A genuine plea for advice.

• A genuine plea for advice.

I'm going to sound desperate but that's because I am. I can't stress how badly I need some advice right now.

Please give me some advice on how to cope with this situation, I need help.

I waited all of the summer holidays, without any friends to talk to, waiting to go to a new boarding school, I hated it there so I quickly left, It was an awful experience and even now my parents aren't the same with me, we had to pay £6000 for 2 days.

A week later I got into an amazing school, it was perfect, it might as well have been designed for me. I went for one day, hadn't taken my medication, and I left. I can't think why I would leave, it was perfect for me, but I left, I honestly can't think of why anymore and I have regretted it everyday since...

I now have over a year of solitude in my room, till I can go back to a 6th form in 2011.

I know I deserve this, I brought it on myself, but I wasn't right in the head at the time! It's not an emo, 'oh my sorrow' ordeal its a 'wtf I don't think and react normally to situations and it's ruining my life'.

I am trying but the idea of going through a year by myself is making me go insane. What's worse, and I am not exagerating, I have no friends, literally none, for various reasons, I can honestly say I don't have a single teenage friend.

I'm so desperate right now I'm just staring at the school's website, I'm losing it and I need advice.

I know I sound like I'm whining but that's because I am, I am facing over a year alone in my room, literally! I can't do that, no one can! It makes people go insane.

I need help and advice.
      [SIGPIC]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3e/Flag_-_Great_Britain.jpg/300px-Flag_-_Great_Britain.jpg[/SIGPIC]

• Re: A genuine plea for advice.

When I was going through a traumatic bout of bullying all through-out elementary and middle school, I switched after 6th grade to homeschooling. Just like you, I had no real life friends. I did absolutely FINE.

I would consider meeting people online, and there are sites/organizations to meet people in your city through websites to hang out with. You could go out somewhere and join a club to meet other teenagers as well - I don't see how you're confined.

You also don't mention to us what "medication" you're on, and for what issue. So I can't exactly provide you with the best advice. Sorry!
      :drink: [SIZE=2][SIZE=3]Livin' tha gud lyfe[/SIZE].[/SIZE]

anti-hero wrote:

Lol meting people online is lame. Just go to the mall or places like that to meet girls.

I don't think he's talking about meeting "girls", for one.

And for two, I've had some of the most enlightening experiences with online friends - it's a nice way to see a different culture and meet people from a wide variety of places. It in no way relates to in-person friends, of course, but it's nice to have a broad choice.

Now with my big group of friends in real life, I still make time for my old online buds who also value my friendship.

It's really just what you prefer best!
      :drink: [SIZE=2][SIZE=3]Livin' tha gud lyfe[/SIZE].[/SIZE]

Meeting girls is a good way to meet all types of people it makes you way more soical. You seem to have the same problems I did. Check out hypnotica's videos he really helped me. Most of your problems are in your head.
      Whats the diference between Sarah Palin's mouth and vagina?

Only some of the things that come out of her vagina are retarded.