gay people

• Re: gay people

Okay, one research. It's actually scientifically proven that true homosexuality isn't a choice. Chromosomes differ between the sexes and sometimes boy get more of the female which causes them to be gay and girls get more guy and causes them to be lesbian. Two, It's not nasty it's love. Straight people say they don't walk down the street "parading" their sexuality when in reality yes they are. Straight couples can walk down the street holding hands, holding each other, kissing or what not and it's completely fine and not on person stares at them. A gay couple does it and it's a sin. You need to do your research before you can judge what you don't like. Three, stop listening to the tv, or your friends, or your parents and what they believe. Find shit out yourself because what use are you if you don't have your own damn opinion.

Kevmo7 wrote:

hahaha oh shut down, take that and rewind it back!

I think you need to stop thinking about me when your thinking about oral sex hahahaha

but seriously

Who am I to judge anybody?

As long as the couple are happy and in love, why should you make an issue out of it?

complicated minds, I still respect you but man, your looking at it like a 60's sex education teacher, if you have been all over the world you would have seen love in all different cultures so it should not matter what way a person 'swings'

In real life, I don't disrespect homosexuals at all. I just tend to avoid them. Homophobia I guess. I don't really mind them. It is just that you guys asked for opinion... And were immediately critising on the spot as soon as she asked a simple curious question. That's what I have a problem with.

We're still bros. haha.

Atiuan.Koko wrote:

Such a happy ending to a thread with David expressing his urges :rolleyes:.I completely missed out on all the drama in this thread! Oh well, It was an entertaining read :).

Being gay is fun :D. Just ask David xD!

o hai thur secksy!!!

ComplicatedMind wrote:

In real life, I don't disrespect homosexuals at all. I just tend to avoid them. Homophobia I guess.

:allnight:

The post was edited 1 time, last by xyz123456 ().

ComplicatedMind wrote:

In real life, I don't disrespect homosexuals at all. I just tend to avoid them. Homophobia I guess. I don't really mind them. It is just that you guys asked for opinion... And were immediately critising on the spot as soon as she asked a simple curious question. That's what I have a problem with.

We're still bros. haha.

Yeah. I disagree with how emotionally involved and angry everyone was when responding to this thread when the op was just asking a question.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

I really don't see it as a problem and I don't think it's sick at all. Whatever floats your boat, as long as they don't try to push their style on you when you've made it clear that you don't swing that way. (Got this from what happened to a friend of mine)
      [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.[/COLOR]
      [/CENTER]

ComplicatedMind wrote:

Naturally, you are attracted to girls. Because if you weren't, then you wouldn't have a penis.

Anyway, my point was that you cannot possibly tell your orientation at pre-school, yet you try to continue to tell me that you did... Am I missing something or did you just help me even more? And of course the 'cooties' thing was madeup, but that's the exact mindset of kids that age.

You're a hopeless, ignorant, egotistic bastard. How the fuck are you going to tell me what I'M naturally attracted to? Bitch, you don't even know me. Get a fucking a life and quit judging gay people's. You really think you have us figured out but you have no idea. And I encourage you to pay more attention in Language Arts class because your comprehension skills suck ass; you have no clue what I've been telling you.

xNerRadx wrote:

You're a hopeless, ignorant, egotistic bastard. How the fuck are you going to tell me what I'M naturally attracted to? Bitch, you don't even know me. Get a fucking a life and quit judging gay people's. You really think you have us figured out but you have no idea. And I encourage you to pay more attention in Language Arts class because your comprehension skills suck ass; you have no clue what I've been telling you.

please don't bite the line...:(

ariel95 wrote:

okay let me just clarify that im not trying to be rude at all, but why are people gay?? i mean ur not born like that, and its kinda gross, just wondering
      please dont bitch me out

LOL. Why exactly, are we not born this way .?
      &You're not trying to be rude....
      Yet you insult my way of life by calling it gross.?
      Thats not hypocritical at all, right?
      Of course we're born this way; if we weren't, why the fuck would we go through all the trouble of coming out? To be made fun of? To be disowned by our families?
      [SIZE=2]For if we are not within ourselves; We are without.
      -Chris Crocker

[/SIZE]

somebody should've warned you.....

they should of told you before you post a thread on most things controversial like something about gay people, leave your opinion out of it because a whole bunch of people will come attacking you, saying that you are ignorant and stupid.

--really and truly if she thinks that gay people weren't born gay and that they made a choice, that's her own opinion, and if she thinks that its gross, again that's her opinion. And she can have that opinion, it's really messed up that people call her dumb for saying that.

I think that it goes both ways, some may think they were born that way, others may think they made a choice when it came to their sexuality, but most think they were born that way, so i wont argue. I really think they can believe what they want to believe...........
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4]Skins[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Everyone Tries to be Different. Thats why all of us are the same. [/SIZE][/CENTER]

ameera-creme wrote:

somebody should've warned you.....

--really and truly if she thinks that gay people weren't born gay and that they made a choice, that's her own opinion, and if she thinks that its gross, again that's her opinion. And she can have that opinion, it's really messed up that people call her dumb for saying that.

She said she wasn't trying to be rude;
      yet she says homosexuality is gross.
      That is an opinion, but opinions can be rude&Mean if not worded sensitively.
      [SIZE=2]For if we are not within ourselves; We are without.
      -Chris Crocker

[/SIZE]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Paramore1264: Misspellings ().