Zombie Survival

• Zombie Survival

I have created the ultimate infection map, it is called Zombie Survival. This map is the perfect map for 16 player infection. While I, kevin1gamer, created this for the Infection game mode, it is possible to play it on different game modes, if you wish it so. This is my very first map, and I know it has some bugs (i.e. one of the teleporters is blocked, one or two zombie spawn points are in the human base, and the spawn points don't appear to be random on your first spawn). It should be noted that this map requires that you have Halo 3 (and if you want to download it, you have to have a hard drive for your Xbox 360). It should also be noted that you can play this map if your the party leader, even if they don't have the map (even if they don't have a hard drive for the Xbox 360). If you have any questions, suggestions, feedback, reviews, bug reports, or commentary, then please, post it in the official forums ( Zombie Survival ). Thank you for downloading my map, I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful life. You can download my map here: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]