How long will a girl wait for me to ask her out?

• How long will a girl wait for me to ask her out?

There's this girl I kind of want to ask out but I'm not quite sure about her and I'm never alone with her (EVER). I'm pretty sure she likes me and I kind of like her, but I'm really not sure about her. I don't know her as well as some of the other girls I've liked, and it is my belief that most high school girls are drama-starting shallow bitches. I'm trying to make damn sure this one is not. But, its been awhile and I'm not sure if she's becoming impatient or not. We started talking and I think she started to like me maybe about a month and a half ago. I went to homecoming with her, and that was fun. But the thing is, I'm really not sure if I like her. I've been unsure from the start, and usually I'm pretty sure about who I like and who I don't like. I have a habit of always keeping emotional distance with any girl who I could potentially like, so this may be a result of that. I don't really get close to girls (unless as friends, which I do a lot) because I don't trust them after having my heart snapped in half numerous times.

But back to my original question, is it bad to wait this long before asking someone out?
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

The post was edited 1 time, last by bad news ().

• Re: How long will a girl wait for me to ask her out?

I see what you're talking about. Are you testing this girl if she really likes you by letting her wait for you to ask her out? Is that it? Because if she's serious about you, she will wait. Although, some girls are waiting for someone who doesn't even notices them nor acknowledge that they like them too, if it takes too long, they'll eventually move on to the next one that will catch their eye; someone who has potential. Remember that girls won't wait around forever. So, if you like this girl and you have a hunch that she likes you too, I say go for it. Ask her out and see what happens.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"I know what you're doing. You're reading my signature."
      - ForeverInnocent

[/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    • Re: How long will a girl wait for me to ask her out?

I have been interested in the same guy(and only him) for the past two years. Varies depending on the girl, but I think waiting until you get to know her better is the best option if you aren't 100% sure.
      [LEFT][SIZE=4][SIZE=3]If a horse runs you over it's because you're in the way. [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][/LEFT]
      [SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]