Paddle on display ..I'm gonna die of embaressment!!

• Paddle on display ..I'm gonna die of embaressment!!

So like me and my sis got smacked with a belt the other day by mom over some shit at school ... it happened we deserved it blah blah blah ..I bin through that in the other thread

...problem is now she's gone an got a wooden paddle to smack our asses with if we're bad or whatever ...but she's gone an hung it up in the kitchen right where everyone can see...WHY???.

Now whenever people come over (including my friends) they ask what its for and what its doing there ...sometimes she tells them exactly what its for, other times peeps have asked me and I've tried to make up somthing to say about it but end up stuttering and embarassed and I'm sure they end up guessing what its for etc.. ...what can I say to people about it ..they must think we're weird or at least mom is? ..she wont take it down ..is this abusive ...I'm sure she want to embarass me?
    • Re: Paddle on display ..I'm gonna die of embaressment!!

Emma14 wrote:

So like me and my sis got smacked with a belt the other day by mom over some shit at school ... it happened we deserved it blah blah blah ..I bin through that in the other thread

...problem is now she's gone an got a wooden paddle to smack our asses with if we're bad or whatever ...but she's gone an hung it up in the kitchen right where everyone can see...WHY???.

Now whenever people come over (including my friends) they ask what its for and what its doing there ...sometimes she tells them exactly what its for, other times peeps have asked me and I've tried to make up somthing to say about it but end up stuttering and embarassed and I'm sure they end up guessing what its for etc.. ...what can I say to people about it ..they must think we're weird or at least mom is? ..she wont take it down ..is this abusive ...I'm sure she want to embarass me?

You gotta tell her it aint on ...you've been punished ...she doesnt need to humilliate you anymore. My neighbour has got something similar going on with her daughters (12 and 14) where she has a paddle with hole in hanging on the mantle ..for the 'benefit of their bottoms' she says ...I've heard her and my own mom talking about it and I've also heard and seen them getting paddled with it, quite recently actually (funny as fuck really) ...so talk to her ..take control or end up like my sad neighbours getting your ass paddled every five minutes

I don't consider what your mom is doing abusive; it's just good old fashion discipline. My parents were disciplined that way. Sometimes, my dad's mom would even ask my dad to go out and pick a switch off of a tree in the backyard that she would use to smack his bottom with. Is it the best way to discipline a child? No. But is it abusive? Also no. By hanging the paddle up for your friends to see, she's definitely trying to embarrass you. Which I do think is a little over the top. You've already had your punishment for that incident, and your mom should just leave it at that and trust you'll learn from it. Try just sitting down with your mom and talking with her calmly. Tell her that what she's doing seems unfair to you because by embarrassing you in front of your friends like that, it's like she's already punishing you when you haven't done anything wrong yet. Your friends don't have to know what goes on in your house. It's your business. Oh, and if you want to know what to tell your friends, just say your mom has been watching a bit too much Dr. Phil. :p
      [FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Olive"]"For every ray of beauty, there is an equal element of horror." - Christopher Pike[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

juststayblunted wrote:

let me restate my question for you it is illegal to use objects in the united states in most states even if your the parent you can only spank with hands and not leave a mark.

so what im trying to say is your mom may be commiting a crime depending where your from so where are you from?

Clearwater County Florida US ...dont know if its illegal ..dont think so tho - I'm sure someone next door must have heard us yelling from the belt or at least noticed we were sore ...my sister had an ice pack for her ass ...and I was shifting about on my seat uncomfortably at school the day after.

Its unnerving and embrassing to have to stare at the damn paddle when ever we're at home now and know that its waiting to smack my ass ...but like someone said - its the fear factor I guess?!

Tell her that if she take it down, you will try to be good and whatever she want you to be.
      I think it should be good for you, cuz you doesn't wanna see a wooden paddle hanging up in the kitchen, so you gonna do your best at school, and that will please you and her.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

crazypants wrote:

Do not worry young lady...it is virtually impossible to die of embarrassment. ;)

Not in my world ...I'm sure peeps are laughing at us or about us now :o

lollipop wrote:

Tell her that if she take it down, you will try to be good and whatever she want you to be.
      I think it should be good for you, cuz you doesn't wanna see a wooden paddle hanging up in the kitchen, so you gonna do your best at school, and that will please you and her.

She wont take it down an we both bin smacked with it since she put it up there (my sister more than once) ..guess I just gotta get used to seeing it there or maybe she'll come to her senses and realise I'm a young women not a kid who needs to have thier ass paddled as a punishment :gay:

Well I get smacked on the butt with a shoe ..either mom's or sometimes she'll go and get one of my dad's size 10s and I'm 13 so I wouldn't complain ..its just a fact of life I know some of my friends get it in the same way as well, some of your probably get their bottoms smacked at home and you wouldn't even know it, they probably laugh cus they know what it feels like ...I just try not to aswer back etc... so as not to give her reason to whack me ...do that and she might take the paddle down from the kitchen

There is no reason for the paddle to be visible to other people. Her discipline methods should be private, not made public to any visitors you may have in your house. Personally, I don't believe she should be hitting you with that paddle in the first place. It may be illegal depending on where you live. (I'm in New Jersey, and I know that here, the parent would be sent to court over such a matter).

Talk to her about it ... or talk about it with psychologist. You can achieve credibility from your mom and she will trust you and respect. Get good marks. Do homeworks. Clean the house. She will just forget about that paddle... or just say that your are grown from that age when can use these methods.

You kids complain about getting spanked or paddled. Just be lucky your parents care enough to discipline yous. Would you rather be out on the streets getting into trouble with the police? Or something even worse? This is the reason kids are out of control these days, not enough old fashion discipline. If they want to call the police go ahead, those kids can go live in a foster home. Then they can see where the grass is greener on the other side. Great they can take my kids off my hands :D lol

Emma14 wrote:

Not in my world ...I'm sure peeps are laughing at us or about us now :o

She wont take it down an we both bin smacked with it since she put it up there (my sister more than once) ..guess I just gotta get used to seeing it there or maybe she'll come to her senses and realise I'm a young women not a kid who needs to have thier ass paddled as a punishment :gay:

Get used to it then ...a sore butt every now and again isnt the end of the world ...one day you'll realise you haven't been smacked for awhile and you can then ask her to take the paddle down ...but while she keeps having to smack you and your sister ...I bet that paddle aint going no where

...what are you getting smacked for anyway? Does she do it in anger? or controlled ..cus if its uncontrolled violence then I'd say its wrong