understand how a gay person's mind works? No. Does the idea of it gross me out? Yes. But since I can't compare to how they feel and think Im not going to judge. People just need to accept that homosexuality is out there and get on with their lives.

Well let's see, I'm posting this from my BlackBerry and don't have the time or dexterity to multi-quote, so I'll just make this a quick one. ComplicatedMind: you need to go mess around with a few guys, maybe participate in a circle-jerk or try a little oral (and then come back and tell us how much fun you had), Laura: your posts make me lul, so thanks a bunch :D Erin: I agree with you too, OP: You are entitled to your opinion, and I do appreciate you bringing this up because flamebait threads are teh winrar.

That is all. ;)

ComplicatedMind wrote:

That's my point dumbass. I was always NATURALLY attracted to boys. I didn't have the capability of "Choosing" or "Determining" my sexuality. Attraction is not rocket science. You don't have to be a genius to be attracted to someone. And everyone knew the whole "Cootie" thing was BS. I actually experimented a little with a girl in preschool too which was NOT a pleasant experience. And I fooled around A LOT with my best friend (a girl) in 1st grade. When I kissed my first boy I knew it felt way better than doing stuff with a girl. Now I couldn't imagine doing anything with a girl. Well, sometimes I get my urges. I know it sounds weird when I say of done stuff in preschool but hey, it happens. And btw, I'm a firm believer in the theory that everyone is a bit bisexual.

ComplicatedMind wrote:

Lesbian women cannot have children. That sperm comes from a male. Fact.

true sperm comes from males but that does not mean that lesbians cannot have children. i have heard of two lesbians that love each other having sex with two guys just to get pregnant and then raise thier children with each other(the lesbians) they just ask the guys to fuck them and then leave them to their lives
      I am not gay or Bi but i say 'to each his/her own"

the world needs to accept that people have their own orientations to different things. people are afraid of change and are afraid of difference. the world needs to just accpet that people are different than them so deal with it.

its like the stupid christians that go outside a temple after services and say you are wroing come join us on the 'good' side except this is with people's sexual orientation

so if you are :gay:i support your own decision
      if you are bi i support your own decision
      if you are straight i support your decision

i am proudly straight(not gay or bi) and see that there is nothing wrong with other people being gay or bi

so i hope that the world realizes that people are different

:D:D

oh p.s. complicated mind: i used to like your posts on other threads but now they mena nothing to me

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blood of the Fallen ().

I just want to mention that you can not be 'gay' and fine the opposite gender attractive. Example I think Gerrad Butler and High Jackman are attractive but not sexually if that makes any sense. I personally am SEXUALLY attracted to females but I can discuss with others about both genders.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else. [/CENTER]

ariel95 wrote:

okay let me just clarify that im not trying to be rude at all, but why are people gay?? i mean ur not born like that, and its kinda gross, just wondering
      please dont bitch me out

Good fucking question. But in MY OPINION, homosexuality is a disorder they are born with. It's like cancer and aids combined, just worse. That is my opinion on it. And this is not coming from me, it is recorded by scientists and doctors that it is a disorder or abnormality of some kind. Take care.