Need Advice

• Need Advice

Ok so, i started going to this new school about a month ago and i like it. i've met some cool people who include this guy. he's about a year older than me but that doesnt really matter. We have 3 classes together and we talk almost everyday. He seems like a good guy but from wat i've heard he's opposite of that. I dont care if he smokes or drinks cuz everyone tries is one time in their life. The thing that bothers me is that he messes around w/ alot of girls. I like him alot and i feel comfortable around him and a couple of his friends, which is a good thing cuz normally i feel so out of place when something new comes along.

i know i didnt give much info but i need advice about what i should do.
    • Re: Need Advice

Hey there :)

I know its difficult because you dont know what to believe,
      but my best advice is that you should give it a chance. but also keep your guard up!
      You'll never know unless you try and give it a chance, if it doesnt work out...atleast you'll live your life with no regrets and you can move on.
      But if you dont ever try you'll never know what could have been...
      Maybe he's just misunderstood? or maybe he only messed with girls because he doesnt like them, he might like you enough to change?
      You never know what could happen. So I think you should give it a change :)
      [SIZE="4"]
      youtube.com/afriendlyarab[/SIZE]
    • Re: Need Advice

If you don't feel comfortable with his past history with women, getting involved with him isn't going to make you feel any more comfortable. Time and time again I see girls get involved with guys who are no good for them, and they know it! Don't make the mistake of thinking that you'll be able to overcome something like this, typically you can't. I've gotten involved with people who do drugs (I don't feel comfortable with that) and who have some odd past relationships, and neither time has it worked out, and it always left me feeling remorse and resentment.

There is nothing wrong with thinking that this guy is a good person or a good friend, but you don't need to get involved romantically with everyone who you think is halfway decent.