Anybody Read Warriors - By Erin Hunter?

• Re: Anybody Read Warriors - By Erin Hunter?

Hey Lionblaze! As we've discovered we both love Warriors! Glad you made the thread!

I've been reading this series so long..since I was about 11/12. It's been a part of my life for a long time and I love it as much as I always did. It's a great series! I feel like I've grown up along with the characters!

Warriors Omen of the Stars: The Fourth Apprentice - Coming out Novemeber 24th! And if we are lucky maybe a few days earlier. That's happened a few times here in Canada. 8|

I live in Canada too so YAY! I'v been reading it for ever too. Right from the very first book I couldn't stop reading these. It's been my favourite series ever since. I'v read lots of other books, even Twilight, but I still know that this is my favourite series

Awesome yaya!!! Maybe it'll come out early..I know sometimes they have in some bookstores! Keep an eye on Chapters! =D Awesome you've been reading it so long! Same with me! I remember it still..I was looking for a new book to read, saw Warriors, read the back.. at first I wasn't sure, but I got it, read it so fast it was so good! It's been my favourite too and a series I've kept up with for so long! I'm read lots of books too (Twilight as well =D ) but it is one of my alltime favourites! =D

I was in school this one day, and I remembered that I needed a book for class, but I didn't bring one, so I thought to myself "I'll just go to the library quick and pick up some random book just for today. It doesn't matter if I don't like it this time, just PICK ONE UP RANDOMLY". So I found Into the Wild, read the book and I seriously was like "What the hell this is probably going to suck!." The day after that I got in trouble for not listening and reading the book lol!

Awesome!! By random chance you found Warriors! =D And we both didn't know if we'd like it at first, but we did and now we're big fans! =D I love finding book series at random. Back when I was younger I always read a lot of animal books. Like Redwall, Guardians of Ga'Hoole. Warriors was a series I kept up with cause it was so damn good! =D

And you gotta love getting into trouble for reading. It's not our fault books are so much more interesting. xD

Blah! My english teacher rarely gives us silent reading time, and when we where supposed to do a book report, and I selected one of the warriors books she told me to grow up:mad:

Some people just don't give it a chance just because it's a different idea.

I can't believe your English teacher said that to you! I agree. It is a different idea. And also, it's about cats so it's already got the biggest stereotype going for it - all animal books are for children. -_- Anyone who has read the books knows it's not just meant for kids. Just like Harry Potter is enjoyed by many ages so can Warriors. In the forum Warriors Wish there are young fans and older fans like us. The series has mature themes and a plot that keeps me as interested as when I first started. xD Some people. Ah well, it's them missing out not us! =D

True. too bad for them! :) So, random question: When did you first suspect that there was something odd about who their parents where? I'v read the books more than once, and after reading the whole series through for the first time, I realized there where hints at the end of Sunset even. There where alot of hints throughout Power of Three too.

Yep to bad for them! :) I love random questions! I've read the books quite a lot too - there are hints in Sunset. I had a feeling when I read The Sight..and when I read peoples theories on websites I realized that indeed Leafpool are Crowfeather were the three's parents. However I did wonder if Lionblaze was actually Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw's son. However it seems clear now that he is not. And throughout Power of Three there are lots of hints. Like how Leafpool treats the three or how she acts when the word 'mother' comes up. xD

Also, did you ever read, on warriorcats.com the official site, the Warriors Play After Sunset: We need to Talk If you haven't checked the website, click Games and Extras and click Warriors Plays. It really showed there was something Leafpool was hiding!

Sweet it's good! It shows Leafpool was going to tell Crowfeather her secret! You'd better get to bed! It's 2:08am over here although I don't have school till I go for College. Heehee. But I should probably go to bed soon too!

"May Starclan Guide your path Lionblaze," Hollyleaf purred happily.

Heehee, if anyone does they'll regret it! ;)

Chat to you later! =D

Ba ha Sigi!

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

I really do like the books alot though. (Me and Sigi are both at the same school and that's why we both read them) Still, I'm still laughing at Sigi for what he said above.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

:lolz::rofl::rolleyes:
      [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.[/COLOR]
      [/CENTER]