Not sure what to do

• Not sure what to do

Hi, any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

well i wasnt sure where to put this, but hopefully this is the right place.

i met this girl around 3 weeks ago when i first met her i thought she was pretty cool. shes a rly outgoing person, im kind of the opposite well i tend to think more before i say. anyways my mate said tht she liked me i kinda thought she did before he said anything because she was hugging me and stuff but i think she does this to alot of people so i kinda thought no big deal.
      i added her on msn and started chattin and stuff and it turned out she thought i was gd lookin and we teased each other abit.

met her a few days later and kind of fell for her you kno when you feel happy when there around and you just think about them alot. coz of this tho i feel like a complete idiot coz the other day everytime she hugged me she went n hugged my friend which makes me ge the idea that a hug means nothin rly lol, however she has known my friend for ages and he has a gf
      guess i kind of just feel jelouse in away but i jus feel stupid because i dno whether or not to keep txtin her and keep tlkin to her as much as i want to but feel like im tryin too hard and think she mite jus get annoyed.

she has said that i should go to some parties that shes goin too but there not in ages, i kinda believe she does rly like me but like most guys pretty confused espicially since she acts very outgoining and i dno whether she means stuff or not. shes not slutty or anything btw.

thanks for reading, any ideas on what i should do? what to look out for? should i txt alot and that to show i care?

The post was edited 2 times, last by `DK ().

• Re: Not sure what to do

lots of girls hug people, it's a way to show affection, even to a friend. it means she likes you to some extent. she seems interested in hanging out with you, since she is asking to go to partys with you. don't fade back because you're afraid to like her. you should tell her you like her. the way she's acting now, you've got a great chance with her! don't let yourself think too hard over stuff. just let it happen as it happens. otherwise, you'll get nervous and lock up. ask her out!
    • Re: Not sure what to do

Thanks Brandon, yeh i kinda get the idea she likes me, i just don't no whether to txt her all the time and go meet her when i have free time which i would love to do but this will jus make it will seem like im tryin too hard? then again dnt some girls like this kind of effort guys put in for them? confused ha

The post was edited 1 time, last by `DK ().