I really really really screwed up...

• I really really really screwed up...

Alright, so me and three (and one other person who I don't know and made only like 1 comment, then left) friends were discussing on Facebook, whether or not gay marriage should be legal or not. They all said that it should be legal. Then I said no, we then got into a huge debate. After a while, one thing led to another, and I was harassed and threatened, I then fought back.

Now two of my friends, one of whom is one of my best friends. They are all mad, because they can't accept my opinion that gays shouldn't even be considered people and that they are gay (I respected their opinions, but they couldn't accept mine). Now I have two people who really hate me, and one person who thinks less of me now (well, things did get quite out of hand). The two that hate me are girls (so they are really emotional), and the one that thinks less of me is a 21 year old man (which is weird, since one would imagine that a grown man would be more mature than to participate in a flame war).

The two that now hate me even removed me as a friend on Facebook, and one of them claims that she is going to (physically) attack me in 7th hour. Whatever shall I do? I don't know how (if such a thing is possible) I'm going to salvage my friendship with these two people. Whatever shall I do?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: I really really really screwed up...

Just avoid the girls who say they're going to hurt you. Usually, if you just leave a girl alone for a little bit while she's angry she'll get over it. I don't see why they couldn't accept your opinion but that's their problem. Just let them cool down for a bit.
      don't try to contact them because it will just make them get more pissed.
      After awhile (a week or two) try talking to them again they might have gotten over it and your friendship will be ok.
      "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."

once_in_a_lifetime_luv wrote:

Just avoid the girls who say they're going to hurt you. Usually, if you just leave a girl alone for a little bit while she's angry she'll get over it. I don't see why they couldn't accept your opinion but that's their problem. Just let them cool down for a bit.
      don't try to contact them because it will just make them get more pissed.
      After awhile (a week or two) try talking to them again they might have gotten over it and your friendship will be ok.

I can't really avoid the one who wants to hurt me. She sits right next to me in 7th hour.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ezri wrote:

I can't really avoid the one who wants to hurt me. She sits right next to me in 7th hour.

The teacher wouldn't allow her to do anything so I'm sure you'll be fine. If she hits you then just ask if you can change seats.
      "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."

Dr.Carter wrote:

How socially awkward do you have to be to tag your threads with the real names of everyone involved?

Seriously though, you are surprised that people are mad at you when you basically called them "not even people"? I'll give you some advice, tell the person that beats your ass to aim below in the belt in hopes of saving this world from your posterity.

This its people like the op that make the movie Idiocracy a possibility
      If your having girl problems I feel bad for you son
      Read my guide here and you won't have none

first of all your a fucking idiot. don't discuss that kind of stuff over facebook. and what do you mean by "they're girls so they're emotional" what, do guys not have feelings? Gay people are people too. If you really dont know why this is all happening to you than your an idiot and an asshole. Although it wasnt right for her to threaten you. If you start a war like that expect consequences.

I feel inclined to not even give you any advice seeing as you consider my two best friends to not even be people. You are an ignorant, strange person. You need some straightening out. Learn to love people for who they are, not who they choose to love. That's my advice.

Get real.
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Poo-tee-weet? ().