What do I do? Any advice or thoughts?

• What do I do? Any advice or thoughts?

Last night I went to a party with a few friends and had a bit too much drink. I was quite emotional at the time, because of other reasons and so my friends older brother came to comfort me. This older brother is one of my ex's.. and is also currently dating one of my best friends. We were talking and hugging and next thing I know he starts kissing me... and I admit it took me a few seconds to pull away. Then later on the night I was laying down and he came to lay next to me and started touching me, groping my breasts and then we started making out. He wanted to go further but I hated myself for what I'd let happen already.
      So the question is what do I do now? I know he feels horrible about the whole thing and probably regrets it like I do. We agreed that we had to tell his girlfriend, because we felt horribly bad. But doing so will mean we will lose a large proportion of our closest friends and respect. A thought occurred to me that maybe I should keep it a secret, spare her feelings.. and though I'd probably feel guilty everyday and be disgusted with myself, she and he could stay together and be happy. Because I know they both love each other very much.

So, any advice or thoughts?
    • Re: What do I do?

Keep it a Secret. Somethings are better not told.
      Lets look at the consequences first.

Keeping it a secret
      1) You will feel guilty
      2) He will feel guilty
      But the guilt will go away in few years.

Tell his gf
      1) She is going to hate you for life
      2) He is not going to hang out with you anymore
      3) You will end a relationship
      4) She is going to tell everybody that you slept with her bf.

The Consequences are in front of you. It is for you to Decide.

Urs
      Old Snake
      War is all I ever know.

She'll get over it. Tell her, but make sure you make it clear you were drunk, it meant nothing and you both regret it.
      Of course she'll be hurt and may need some space but if she knows it meant nothing and doesn't forgive you eventually, she's pretty dumb coz she'll be loosing a great guy and a great friend. That's her loss.

Good luck,
      JT

Everyone makes mistakes, we're human. We cant be perfect 100% of the time.
      Chances are she'll be pretty pissed of when you tell her, but at the end of the day you describe her as one of your best friends.
      So if that description is true she'll forgive you eventually.

Also, do you really think that you dont want to tell her because you want to spare her feelings?
      or is it possibly because you dont want to lose your friends?

Try to think of the least selfish option here.
      If that boy did that with you, do you think he could do it again with someone else?
      is that the kind of guy you want for your bestfriend?
      [SIZE="4"]
      youtube.com/afriendlyarab[/SIZE]