what the hell am i suposed to do????

• what the hell am i suposed to do????

ok heres the story of my girlfriend and my ex friend who is gayanf i need to know what to do cause if i do what i want im gonna get arrsted cause im only 17 and he is 19. i need help!!!

she came to me and the gay guys class when we where friends ( me and the gay guy) and sat next to me and gay guy (name is nami) thretend to kick me and as u know ange is hella protective and shes like " you kick him ill kick your fuckign ass" and apparentaly he took it as a major thret and he is pissed cause he doesnt like being disrespected or some shit.
      so he moved away so there was no more problem there till after wards when we had advisory and he came to us and asked if she had a problem with him and ang is like no i have no problem u just dont treat my boyfriend like that. and she was late to class so she sayed she had to go and left.
      he apparentaly got more pissed and grew a hatred and has wanted to beat her every seince he keeps threatuing he is gonna bring a possy and shit but he doesnt know what im capable of nor what my friends are but he decided to say he was gonna kill her today and i almost lost it
      live life the way you want it to be lived. if somone doesnt like it they can eather fuck off or learn 2 love you for it.
    • Re: what the hell am i suposed to do????

talk to someone in authority. if this is happening at school u gotta talk to the teacher or something. telling a teacher/principal about someone threatening ur gf DOES NOT make u a wuss.. id love it if i had a bf who stood up for me like that
      ~im the girl who checks out the hot guy in the band, and then comments on how amazing his..... ......
      guitar is!~

"bring there possy" is just mouth you wouldn't go on about it, you would just do it..
      and he is obviously uncapable to sort anything out on his own, so he has to get his little crew involded.
      if he is threating her you really need to ring the police..
      the lad you are talking about needs to get a back bone darling and learn to stand on his own two feet without going to his "possy" for help he seems like he has alot of growing up to do,
      from an out siders point of view aswell, dont i repeat DONT,
      antagonize the situation by saying anything to him ignore him, if your scared of dont let him see you're either it will make him biggheaded and feel like hes winning!

i agree and she doesnt make me a pussy but she is against me getting suspended or anythign she is positive that she will get hurt if i do anythign emotonaly. should i just leave it alone? for now at least and i tried to tell a teacher and security but they refuse to do anythign cause nothign has be done yet by the guy towards her

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

and i not scared i only havent done anything yet because my gf made me promise not to. i am more than willign to beat his ass and i was abotu to almost every day in the last two weeks but she has got in front of me and beged me not to
      live life the way you want it to be lived. if somone doesnt like it they can eather fuck off or learn 2 love you for it.