this isn't the way i want things to be

• this isn't the way i want things to be

i met this guy awhile ago, like three or four months and we hooked up and he was probably one of the sweetest guys ive ever met. We talked for awhile afterwards but then we just stopped and I don't ever see him because he doesn't go to my school. I know I need to get over him but I just don't know how. Any Advice?:(
    • Re: this isn't the way i want things to be

I think one of the best questions to ask is: why'd you hook up with this guy if you now seem so ill-equip for a one night stand? Did you think that you two were going to be in a serious relationship, or did you just think that you'd be able to handle a one night stand?

We all make mistakes, and that's nothing to fret over. Often people find themselves worrying over the "one that got away". Why don't you attempt to reach out and talk to him? Just because you haven't talked in the past doesn't mean that he wants to purposefully ignore you. Don't give up that easily. Sure, it is possible that you're old news and he wants nothing more to do with you, but if you want him as much as you say then why don't you make the move? Giving up so easily really isn't becoming, and lots of things, especially in regards to romance, is hard and takes work.