need confidence wat can i do?

• need confidence wat can i do?

well i am in love with the most beautiful girl i have ever known. we are goin out and i should be happy but when i speak to her my wanting to be with her tears me apart.

i have asked people i kno but only my freind doesnt make jokes. because i have never met her. i kno her through a freind that met her on holiday and she lives in buxton which is far from where i live. we have been speaking for about 6months and it may sound stupid for me to say i am inlove with her after only 6months and not ever having met her and the fact im only 14. but i would die for her.

we talk alot and i have always been very reserved but with her i am completely open. she understands i have a major problem with my confidence but i feel so guilty. i want to see her and be with her but it is so far and i dont have the confidence to get on a train i tryed but i couldnt do it.

i have 2 problems mainly if anyone can help me with my confidence. and secondly i can never reali explain to her how i feel so if anyone could help with that as well i would be most greatful
      findingbeautyineverything.tumblr.com/ take a look XD need more followers XD
    • Re: need confidence wat can i do?

relationships that cover great distances are hard. honestly, they never last very long usually, especially when you've never actually seen each other. 6 months is a long time, you've been holding up pretty well! you must really like her. are you afraid to meet her in person, or are you just afraid of taking a long trip alone? maybe your parents could help work something out for you. maybe arrange a day you two could meet halfway or something like that. you two are going out right now, and now you want her to know how you really feel? that would best be said face to face with her, rather than over internet or phone. that's the most important thing right now to do, arranging a meeting with her. it doesn't have to be anything special or fancy or anything. you could meet at a park, or go to the movies, just spend time wandering around town, something where you can be together. it sounds like you got something good going now, so good luck! you're quite the trooper with her so far away :). talk with your folks and work something out. good luck!

thankyou and tbh its abit of both cause like i said she is reali beautiful and well im not and ye the travel on my own is scary. my perants dont know that i have a girlfreind and noone could take me anyway cause everyone is lookin after my mum. another little problem is she wants to kiss me but i have no idea how cause i never kissed a girl and i dnt want her to not like me cause i fck up.

1. don't be hard on yourself about your appearance. realize she likes you and you two haven't even officially met yet! personality goes before looks every time. relationships just don't work otherwise. feel better about yourself and accept who you are.

2. how old are you? traveling on your own can be scary in any case, but it might do you good if you're 16+. who knows, you might really enjoy it! it's only about 4 or 5 hours, right?

3. your parents don't know you've had a girlfriend for 6 months? you probably should tell them. or do they not approve of it yet? they're your parents; you should be able to tell them anything, especially concerning relationships. it also gives you someone else to talk to.

4. is your mom sick? i'm sorry if she is. also, that means there is no other people in your family, or a close family friend that could take you? again, it's not a huge distance.

5. don't sweat the kiss. first kisses tend to end up a little awkward, it's one of those things where very few people get the perfect one first time. when it's time it's time, just let it happen and things will go smoothly. she won't hate you if you kiss her wrong. honestly, i would imagine it would cause humor and laughter if you did something silly like miss her mouth or something. take it lightly, this isn't a life and death serious thing. loosen up and take everything in stride!

let us know how it goes, k?

I felt the same way when I was of your Age but there is nothing to feel shy about.

Lets look at some points

1) She is a Human Like You
      2) She is not going to kill/eat you
      3) If you mess things up then there is always 2nd chance

What you fear the most -- it never happens! in Real Life.

Lets go back in time when you were going to say a Speech in front of your Class (I am sure you have done it ) and you seem to be a shy boy. Before your speech you're going to imagine 1) What if I fall down on my way. 2) What if I babble when I am speaking 3) What if the teacher asked me something and I could not answer it ? 4) What If's ?

After giving the Speech-- Did those things you imagines/fear ever took place. I don't think so.
      What you fear never takes place--- Moral Lesson for today.
      War is all I ever know.

Wait you said you'd die for her but you won't get on a train for her, plus you've never met her in person? whose to say shes not abit dodgy. and also long distance relationships hardly work I mean your only 14 let her go and find a girl who you meet first and fall for instead. Just my opinion do what you like good luck!

i did say i was 14 and my mum isnt ill but shes pregnant and the dad is a dick so basicly most of the reletives are trying to help her cause she lost her job. and its not that my perants would disaprove its just like they dont giv a shit bout my feelings and shit and they just use it against me and shit.

and ye liquid confidence might not be so good if i was on a train smelling of beer and shit only being 14.

i do remeber the speechs and well i didnt fall or anything but i did make an idiot of myself and the reason i think i might fck up is cause i met this other girl and i knew she liked me alot but when we met up i was reali nervouse and hardly spoke and now she hardly speaks to me and i dont want the same thing to happen with my gf

I know exactly how you feel honestly, because I'm in the exact same situation.

I have a few points that I want to share with you that are helping me get through this, maybe they'll help you too:

1. Dont EVER care about what anyone else thinks about your relationship with this girl, as long as it feels right to you, keep it going. Don't feel pressured by anyone to change.

2. If your struggling to put it into words about how you're feeling, sit down with a pen and paper and write a letter, you can email it to her or mail it to her, no matter what she'll like it and it'll show her that you really do love her.

3. I know sometimes it's hard because you've never met this girl and you want to do things right the first time you meet her, but if you keep making up excuses, it might be too late. So take your time, but try to make the decision to meet up with her. If she feels the same way about you, chances are she'll like you when she meets you, so dont be scared! go for it! :)
      [SIZE="4"]
      youtube.com/afriendlyarab[/SIZE]

okay, if she's starting to doubt the relationship, that's a good sign towards you two really needing to figure a way to meet each other. you need to build your self-esteem. i'm sorry about your situation with your parents. do you know anybody that would be willing to help you out? a family friend or something like that? it doesn't hurt to ask.