What to do?

• In Art Class in High School I set in the back and another Girl up front.

Something about her I just really like, I've never really wanted a girlfriend before but now I do.

I don't even know her. She saw me playing my PSP and she showed me her PSP and we talked about Playstation and PSP games I liked and she had the exact same opinion. (No thier not allowed at our school)

I usually talk to people when thier on Facebook or Myspace, so I asked her to join and add me because I want to add more friends (I really just want to talk to her)

It doesn't help she has a friend that sits behind me. If she didn't know anyone this would be slightly easier.

1)What should I do?
      2)Approach her?
      3)What should I say?
      4) (girls)would it be weird a guy you don't know talking to you?
    • Re: What to do?

I'm thinking you should just find a reason to talk to her again. Make something up if you have to. Accidentally run into her. Whatevers easier. If you have something in common and you talked about it, well, thats a start right there.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]make my day: friend/watch/comment :)[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]http://www.youtube.com/user/favoritediscoball[/SIZE]
      (I'm kind of odd.)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

You should defiantly talk 2 her. She might already like you, and maybe she just wants to talk to you to. If she doesn't like you now just become friends with her and maybe she will start to like you. And if she doesn't like you in the end, then at least you still got a new friend and at least you talked to her. It's a win-win situation.

Just walk up to her and say something about her artwork, compliment it or her. Girls will never turn down compliments. :p And just keep a light conversation going about art class or school or how you're looking forward to the weekend. And if you feel comfortable in the conversation ask her if she'd like to hang out over the weekend. No harm in asking, right?

Hope this helps.

I couldn't compliment her artwork because she wasn't doing it because she said it was a bad picture of her. :P

I waited for her after class (not sure if she realized it);)

In the hall I asked if she had big thanksgiving plans. Then I said I'm not busy and if your not busy, maby we can talk.

She gave me her email. :) I emailed her and wanted to chat, however she hasn't been online.
      :(

Did I handle this the right way?
      How would I found out if she has a boyfriend without just asking?
      How would I find out if she likes me?
      Think shes blowing me off?

Tigger

It seems obvious to me that you are the kind of person to worry a lot - Don't! You have nothing to worry about, I assure you :)

you have to remember that she has her own life, so she isn't going to be on line straight away, and even if she is, don't hope too much that she will message you straight away as soon as she comes online. She has other priorities. Just sit back, relax, and take it nice and easy, one step at a time. The last thign a gal wants is someone who rushes them.

And what's wrong with asking her if she has a boyfriend? While you're talking to her, just say something like "so, are you seeing anyone right now?" Who knows, that conversation itself might go on to something, but if not, no matter - you have the information you need. Yes? :)

Remember that she will want you to show that you are interested. If you don't, then she will lose interest, thinking that you only want to be friends. It's easy to drop sweet hints that you like her without seeming too full on. This goes on and on and eventually you ask her out - don't let it go on too long, or she'll just think you're a flirty type of friend, yes?

Overall, take action, but don't go too fast!

Good luck

~Tenris
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]My mind turns to metal, its gears are turning,[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]And my sanity withers and dies.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]This world all around me, it's bitter and twisted;[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Reality, madness or lies?[/SIZE][/LEFT]