Anyone who cuts...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Anyone who cuts...

ATR wrote:

Everyone who cuts needs to seek therapy. It it not how you deal with your problems.

Endorphins are released this way but there are much healthier and safer ways of releasing them. For example - The Gym - Proven to stimulate the release of endorphins.

Just stop cutting, scars do not go away - do you really want to be looking back at them in 10 years?

i work out and run yet i still cut? can't be the endorphins then.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

once_in_a_lifetime_luv wrote:

In 10 years we'll probably still be doing it so I'm sure we wont care.
    This is a thread for people who cut, for them to speak their minds.
    Not for us to get lectured.
    Thanks.

thank you for the explanation of the true intentions of this thread =]
    My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
    Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tsunkatse ().

I understand how you guys don't want lectures, blah blah blah, but this is coming from someone who had her moments with a pair of scissors. I get it, life is hard on you, and you feel like nobody really understands what you're going through, but there is a way to feel better. My boyfriend pushed me to go to the doctor, and get a depression screening. It's really not nerve wrecking. My doctor asked me if I wanted to try counseling, and that she would put me on anti-depressants. And they really help.

Just know, you're not alone in what you're doing, but there are ways out of it.

Heatherbby wrote:

I understand how you guys don't want lectures, blah blah blah, but this is coming from someone who had her moments with a pair of scissors. I get it, life is hard on you, and you feel like nobody really understands what you're going through, but there is a way to feel better. My boyfriend pushed me to go to the doctor, and get a depression screening. It's really not nerve wrecking. My doctor asked me if I wanted to try counseling, and that she would put me on anti-depressants. And they really help.

Just know, you're not alone in what you're doing, but there are ways out of it.

i'm not really depressed nor do i care wether or not someone understands. it's asking too much from people to not be ignorant. lol.

thanks for your concern, don't need out of it.

Rise of Gatlinock wrote:

i'm not really depressed nor do i care wether or not someone understands. it's asking too much from people to not be ignorant. lol.

thanks for your concern, don't need out of it.

What? O.o?

plax77 wrote:

fuck!!! so you know of no way to get rid of the nerve damage?

Nerves don't grow back easily or quickly if at all. You might be able to have some minor regrowth after some long-term rehab, maybe. Don't cross your fingers.

Also, to throw some interesting wrenches into the pattern here:

I come from a lower-middle class family, my parents are divorced (my mom remarried) and I've seen my dad all of maybe twice in the last 16 years. I did well in school, but had few friends and lots of identity crisis. I didn't know who I was, what I wanted to do, what made me, me. I've never cut or had the urge to do so, though I have thought about suicide, though never realistically considered doing it.
    Love it when you call me Legs
    In the morning, buy me eggs

I'm from a middle class family, my parents are together and love each other very much. I have a ingenious brother and fanatic sister. I don't know who I am, because I'm somewhere in the middle between them. In my childhood, only one person to whom I trusted was my brother, but he has migrated to Russia, so my life has changed. I became an unsociable person. I remember all the scandals with my sister. She has married the former criminal who has gone mad on church. And now she's the same. I've passed in new school. One boy has instigated all classmates against me. I've joined informal subculture in protest. I was 13-14 years old. I thought that physical pain can muffle the moral, I thought that it could make me feel special. But it was my mistake. Because it's not a right way! I've understood that cutting will not solve my problems. I've took all lessons from my life, I've resisted to my classmates, and I've achieved respect. I found new friends, and learned to trust people. I try to look more optimistically at vital lessons. Today no one can say that I'm unsociable or closed person. I'm very open, optimistic and cheerful person. Now I direct the stress to creativity, and believe me, it's more pleasant than self-cutting. Sorry if it's too long.
    [SIZE=2]Eternity needs your smile. ;)[/SIZE]

Bebop wrote:

What? O.o?

Also, to throw some interesting wrenches into the pattern here:

I come from a lower-middle class family, my parents are divorced (my mom remarried) and I've seen my dad all of maybe twice in the last 16 years. I did well in school, but had few friends and lots of identity crisis. I didn't know who I was, what I wanted to do, what made me, me. I've never cut or had the urge to do so, though I have thought about suicide, though never realistically considered doing it.

what do you mean what? O.o

well thanks for contributing, really.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

No_one_lives_forever wrote:

I'm from a middle class family, my parents are together and love each other very much. I have a ingenious brother and fanatic sister. I don't know who I am, because I'm somewhere in the middle between them. In my childhood, only one person to whom I trusted was my brother, but he has migrated to Russia, so my life has changed. I became an unsociable person. I remember all the scandals with my sister. She has married the former criminal who has gone mad on church. And now she's the same. I've passed in new school. One boy has instigated all classmates against me. I've joined informal subculture in protest. I was 13-14 years old. I thought that physical pain can muffle the moral, I thought that it could make me feel special. But it was my mistake. Because it's not a right way! I've understood that cutting will not solve my problems. I've took all lessons from my life, I've resisted to my classmates, and I've achieved respect. I found new friends, and learned to trust people. I try to look more optimistically at vital lessons. Today no one can say that I'm unsociable or closed person. I'm very open, optimistic and cheerful person. Now I direct the stress to creativity, and believe me, it's more pleasant than self-cutting. Sorry if it's too long.

nah, it's not too long. it sounds very well thought out and really gives some insight. thanks for the contribution. i'm glad things changed for you for the better.

Oats&squats wrote:

I did its about how hard core you guys are. Who needs problems, cutting is awesome. I'm going to go do it right now. Its better for you than drugs.

hard core? i don't believe that's what this thread is about. please leave. this thread is not about glorifying cutting, it's about explaining the background you come from. well, yes, it is technically better for your health than drugs.

Oats&squats wrote:

I did its about how hard core you guys are. Who needs problems, cutting is awesome. I'm going to go do it right now. Its better for you than drugs.

Don't be an idiot.
    [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Rise of Gatlinock wrote:

hard core? i don't believe that's what this thread is about. please leave. this thread is not about glorifying cutting, it's about explaining the background you come from. well, yes, it is technically better for your health than drugs.

Yeah blood lose and infections are the shit man. Fuck drugs were all straight edge cutters in her. I need to get my fucking fix.

Now, you are just being an asshole to be an asshole.

Drugs, cutting.. all of them are vices that are terrible for you. I don't understand the point of your sarcastic remarks, would you care to state your goal. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Oats&squats wrote:

Yeah blood lose and infections are the shit man. Fuck drugs were all straight edge cutters in her. I need to get my fucking fix.

well you fail considering you found the worse picture you could find. most peoples cutting is NOTHING like that lol. blood loss is only a problem in severe cases of self-harm. same for infection. a healthy adult with cutting under control won't encounter those problems. now LEAVE.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Saradactyl wrote:

Now, you are just being an asshole to be an asshole.

Drugs, cutting.. all of them are vices that are terrible for you. I don't understand the point of your sarcastic remarks, would you care to state your goal. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

this, what's your goal? this isn't the debate forum.

Rise of Gatlinock wrote:

well you fail considering you found the worse picture you could find. most peoples cutting is NOTHING like that lol. blood loss is only a problem in severe cases of self-harm. same for infection. a healthy adult with cutting under control won't encounter those problems. now LEAVE.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

this, what's your goal? this isn't the debate forum.

Thats because your a pussy you can't even cut right. If your going to cut do it right.

Oats&squats wrote:

Thats because your a pussy you can't even cut right. If your going to cut do it right.

Does picking on self mutilators make your penis feel bigger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Oats&squats wrote:

What rise of Rise of Gatlinock dose isn't self mutilation. I can post pictures and videos if you want to see real self mutilation.

Now, now. Let's not pick apart words. Self mutilation, self harm, and self injury are all interchangeable in the world of psychology.

And I could stomach those images, however it would most certainly get you banned if you were to post them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]