Anyone who cuts...

• Re: Anyone who cuts...

pikechu wrote:

my mom knows becos ive become a lot of time in emergency centre (i dont know how u call it) for it. but she were never able to stop me becos even if she took away all knifes and stuff i could just find more in a shop or wherever. i didnt like when ppl would take control from me so she gave up and just trust that i resist doing it and that i tell her when i know the cut is too deep and wont close by itself.

how people act there? i think everyone is ok here. ppl here all are friendly and its differnet mix of some ppl who want to get better and the other ppl who dont want to stop, (like me) but know we have to so we just have to try hard to learn to want to. Then there is ppl who just dont want help. but ppl get on well becos there is no stress to conform or be the best and u can just be u without be judged :)

the staff is all very nice but professional. its not like tv where they hust have suits and are angry. they are very caring ppl who take time to get to know u individually and find out how is the best way to help u as individual person.
    what we do. in the day we have classes, like school becos some ppl stay here for months and would do not so well in their school after. but the classes is more relaxed. the class is smaller and dont have homework becos mostly just keep from be stressed. Its not like in my old school where if u struggle with ur subject u just continue to struggle becos there is not enouh teacher to help everyone and the teacher becomes frustreated. here they do very good to help u :)
    and u also have classes not in normal school where u learn about eating disorders and u learn what it does to u and how ppl cope. we watch often videos and its a very good class i think. we have fun things like we do every day mediation and yoga things becos its good to relax. but everything here its not compulsary. u do what u are comfortable and happy to do and they support this!
    any thing else u can ask and im happy to answer :)
    sorry the writing its so long xp

well i like how they do everything there, they really seem like they know how to help people well. i think they should teach more about stuff like eating disorders in health class, which is usually a required class in public school. but they probably won't. the people there seem like really understanding people, probably because they have experienced many things and know a lot. is there any people that like bully other kids or just act like douches? well at least your mom learned to accept the way you want/wanted to live your life. even if it took awhile.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Budsmoka wrote:

So much lulz in this thread. Really no one is making you cut your self so just stop omg its so hard.

nope, no one is making me do anything, it's choice. leave the thread. you are of no use.
    My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
    Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rise of Gatlinock wrote:

well i like how they do everything there, they really seem like they know how to help people well. i think they should teach more about stuff like eating disorders in health class, which is usually a required class in public school. but they probably won't. the people there seem like really understanding people, probably because they have experienced many things and know a lot. is there any people that like bully other kids or just act like douches? well at least your mom learned to accept the way you want/wanted to live your life. even if it took awhile.

no there is not any kids like that here. at home in my school there were lot of kids like this who make life very stressful for me, but here every person is very nice and very accepting becos we can help each other :)

Alex;2413509 wrote:

Polish people are awesome, might I just add.

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

pikechu wrote:

no there is not any kids like that here. at home in my school there were lot of kids like this who make life very stressful for me, but here every person is very nice and very accepting becos we can help each other :)

very cool dude, well thanks so much for informing me of all this and contributing to the thread =]

i'm heading to bed. good night.

Rise of Gatlinock wrote:

hmmm i do it every couple i weeks normally but i did it twice this week and again just tonight. i don't find flimsy razors to go very deep so i haven't anything deep in awhile. now with my serrated pocket knife, i've gone really really deep before.

yourself?

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

i wouldn't handle being forced into a place very well.

I haven't cut for awhile and the only thing I can find to cut myself with is my shaving razor, it works pretty good at a certain angle. I have been pushing pretty hard on it though and it cuts somewhat deep. Anytime I cut I cut more than once.
    "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."

plax77 wrote:

why did my post get removed? I was only saying that the guy w/out a positive attitude should gtfo of this thread

i didn't delete it bro. i'm not sure what happened to it

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

sigi wrote:

I cutted meself with a razor because me had a gleech.

gleech?

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

once_in_a_lifetime_luv wrote:

I haven't cut for awhile and the only thing I can find to cut myself with is my shaving razor, it works pretty good at a certain angle. I have been pushing pretty hard on it though and it cuts somewhat deep. Anytime I cut I cut more than once.

yeah i get what you're saying, it really never is just once, what's the deepest you've ever done it? like have you needed stiches?

plax77 wrote:

she did it once and I saw fat, the scar on her forearm will nvr go away docs say

Another question. Have you ever cut so deep the scar hurt continually, like you knicked a nerve or something? Cuz she has this one scar that hurts her all the time

Yes. I have two scars on my arm that hurt sometimes and my arms get twinges from cutting so much.
    And yes about your question about fat.. I almost threw up. My ex cut himself after I broke up with him and I went over to see what he did and they were HUGE he had to get staples in his arm. I cried and gagged. The fat was white and puffing out and.. yeah.. It was gross.
    "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."

once_in_a_lifetime_luv wrote:

Yes. I have two scars on my arm that hurt sometimes and my arms get twinges from cutting so much.
    And yes about your question about fat.. I almost threw up. My ex cut himself after I broke up with him and I went over to see what he did and they were HUGE he had to get staples in his arm. I cried and gagged. The fat was white and puffing out and.. yeah.. It was gross.

do you know if there's a way to get the pain to go away?
    her fat was yellow...
    fuck.

plax77 wrote:

her fat was yellow...

It is like a whitish yellow. theres this yellow-clear liquid that comes out.. idk it was weird.

I don't think there is.
    does her pain just come at random times?

plax77 wrote:

she did it once and I saw fat, the scar on her forearm will nvr go away docs say

Another question. Have you ever cut so deep the scar hurt continually, like you knicked a nerve or something? Cuz she has this one scar that hurts her all the time

oh...wow that's no good!

as for the nerve, i can't say i'm sure about that. it's possible she severed something in her arm(possibly a nerve)

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

plax77 wrote:

her fat was yellow...

if it was a damaged nerve...nope. permanent damage. sorry.

plax77 wrote:

my friends like to cut, have you guys ever seen fat before? just wondering

plax77 wrote:

yep to both of these. i have cut throuh the artery at the top of my thigh and i am told this will always hurt becos ive cut nerves.
    and for fat yes i have cut this deep too. when u cut deep enouh to see the fat is when ur skin starts to split. then as it heals the fat comes up and makes the healing like puffy. i could find a photo from the internet but its probly not nice to post here or something :/

Alex;2413509 wrote:

Polish people are awesome, might I just add.

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

Everyone who cuts needs to seek therapy. It it not how you deal with your problems.

Endorphins are released this way but there are much healthier and safer ways of releasing them. For example - The Gym - Proven to stimulate the release of endorphins.

Just stop cutting, scars do not go away - do you really want to be looking back at them in 10 years?