im not as sexually attracted to my girlfriend anymore

• im not as sexually attracted to my girlfriend anymore

iv been wth my girlfriend for nearly 3 years now and i love her to bits. shes absolutley my best friend and there is nothing about our personalities or social relationship that id change for the world. please bare this in mind before responding :)

the problem is however that i dont find myself sexually motivated towards her. when we do have sex i enjoy it and it is usually pretty good. but we can go weeks and i dnt have sexual urges towards her. she is not quiet in her hostility about the fact either lol!
      i find that i have a huge longing to go clubbing and pulling to have sex with other girls on a regular basis but i seriously love my girlfriend as so obviously resist it

i no the obvious this is to break up with her but i just cant do it. i no it'll be the biggest regret ever if i do because there is no1 id rather be with in a relationship because we are just perfect for each other and nobody gets me like she does.

basicly im madly in love with her and no1 else but im sexually attracted to loads of other people but not her.

does anyone have a clue about what i should do?
      iv thought about going to my mates uni to have a one night stand with someone but its not; a) hideable and b) morally right.

help :S
    • Re: im not as sexually attracted to my girlfriend anymore

Mayb your not sexually attracted anymore cause you did the same old stuff? When you went to have sex with her, it's the same old stuff, you know whats going to happen!

Trying mixing it up, experimenting differn positions or techniques...

Throw abit of forplay and sex together...

E.g. Shagging/suck ur dick/finger her/back to sex or summert idk...

This i persume will make it more entertaining...

wow cheers for the serious and really helpful responses. i no longer have a problem!

and of course im not gna post pics or vids, did u actually read the post?!

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

that wasnt aimed at u pixelated, thanks for actually responding!

weve tried loadsa positions and stuff tho, so im not sure its that

jimbo mania wrote:

wow cheers for the serious and really helpful responses. i no longer have a problem!

and of course im not gna post pics or vids, did u actually read the post?!

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

that wasnt aimed at u pixelated, thanks for actually responding!

weve tried loadsa positions and stuff tho, so im not sure its that

No.

Explore different ways of pleasing each other!

Whether it be role play, sensual massages, exotic places (be smart though), different positions.

Maybe ask her to dress sexy for you one night, i'm sure she would gladly oblige.

The sexual attraction is obviously there, you may just be taking it for granted now. Try and get that spark relit! I'm sure you can think of something.

You're always gonna wanna 'do' other people. I mean - it's natural. But you seem to really love this girl still so I wouldn't break up with her if I was you. I'd go with Pixelated on this one.

Good luck, dude. :thumbsup:
      [CENTER]
      [09:55] Arthur.: Hehehe, well im not gonna pretend i didnt miss you, i was starting to cry.... y'know, being apat for so long
      [/CENTER]

Just try and spice up your sex life, and just stop thinking about other girls, every guys in a relationship wishes he could have sex willy nilly but he knows its wrong and usualy, doesnt. and neither should you, sex really doesnt matter that much does it? you shouldnt risk your relationship over something as insignificant as a more exciting sexual encounter.

Just try to distract yourself from other girls and think about how you can improve your sex life with your girlfriend.

jimbo mania wrote:

iv been wth my girlfriend for nearly 3 years now and i love her to bits. shes absolutley my best friend and there is nothing about our personalities or social relationship that id change for the world. please bare this in mind before responding :)

the problem is however that i dont find myself sexually motivated towards her. when we do have sex i enjoy it and it is usually pretty good. but we can go weeks and i dnt have sexual urges towards her. she is not quiet in her hostility about the fact either lol!
      i find that i have a huge longing to go clubbing and pulling to have sex with other girls on a regular basis but i seriously love my girlfriend as so obviously resist it

i no the obvious this is to break up with her but i just cant do it. i no it'll be the biggest regret ever if i do because there is no1 id rather be with in a relationship because we are just perfect for each other and nobody gets me like she does.

basicly im madly in love with her and no1 else but im sexually attracted to loads of other people but not her.

does anyone have a clue about what i should do?
      iv thought about going to my mates uni to have a one night stand with someone but its not; a) hideable and b) morally right.

help :S

When you've been with someone for that long, sex just doesn't seem that interesting anymore & it's completley normal for your mind to stray.

Try new things, new positions and things you've never dreamed of doing - this should make things a little more interesting ;)