I Hate Indians!

• Re: I Hate Indians!

Mr Poop!
    Why dont you make an attempt to explain why you got infraction? What exactly you made a comment on Jews that got you an infraction?

And Subhuman, dont even spill 1 more word. If we gave you infractions, you would have had more than 20 right now.

If you will abuse the moderator again over agian. You made an attempt again but I left it. You would be banned by now.

Oh I forgot - Look which 2 are talking :rolleyes:

Mayank wrote:

Mr Poop!
    Why dont you make an attempt to explain why you got infraction? What exactly you made a comment on Jews that got you an infraction?

And Subhuman, dont even spill 1 more word. If we gave you infractions, you would have had more than 20 right now.

If you will abuse the moderator again over agian. You made an attempt again but I left it. You would be banned by now.

thats dr poop to you manky. and how can i explain why i got the infraction, it was you indians that gave em to me.

and look which 2 are talking? wtf does that mean, it doesn't even make sense considering it was me and airhead who posted most recently.
    [SIZE=4]let us roll.
    [/SIZE]

Mayank wrote:

Mr Poop!

Explain to me how your wonderful moderating team is so effective.

I remember once, I got an infraction for calling Mattster a hypocritical piece of shit or something. He sent me a warning PM informing me about it, and I was called a "greb" insultively, twice, within THAT PM that was warning me for the same thing.

GREAT MOD SKILLS LOL
    Signature Removed.

By calling a moderator by names, Oh my, dont even think you will be spared. You've already been spared a lot. You should have had deserved a ban by abusing a moderator or giving such a sick insult at Jodi.
    You are such a spoiled brat that needs to get a life.

You cant say one sentence to anyone without throwing an insult, you are such a sick person!