Abusive Mom overracted by belting us...

• Re: Abusive Mom overracted by belting us...

xNerRadx wrote:

No because it's not that big of a deal. He just hit me a few times. Just take it and move the fuck on. There are kids out there you who ACTUALLY get abused everyday for no reason. Quit bitching because your mom hit you with a belt once.

easier said then done :)

all people are not the same.

and MY mom has never hit me.
      My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
      Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009

I must say i agree with a lot of these people you guys really need to tighten ur grips on ur mother because m friend and his brother were getting beaten by their previous mother and father for no reason and told them to stop and when i found out i called the police after it happend again and now they r with better parents. Police need to be notified quickly. From Srgt. Aiden MacCullagh Mass. State police

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

and xnerdax The advise u gave wouldn't help here the next thing u know they could get killed and then they wouldn't be able to live their lives to the fullest.

huskysexy12 wrote:

I must say i agree with a lot of these people you guys really need to tighten ur grips on ur mother because m friend and his brother were getting beaten by their previous mother and father for no reason and told them to stop and when i found out i called the police after it happend again and now they r with better parents. Police need to be notified quickly. From Srgt. Aiden MacCullagh Mass. State police

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

and xnerdax The advise u gave wouldn't help here the next thing u know they could get killed and then they wouldn't be able to live their lives to the fullest.

It's not like her mom beat her for no reason... If she hadn't been acting a fool in school, it wouldn't have happened. You go to school to learn, not be bitch. You guys are just overreacting because this girl got disciplined in a way that you aren't use to. You can't say her mom is going to kill her just because she is doing her part as a parent and disciplining her child when it's needed.

xNerRadx wrote:

It's not like her mom beat her for no reason... If she hadn't been acting a fool in school, it wouldn't have happened. You go to school to learn, not be bitch. You guys are just overreacting because this girl got disciplined in a way that you aren't use to. You can't say her mom is going to kill her just because she is doing her part as a parent and disciplining her child when it's needed.

and you aren't overreacting?

xNerRadx wrote:

I'm not overreacting. I just said severe physical punishment isn't a very good idea. If anything, you are.

Your mom beat YOU because you got in trouble for being a bully? I don't see the problem, you got your own medicine, and I bet you'll never be picking on people again. Now if you mom just beat you because, then we'd have a reason to be talking. But really, Suck it up, deal with the pain an humiliation, how do you think the person you bullied felt?

SuperHotFemale;1551436 wrote:

my boyfriend says you guys are all idiots who don`t know how to drive

rubber314chicken wrote:

Your mom beat YOU because you got in trouble for being a bully? I don't see the problem, you got your own medicine, and I bet you'll never be picking on people again. Now if you mom just beat you because, then we'd have a reason to be talking. But really, Suck it up, deal with the pain an humiliation, how do you think the person you bullied felt?

Thank You! There was no abuse in this situation; it's discipline.

xNerRadx wrote:

Thank You! There was no abuse in this situation; it's discipline.

Smacking us maybe ok in some of your eyes ..but not with a belt ....that was over the top - god knows how many times i got whacked that day!! I know its just a way of disciplining us and I guess it doesnt happen that often ( somekind of smack once a month)..but humilliating me in front of my lil sister like that was way too much. We were already sorry and knew it was wrong to pants that girl and have said sorry now ...it would have been less embarassing if mom whacked us seperately I'm not a child. ...the peeps at school have mostly forgotten now it seems or at least no one has mentioned it, but I cant seem to ...especially when I see my dad walking around in the belt Mom smacked me with ..it all seems a bit unfair and there's no talking to mom who thinks we deserved to be walloped

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emma14 ().

Emma14 wrote:

Smacking us maybe ok in some of your eyes ..but not with a belt ....that was over the top - god knows how many times i got whacked that day!! I know its just a way of disciplining us and I guess it doesnt happen that often ..but humilliating me in front of my lil sister like that was way too much. We were already sorry and knew it was wrong to pants that girl and have said sorry now ...it would have been less embarassing if mom whacked us seperately I'm not a child. ...the peeps at school have mostly forgotten now it seems or at least no one has mentioned it, but I cant seem to ...especially when I see my dad walking around in the shoe Mom smacked me with ..it all seems a bit unfair and there's no talking to mom who thinks we deserved to be walloped

Well pulling someone else's pants down in school is reason enough to get your ass beat. I'm sorry but, that's just something you don't do especially in a school setting. You're lucky that girl didn't punch you in your throat.

Emma14 wrote:

Smacking us maybe ok in some of your eyes ..but not with a belt ....that was over the top - god knows how many times i got whacked that day!! I know its just a way of disciplining us and I guess it doesnt happen that often ..but humilliating me in front of my lil sister like that was way too much. We were already sorry and knew it was wrong to pants that girl and have said sorry now ...it would have been less embarassing if mom whacked us seperately I'm not a child. ...the peeps at school have mostly forgotten now it seems or at least no one has mentioned it, but I cant seem to ...especially when I see my dad walking around in the shoe Mom smacked me with ..it all seems a bit unfair and there's no talking to mom who thinks we deserved to be walloped

yeah it was way much,

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

xNerRadx wrote:

Well pulling someone else's pants down in school is reason enough to get your ass beat. I'm sorry but, that's just something you don't do especially in a school setting. You're lucky that girl didn't punch you in your throat.

punch in the throat? that's an odd target.

marco17 wrote:

I'm sorry but this is really quite simple ...you two are bullies, you got caught had your bottoms walloped as you deserved!! and now your complaining about getting smacked by Mom???

Maybe she felt like you needed to be treated like children or to feel the same humiliation as the girl you bullied or picked on (same thing)?? What you think about that??? fair play to your Mom I say :cool: I hope dad decides to reinforce the message ...mine would ....your only 14 and 13 ...its not unusual for kids that ages to get their asses whacked every now and again and I doubt your the only girls in your school who get their bottoms walloped (as your mom says) at home.

Also your Mom said she thought long and hard about 'walloping your bottoms' so its not like it was some random beating ...just a good old fashioned hidding that you both deserved ...hopefully it will happen again if you behave the same way again and bully someone else !!!

So in the words of nelson from the Simsons "Haha" you got your bottoms smacked, your sore, sorry and embrarressed sounds like it got your attention ...I salute your Mom ..she did not overreact!!!

I sort of agree with you. I've had some harsh beatings but its when I've done wrong. My dad runs a stables so being punished physically is no big deal for us. I'm not sure about hitting girls though.

So you dacked a girl and got your ass beat by your mom? Good, I'm glad. If I was her, I'd have beat your asses harder. Hell no I'm not having kids like that. And stealing from her purse? Shit, I'd have taken that bamboo stick and beat you across the throat with it.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

DR.Hamza wrote:

come to Pakistan and i will show you people whats it like to get beaten..............our teachers used to beat us with steels rulers and they used to beat us so much that we couldn't move for many days but now i'm used to this so it doesn't matter to me how much anyone beats me :)

And I thought a jockey whip was harsh!

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Emma14 wrote:

Smacking us maybe ok in some of your eyes ..but not with a belt ....that was over the top - god knows how many times i got whacked that day!! I know its just a way of disciplining us and I guess it doesnt happen that often ( somekind of smack once a month)..but humilliating me in front of my lil sister like that was way too much. We were already sorry and knew it was wrong to pants that girl and have said sorry now ...it would have been less embarassing if mom whacked us seperately I'm not a child. ...the peeps at school have mostly forgotten now it seems or at least no one has mentioned it, but I cant seem to ...especially when I see my dad walking around in the belt Mom smacked me with ..it all seems a bit unfair and there's no talking to mom who thinks we deserved to be walloped

I think it depends what youre used to. I get done with a jockey whip. But my dad owns stables and I use the whip when I'm out riding so I cant really complain!

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

So you dacked a girl and got your ass beat by your mom? Good, I'm glad. If I was her, I'd have beat your asses harder. Hell no I'm not having kids like that. And stealing from her purse? Shit, I'd have taken that bamboo stick and beat you across the throat with it.

~Maggot

You'd beat 14 yr old kids accross the throat with a baboo stick???? ...for God's sake dont have any children EVER :eek: you sadistic biaaatch!! ... They're both sorry ...they got smacked for it and have made some mistakes in the past ...who hasn't? I've just looked at your profile ...no and find myself unsurprised by your ciomments considering it looks like you spend as much time as possible whipping horses ....so of course it would be alright to whip kids in the throat with a cane ...its normal right ...you probably got disciplined with a feather?!!

The post was edited 2 times, last by marco17 ().

marco17 wrote:

You'd beat 14 yr old kids accross the throat with a baboo stick???? ...for God's sake dont have any children EVER :eek: you sadistic biaaatch!!

I wasn't serious.

marco17 wrote:

... They're both sorry ...they got smacked for it and have made some mistakes in the past ...who hasn't? I've just looked at your profile ...no and find myself unsurprised by your ciomments considering it looks like you spend as much time as possible whipping horses ....so of course it would be alright to whip kids in the throat with a cane ...its normal right ...you probably got disciplined with a feather?!!
      I've never whipped a horse. o_O And I wasn't really disciplined, since I was always well-behaved. My parents never had to do anything.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]