Twilight is a crap, unoriginal, book

• Re: Twilight is a crap, unoriginal, book

xNerRadx wrote:

New reading technology is definitely helping with it. I'm not gonna lie, the only reason I started reading eclipse was because I was able to download it free on my ipod touch lol. If I hadn't been able to do that, I would not be reading anything but the shit we're forced to read in school. Now they're coming out with the "iBooks" on the new iPad and hopefully it's alike predecessors. I think a lot of teens would start reading if itouch got the "iBooks" considering a lot of teenagers own one and carry it everywhere with them. That was a lot of "i"s.

Technology is helping, absolutely. EBooks are doing wonders for the world.

1. It is cheap
      2. It is portable (just requires a EBook device)
      3. And it requires less resources (i.e. Trees)

So it is a win-win situation if you ask me, but it is still a long way before reading will become popular again, because, as we know, reading is for nerds, dodgy I.T. guys and people with no life, right?

But yeah, I still have a lot of books to read after The Bourne Identity.

1. Deception Point - Dan Brown
      2. The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown
      3. Rainbow Six - Tom Clancy (OMFG how am I going to finish that!?)
      4. Bran Hambric: The Farfield Curse - Kaleb Nation
      5. The Eyes of Darkness - Dean Koontz

God, I wish I had an Amazon Kindle right now.

Tombgeek wrote:

Technology is helping, absolutely. EBooks are doing wonders for the world.

1. It is cheap
      2. It is portable (just requires a EBook device)
      3. And it requires less resources (i.e. Trees)

So it is a win-win situation if you ask me, but it is still a long way before reading will become popular again, because, as we know, reading is for nerds, dodgy I.T. guys and people with no life, right?

But yeah, I still have a lot of books to read after The Bourne Identity.

1. Deception Point - Dan Brown
      2. The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown

3. Rainbow Six - Tom Clancy (OMFG how am I going to finish that!?)
      4. Bran Hambric: The Farfield Curse - Kaleb Nation
      5. The Eyes of Darkness - Dean Koontz

God, I wish I had an Amazon Kindle right now.

??? What happened to 'Dan browns Biggest fan'?
      and if you keep saying the bourne identity is so crap, why not put it down and start on the ones you will actually enjoy?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4]"http://www.teenhutmagazine.com/"[/SIZE]

BattleForTheSun wrote:

??? What happened to 'Dan browns Biggest fan'?
      and if you keep saying the bourne identity is so crap, why not put it down and start on the ones you will actually enjoy?

The Bourne Identity is only now becoming interesting. The first two quarters of the book is just boring with just a few actions scenes. Now, when you reach Book 3, the story is reaching its climax and only now is it becoming an entertaining read.
      Not everybody is you, Oscar! I like to finish my books, no matter how irritating it is (it gives me something to troll / bitch about when I am finished)

^I love the feeling of finishing a book, even if it was boring and I hated it. I've been working on a book on and off for a few months now. Robinson Crusoe. It's so boring it does my head in sometimes but it's another book I know I've read and could just get it out of the way.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

I tried to watch the movie just for anyways (Mum hired it out) but I couldn't because it was an utter joke of a movie. Seriously if I ever faced vampires looking like the ones out of Twilight the only thing I would be afraid of is being anal raped :). I can imagine Twilight being a commercial for a gay bar or something- "Ever feel isolated because of the way you feel for other male vampires? Ever feel like no one would understand your feelings? COME TO TWILIGHT the new gay bar in town where all the hottest male vampires go." :)
      PS: Q- What does a vampire use as chewing gum???
      A- Tampons :p.

juice wrote:

I tried to watch the movie just for anyways (Mum hired it out) but I couldn't because it was an utter joke of a movie. Seriously if I ever faced vampires looking like the ones out of Twilight the only thing I would be afraid of is being anal raped :). I can imagine Twilight being a commercial for a gay bar or something- "Ever feel isolated because of the way you feel for other male vampires? Ever feel like no one would understand your feelings? COME TO TWILIGHT the new gay bar in town where all the hottest male vampires go." :)
      PS: Q- What does a vampire use as chewing gum???
      A- Tampons
      :p.

:confused: