Pretty sad as of right now

• Pretty sad as of right now

So my parents got divorced when I was about 1 or 2. Well she didn't really keep in contact with me too much until I was about 12/13 and it just bothers me so much. Where was she during that time? Why would you not want to stay in contact with your first born?

I dont really listen to the radio that much (i prefer a cd or my ipod) but I found this song and I can really relate to it.
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnlof4R-S68]YouTube - The Fray - You Found Me Lyrics[/ame]

I really want to show her this song, just to see if she sees what I see in the song, but I really don't want to hurt her feelings..idk. I just wish she had of tryed.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: Pretty sad as of right now

snowingseason wrote:

So my parents got divorced when I was about 1 or 2. Well she didn't really keep in contact with me too much until I was about 12/13 and it just bothers me so much. Where was she during that time? Why would you not want to stay in contact with your first born?

I dont really listen to the radio that much (i prefer a cd or my ipod) but I found this song and I can really relate to it.
      YouTube - The Fray - You Found Me Lyrics

I really want to show her this song, just to see if she sees what I see in the song, but I really don't want to hurt her feelings..idk. I just wish she had of tryed.

Bottom line, you ARE her first born, you ARE her child so she DOES love you no matter what, I have a son in Florida who I've never met and I still love him with all my heart, regardless of what happened between her and your father she will always love you, the love of a parent is something that can't be matched (with the exception of my parents...). Tell her how you feel, let her know that you really want to talk to her and get to know her better, try to meet up with her and start a relationship. First step is to call her and just be like "Mom, I know we don't talk much, but I really want to meet you face to face, I want to have a relationship with you that says that you ARE my mother!" and if she says no then honestly no matter how much you love her, she's not worth the time, if she says yes then meet her and start anew!
    • Re: Pretty sad as of right now

snowingseason wrote:

YouTube - The Fray - You Found Me Lyrics

divorces suck...period.
      My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
      Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009