I have been thinking alot about this.

• I have been thinking alot about this.

Okay, right now I am a sophmore. Back in seventh grade, there was this girl in my gym class. She was cute and bubbly and I had somewhat of an attraction to her. She ended up liking me and asked me out. I said no back then because I diden't know her very well, she seemed desperate because after that she went through plenty, and I cared too much what people think and it was middle school.
      Now it's sophmore year. She seems to have grown alot since then, while still maintaining that personality. The thing is, I kinda want to date her. She is single. That was a long time ago she asked me out, and I haven't talked to her alot since then. She also has grown a good reputation, while I now sit alone at lunch and recess alot of the time because I don't have alot of friends in there and the good amount that I know I just don't feel like talking for some reason, or I am afraid, or Idk. I am by no means a loser, I am just too shut down. I see her every day. I don't know what girl would date a ''benchwarming'' football player. I had a very dissapointing season. I also can't stand the fact of her friends going ''OMG eww your dating him?''
    • Re: I have been thinking alot about this.

Yeah exactly what i said lol. But if you like her then just go and ask her out, be confident and do not care what other ppl think about you guys being together it happens all the time you just gotta ignore them because thats how a good relationship turns into a bad one because you guys worry about what other people think.
      My friend once said She looks good far but far from good.