Post your epic gaming moments here.

• Post your epic gaming moments here.

SWAT 3
      I was playing online (it was a coop game) and we were pinned down by the suspects. Me and several other members of my team took cover behind a bar counter and we exchanged shots with the (30) suspects (who were fortifying a DJ tower). Eventually me and three other members of my team ran towards this wall in an attempt to slowly gain ground on the terrorists and take them out (and get into a better firing position that also gave us more cover). However, only three of us made it, one of the guys was gunned down right in front of me. So the three of us came up with a plan to charge towards another position and lay down fire there. The first guy went and was gunned down, so then the second guy went and was also gunned down. It was my turn, however, I stayed there (somewhat frozen with fear). Eventually the rest of my team who stayed behind the bar counter died and so I was the only one left. I had to neutralize 30 suspects (the rest of my team didn't kill any), so I ran straight towards them. As I ran forward I quickly took down several suspects, then I turned the corner and swept my gun to the side, killing even more suspects. Then I aimed up and riddled the suspects in the DJ tower with bullets by shooting through the open door. I had single handedly taken out all the suspects in less than a minute seconds. The bad part is, my team didn't like how I killed all of them, after the game they said "You should have arrested them, not killed them.". Be that as it may, they were not complying with our team's demands to surrender, so I had no choice but to use lethal force. That was the most epic moment in video game history for me.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Rogue Spear
      I was inside of a building (a hallway inside of a building, to be exact) and so I played a C4 charge in front of a door (to blow it open), I then turned around and bent down to place another C4 charge on the door directly opposite of the door I placed the other one by. However, about half way through planting the C4 charge on the door on the other side of the hallway when the other one blew up. I was right next to it to so I flew forward my now dead body hit the door I was planting the second C4 charge by. I then flew through the door, therefore destroy the door as well as a terrorist who was inside of the room. It was quite epic.

Team Fortress Classic
      I was playing Team Fortress Classic on a LAN with my friend Brandon Burke at my house. I was playing as an engineer and he was a spy. I was outside (near a tunnel) and he was in a tower. We exchange gunfire for a little bit, then he stopped shooting, so I also stopped shooting. I realized he was going to go down to the ground, so I went in the tunnel and built a sentry turret right inside the tunnel, next to the entrance, so it would kill him the second he enters the tunnel. I then heard it shoot and I was certain I had killed him (since it said he died and I heard him die, I was on the other side of the tunnel when he "died"). I then messaged him saying "That was a trap.", then I ran back inside the tunnel and saw his dead body. I then turned around to leave the tunnel and when I did he stood up and fired, killing me instantly. It turns out he used one fo the spy's specials, feign death. He then sent me a message saying "So was that.".

Geist
      I was playing Geist on my GameCube while talking to my friend Matt Beumer on MSN Messenger. It was a deathmatch and I was playing against bots. There were like 5 of the enemies in this one area shooting each other, and I was a ghost, so I possessed an explosives crate taht was in the middle of the exchange. I then detonated it, killing all 5 assailants.

Halo 3
      I was playing Halo 3 online, it was a social slayer match, on the map, Valhala. I had gotten 29 kills, and one of those kills was me jumping up in the air and meleeing a guy who was in the gunner seat of a warthog in the back (instantly killing him), but not before killing the driver (and passenger, if there was a passenger) with a grenade. I even have a video of it.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Post your epic gaming moments here.

Trevor wrote:

Just a question, why do you name your friends on a forum that they don't know about by first and last name? I don't think they would really want that.

It's all over the internets:

My friend Matt Beumer mirrored MMD. -- LiveWire Teen Forums

And take a look at this! I really screwed up... - Killing Ifrit - a Final Fantasy community (Be sure to read the whole page.)

All I have to say is........wow.
    • Re: Post your epic gaming moments here.

Calling arty on enemy pos , harrasing rounds took out enemy postion-ofp dragon risingOh rah..tracer rounds going past, you can here the buzz, and the cracks.Oh yeah and defending a village which got overun, i was wounded and took up a siege defence in a house, chinese surrounded me, one by one going through the door, you could here them talking, but i had an m16 on burst so it was kinda slow at close querters, so i eventually died, but took down at least 6 of them dinks.When i completed cod world at war , modern warfare and cod 2 on veteran, pretty chuffed with that.
      Muhammed Ali-I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' STAND BY!!!!!!