"Your so skinny." Says the fat b*tch.

• Re: "Your so skinny." Says the fat b*tch.

iTommy wrote:

Everyone says I'm skinny, and I am.
      It's not my fault, I fucking stuff my face like.. all the time.
      I just don't gain weight?
      Anyone got any tips of gaining weight?

make fun of the fat bitch that said you're skinny. chances are you will win.
      My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
      Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009

First of all, I hate you. x3 :o I wish I could stuff my face and not gain a pound!

Second, why the hell would you want to gain weight? Seriously, muscle is overrated and if you don't want muscle then why put on weight (ie fat :O)? Like unless you are unhealthy, but in reality being skinny is good as long as you keep your calcium and vitamin levels high :)

Thirdly, if you want to put on weight (I have no idea why you would want to) there are a couple things you can try. [Bektas is somewhat right, but if it's controlled it's not bad for you].
      -Obviously consume more, you need building blocks. These should be consumed in small amounts but many times over a long period of time though (So you eat more but you eat less). This is because often if you eat a ton of nutrients, your body will not be able to absorb everything before passing it. If you ate the same amount over a longer period of time though, that gives your body more time to absorb it since for each small meal there is less it has to work to absorb.
      -Contrary to Bektas I would not suggest going to MacDonald's... Just because you want to gain weight doesn't mean you want to eat horrible stuff. Focus on getting healthy amounts of lipids (particularly from plant or fish oils) and proteins (dairy products are an excellent way to get protein and calcium) which can also be converted to fats if you don't use them for building muscle or other structures.
      -If you do want muscle (again, I have no idea why you would want to) you have to make sure that you don't simply just take protein sources because they will just turn to fat if you do not force your muscles to grow. Try to incorporate more activity into your daily routine and if at all possible figit! Constant motion adds up, and if you can do things like flex your abs while you walk, clench your gluts while you sit, (and so forth) you can stress your muscles and provoke them to develop further (as well as tone yourself! :) ).

Good luck? Skinniness is awesome though :/

1. learn how to squat/deadlift/bench
      2. squat
      3. deadlift
      4. bench
      5. keep eating a lot and add protein.. you might think you're eating a lot but it might actually be a little bit.
      6. rest
      7. gain weight :)

you're probably best getting a lifting routine and adding more protein to your diet. You might want to check out Rippetoes 3x5 Starting Strength

Also tiko, i don't want to discredit your advice, but i chuckled when you said the thing about flexing your abs and clenching your ass.

your weight is whatever you feel comfortable with. If he is posting here, my guess is that he wants to gain weight. If you don't want to gain weight and are comfortable with the way you are right now (nothing wrong with that) then that's cool too :)

good luck with whatever u end up doing

Tieko wrote:

First of all, I hate you. x3 :o I wish I could stuff my face and not gain a pound!

Second, why the hell would you want to gain weight? Seriously, muscle is overrated and if you don't want muscle then why put on weight (ie fat :O)? Like unless you are unhealthy, but in reality being skinny is good as long as you keep your calcium and vitamin levels high :)

Thirdly, if you want to put on weight (I have no idea why you would want to) there are a couple things you can try. [Bektas is somewhat right, but if it's controlled it's not bad for you].
      -Obviously consume more, you need building blocks. These should be consumed in small amounts but many times over a long period of time though (So you eat more but you eat less). This is because often if you eat a ton of nutrients, your body will not be able to absorb everything before passing it. If you ate the same amount over a longer period of time though, that gives your body more time to absorb it since for each small meal there is less it has to work to absorb.
      -Contrary to Bektas I would not suggest going to MacDonald's... Just because you want to gain weight doesn't mean you want to eat horrible stuff. Focus on getting healthy amounts of lipids (particularly from plant or fish oils) and proteins (dairy products are an excellent way to get protein and calcium) which can also be converted to fats if you don't use them for building muscle or other structures.
      -If you do want muscle (again, I have no idea why you would want to) you have to make sure that you don't simply just take protein sources because they will just turn to fat if you do not force your muscles to grow. Try to incorporate more activity into your daily routine and if at all possible figit! Constant motion adds up, and if you can do things like flex your abs while you walk, clench your gluts while you sit, (and so forth) you can stress your muscles and provoke them to develop further (as well as tone yourself! :) ).

Good luck? Skinniness is awesome though :/

if you eat through out the day with small portions, that will keep your metabolism running and burning more fuel. for weight gain just eat large meals, all the extra unused energy will turn to weight after 3+ hours when your metabolism starts slowing down. your metabolism is like a furnace.
      My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
      Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009

If youre finding it impossible then go and get your thyroid hormone levels tested.

If it turns out that you are producing too much thyroid hormone then that would account for the fast metabolism, but it has other negative effects on your health that need to be treated.

Its better to find out whether this is 'natural' or caused by an underlying illness.