No mutual liking?

• No mutual liking?

So this past summer I told one of my good friends who's straight that I was into girls, and she was really cool with it. Also during the summer her sister's friend said that he saw me and my friend making out which was not true, her sister told her mom and for a while her sister thought we were dating. Her mom though is somewhat of a homophobe she doesn't really like same sex and w.e. So during the summer my friend would always hint at her liking me and I never really took it as anything just teasing, and I would always avoid the subject.
      So a couple of days ago I got a call from my friend and somehow the subject came up, and she said something like if she was into girls would I date her blah blah. And so I avoided that question like I would normally do, and she told me she would want to experience it, and she said she didn't think I was interested in her in that way. She basically told me she likes me and she wants to try it out, and then she asked me and I was like uhmm.. lol

I'm actually not interested in her in that way, like I just wanna be friends, but I don't really know how to tell her and I don't wanna ruin the friendship. So what should I do? :confused:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]I want to be fluent in your body language.[/CENTER]
    • Re: No mutual liking?

You really just need to be straight up with her. Tell her you would much rather just be her friend. And that you don't want to ruin the friendship you guys already have. She should be understanding. The worst thing you could do is to be leading her on. Don't just keep her with this 'I don't know' answer, because there's a chance that it would drag out, and end up ruining your friendship anyways. Hope I helped. Good luck. :)
    • Re: No mutual liking?

Telling a friend you're not interested is the same if you're straight, gay, or bi. So don't think of it like it's any different, 'cause it's not. Just tell her that you don't feel that way, and you're only interested in being friends with her.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]